Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Introduction To Social Media Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introduction To Social Media Marketing (2140 Views)

Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business / Introduction To Digital Marketing 101- A Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction To Social Media Marketing by NosaForNSF(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
What is social media marketing?

It is a process of gaining website traffic or people's attention via social media to generate leads.

Have you ever thought of making genuine money online using social media like facebook/twitter? Well its no more new to some people but still new to some who have been searching for one way or the other to make money online.

Social media marketing is very effective in our business because its usually centered on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social
networks.

Social networking websites are one of the sites that allow individuals to interact with one another and build relationships.
When companies join these social channels, consumers can interact with them directly. That interaction can be more personal to users than traditional methods of outbound marketing & advertising.

Through social networking sites, companies can interact with individual followers. This personal interaction can instill a feeling of loyalty into followers and potential customers. Also, by choosing whom to follow on these sites, products can reach a very narrow target audience.

I will welcome any question in regard to this topic before I forge ahead.
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by sirgood: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Since I seem to be the only one interested.I hv not gotten enough to ask ? About........my email is yuppie-c@hotmail.com
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by sirgood: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
You bring me up to speed pls
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by pattybf(f): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
I'm interested in this pls
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by bolanto24(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
interested
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by hahn(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Following
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
I have a guest inn some where in Abuja, pls how to I market my Guest inn using the social media platform like twitter, fb and the rest of eh. Your sincere reply will be appreciated.
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by Maximus85(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Tydies:
I have a guest inn some where in Abuja, pls how to I market my Guest inn using the social media platform like twitter, fb and the rest of eh. Your sincere reply will be appreciated.

I can do that effectively for you.
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by Funnybro(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2015
video blog site and app that you can use to watch, create and share short looping videos
http://www.techvaid.com/vine-videos-funny-vines-vine-app-download-best-vines/
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by gametalk: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Have u been making money with this?
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by Funnybro(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Vine Music: Vine, the popular video blog site and app that you can use to watch, create and share short looping videos is now plunging its way into music. for more, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/vine-music-vine-to-add-music-to-its-features/
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by babytejiri(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2015
Marketing is a vital key to the success of a business. The purpose of a business is to create products and services that solve problems and satisfy needs. When a business fails to make sufficient transactions with consumers, by getting products and services across, it won’t make profit and will likely fail.
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by oteneaaron(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Helo rommies......there is a mistake most marketers make when it comes to social media marketing and...internet marketing in general.......

The goal of marketing..whether online or offline is to direct customers...who are INTERSTED (targetted audience) in ur products to buy from u...

Now when it comes to social media marketing....i always advice felow marketers and clients... To direct their efforts to their target market....... Whats the use of running a social media marketing campaign...and no one is interested in your product?...?

Your campaign must be targetted.....if you're selling female comestics......your target audience should be women in general.......on fb....twitter..instagram....d d others.......

If your campaign focus is facebook, then you should have an active page where you run regular facebook contest to draw the attention of ur audience....... Use facebook ads to direct ur target audience.......

Where do you lead them to...

People hustle for traffic...they pay big bucks..with little conversions....

Instead of wasting you social media marketing campaigns.... Send your traffic to a landing page....and generate continous income from them.......

If you need assistance or advice on internet marketing trends...... Please send me a mail at....... Roviarsguide@gmail.com or http://roviarsguide.com/contact-us/ ..... Ciao..
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by docchuks(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by babafunny(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
To reduce Social Media Addiction, Take total control of your daily activities. Get the most important things done first,Write a personal to do list and more for more detail, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/social-media-addiction-and-how-you-can-control-it/
Re: Introduction To Social Media Marketing by scofield2016: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Advanced Social Media Marketing Training

With organic social media marketing done, let us move onto paid! When discussing paid social media marketing, the platform will be taught differently. Now let us walk through the paid advertising offerings of each major social platform, as well as the analytics capabilities available to effectively report on your ad performance.

Upon completion of this section, you will be able to apply social media concepts and best practices to paid marketing activities on key platforms in order to run successful campaigns that yield ROI and meet business objectives.

https://corporateshepherds.com/course/advanced-social-media-marketing-training/

In this section, we will discuss the inner workings of LinkedIn’s Campaign Manager, including the different ad formats available for marketers. We will next dive into each ad format in detail starting with Text Ads, then Sponsored Content, Display and Sponsored in Mails, and talk through the available placement options, key elements, and best practices. We will finish up by discussing LinkedIn’s targeting capabilities and analytics.

For further enquiries, please contact Corporate Shepherds on:
info@corporateshepherds.com

+234 8063051206, 8099993124

Office Address: Plot 8a Olayinka Balogun Crescent,
Off Alhaji Jubril Liadi Street,
Magodo GRA Phase 2,
Shagisha Lagos,
Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Car Wash Business In Nigeria, What Do You Need? / Transcorp Hotel Abuja Bans Lodging Or Serving Female Customers Not Accompanied B / Buy Dollars Or Bitcoin To Hedge Your Savings From Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.