Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria (28294 Views)

/ The Choice Of Wedding Ring Is Becoming An Issue To Their Marriage / Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by YekinniOlamide(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2015
D
hensben:
Gej till 2019
Guy, Wake up, Its Morning..Buhari don be President
Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by amakaffy: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
Gej till 2019
Bros are u sure u r okay? ...but psychiatric hospital are on strike., and dat baba alagbo too don die... so where do we take u to nao!
Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by jajajaja828: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Where can I get good wedding ring in port harcourt .
Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by Aitee1: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Wedding ring (bond) under my foot. Most of people nw married or single does not have any respect to wedding ring or engagement ring again unlike b4.

Either or force ur partner to use it or not, it does nt stop him/her from running chick or gents.

God give me a loyal partner as I am.

Amen

You loyal
Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by sunnyphem(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2015
hensben:
Gej till 2019
It seems you are in coma before the election
Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Jamean:

Thanks smiley
u welcome
Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by ayubajames: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2015
pls. where can we find wedding ring in the Bible? the Bible said two shal b/com one nd wat GOD has join together let no put assunder.
Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jamean:

Thanks smiley
I just peeped too cheesy...

Nice pic. . Like mother like daughter smiley

1 Like

Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by Jamean(f): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I just peeped too cheesy...
Nice pic. . Like mother like daughter smiley
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by mmrius(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
The habit of wearing the wedding ring on the fourth finger of the left hand is based upon a Grecian fable that the artery from that finger flows directly to the heart.

This paragraph is very informative. Sadly, wedding bands holds little or no meaning nowadays.
Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by BHAMBA: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
commitment,real love ,faithfulness and happiness in marriage depend on your heart not wedding ring or bible.
Re: The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2015
Luyeanka:
Today, it's mere status e.g married or single.

uhmm.uhm..am sorry. . .mind if i follow u?

#Yolo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? / I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! / Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.