Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures (59433 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / Aso Rock Presidential Villa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by elixir992: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
C as boda Jo looks very #Clueless grin
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by lonelydora: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Op can't even different between Zuma rock and Aso rock.
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
In case ona enter,don't forget to snap the bed wey abacha been dey use tidy barneys grin
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by cabjoy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
FowlYansh:
Nice
What type of pampers does Buhari wears?
sad
why asking?

sad sad sad
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by putin3: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Fake pics all,zuma rock and not aso rock
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by twoMcfemad: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
The Last picture: Is that not Korede Belllo?
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by sammyid(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
NICE ONE......
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by totorimi: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
One of those pictures should read 'This place was built with tax payers money. Therefore I shall give account of my stay here. Be careful many have gone'
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by shawwal1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
majidyusuf:
shawwal1

Hehehe

I thy wave you boss

You rily rock!

1 Like

Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aspireahead:
it will make a lotta of sense of the present administration open the lace up for tourist visits, even just part of it.

not a good idea....dont forget your enemys are watching too....you dont want your enemy to know your house,,,believe me..we are not living in a world of friends...we live in a world full of enemys...........

this is the mistake gadhaffi did...thats why he was defeated so quick....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=169&v=125NAgAc_GY
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by celeron40(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
FowlYansh:
Nice
sad
The same one your mum wears. Idio.t
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
celeron40:
The same one your mum wears. Idio.t

Ishilove this poster deserves a ban for this insult.
grin
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by kenoz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Superb
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
FowlYansh:
Nice
sad
what has that got to do with the topic? why u so daft like this?
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
shawwal1:

Hehehe

I thy wave you boss

You rily rock!

Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
booqee:
what has that got to do with the topic? why u so daft like this?

Buhari lives in Aso Rock
That is how it is related.

Please don't call me daft again or you wi'll regret joining Nairaland. You better check my history before you choose to pick a fight.
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by nestaAK(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Definitely Korede Bello
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
emmalexabl:
IF NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL COMPLEX LOOK THIS BEAUTIFUL.,THEN THAT OF WESTERN GERMANY WOULD BE HEAVEN ON EARTH !!
c'mon bro! that's DRY grin
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
FowlYansh:

Buhari lives in Aso Rock
That is how it is related.

Please don't call me daft again or you wi'll regret joining Nairaland. You better check my history before you choose to pick a fight.
huh? who are u actually? and wat are u going to do? mtchew
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by Centurion13(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Was Shonekan not an occupant of Aso Rock ?
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
ok
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by harry509: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Codedrock:

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/07/about-aso-rock-presidential-villa.html
evribody has d ryte 2 move 2 aso rock. Bt our corupt and big belle politician's hijack evritn 2 demselves alone.
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
drlaykay:
The story I intend to read (maybe na rumor sef) is detailed history of how Babangida intelligently put down the blue print and every contractor who understands the in and out were executed. sad grin
was expecting same bro
but I fink DAT dose not happens in nija alone I fink its all over the world
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by abnsugbe: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=FowlYansh post=35741521] Nice
sad[/quot

he is wearing 4 by 8 pampas now cos #Obama Pe***s is very big *lol*
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by madgoat(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
FowlYansh:
Nice
sad

What type of diapers do u wear...
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by mandy4s: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
FowlYansh:
Nice
sad

its ok to be mentally challenged nobody blames you really but i so much pity the person who liked this comment when i first read. thats where the real problem in the society lies
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
To be sincere, i don't like the way the nigerian leaders are concealing the presidential villa. As citizens we are entitled to know how the villa looks like, lets take the white house for instance, Americans are allowed to visit the place without being assaulted or pushed away(as long as you mind your territory), so i think nigeria should improve its ways and give us this little privilege
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by modupe2: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by pedro4hope(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aso villa or Presidential villa was built by crude oil money from the south south

1 Like

Re: About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures by carinmom(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
FowlYansh:
Nice
What type of pampers do Buhari wears?
sad

Quit this crap, you are not funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.