Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

He Is So Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is So Romantic (9350 Views)

Do You Do This Often? So Romantic.... (Pics) / Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? / OMG! This Is So Romantic! See What Meek Mill Did To Nicki Minaj While On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Is this not the sweetest thing ever? I miss you Dede cheesy. I don't know why people say african men are not romantic kiss kiss

He spoils me too much and it's not even my birthday smiley

8 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by donbenedict(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Romanus

8 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by Remilekun101: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
How i wish the story was true....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is So Romantic by vizkiz: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
so you were bored this saturday afternoon, you went online and downloaded some pictures and you came to NL claimng "he bought them for me"

Come on SISTA, you think say we be mumu for here? undecided

8 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by lekpalicious(f): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Which country is he from. I need to relocate grin
This sounds like a topic Onila would make.

4 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by octopusfreaky(f): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
romantic ke,,,he wants to give u diabetes.....see that doughnut decorated with sugar and that long hot rod over it
Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
vizkiz:
so you were bored this saturday afternoon, you went online and downloaded some pictures and you came to NL claimng "he bought them for me"

Come on SISTA, you think say we be mumu for here? undecided
lol why would I do that? My name is Dede as you can see on the top pic. I don't know why this is so hard to believe

1 Like

Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:
romantic ke,,,he wants to give u diabetes.....see that doughnut decorated with sugar and that long hot rod over it
grin grin off course am not going to eat this all by myself. When a man does something nice you still find women complaining undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by zealot4me(f): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nd u opened a thread for it
Re: He Is So Romantic by correctyourself(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
lekpalicious:

She is from United States of Sanbisa and there is free Visa you, which flight will you want ne booked for you and date?

But I suggest you follow Dangote Truck!
Re: He Is So Romantic by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
He wants to get you fat. . . And dump you.
Re: He Is So Romantic by Gurgle(f): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
wow bad belle everywia

next time just eat it and don't leave any trace for people to detect and rain bad comments on you smh

11 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by donbenedict(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
grin grin off course am not going to eat this all by myself. When a man does something nice you still find women complaining undecided
so u are trapq.... I just knew it
Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
donbenedict:
so u are trapq.... I just knew it
Sorry am lost? What are you talking about?
Re: He Is So Romantic by donbenedict(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
Sorry am lost? What are you talking about?
do u operate another account as TrapQ?
Re: He Is So Romantic by misspicy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
What is the aim of this post please,is it to make other ladies jealous or what?real men r buying landed property and expensive cars for their women,ur guy bought you jedi jedi causers and you are happycheesy
well been romantic doz not stop him from cheating on you girl.so kip some of doz sweets to eat wen u r crying over the heartbreak.
M not hating,its not a new thing.....

2 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by blackpanther25(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
I can tell the op is not Nigerian. Nigerian girls don't appreciate anything except for money and Brazilian hair. Then they complain that we are not Romantic. ..

10 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by InbornGenius: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Some people Envy Op grin
Lucky you, Dede, but can you actually eat all of that?

8 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
donbenedict:
No I don't
Re: He Is So Romantic by Gurgle(f): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:
What is the aim of this post please,is it to make other ladies jealous or what?real men r buying landed property and expensive cars for their women,ur guy bought you jedi jedi causers and you are happycheesy
well been romantic doz not stop him from cheating on you girl.so kip some of doz sweets to eat wen u r crying over the heartbreak.

LOL but you are hating grin mehn free the woman joor, not every day is for landed property

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:
Sweetie pie being a leech is nothing to brag about. I don't need a man to buy me expensive land and cars when I am working myself and can buy my own land and cars which I already have. I just am not that type of woman. Don't worry about me being heartbroken. It ain't going to happen and even if it did it's life. You say you are not hating but you sure are being a 'bitch' for no good reason. I appreciate the small things and that's why I am happy smiley

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is So Romantic by donbenedict(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
No I don't
alright
Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
InbornGenius:
Some people Envy Op grin
Lucky you, Dede, but can you actually eat all of that?
lol no I can't. I will be sharing it with my friends, visitors and fam
Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
lekpalicious:
He is Nigerian American kiss

1 Like

Re: He Is So Romantic by misspicy(f): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL but you are hating grin mehn free the woman joor, not every day is for landed property
I know but this is not sumtyn she should be overjoyed about...its just sweets. But srzly am not hating coz am not a fan of sweets
Re: He Is So Romantic by Gurgle(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
He is Nigerian American kiss

what state is he from, if you don't mind me asking

can I have a cupcake please
Re: He Is So Romantic by misspicy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
Sweetie pie being a leech is nothing to brag about. I don't need a man to buy me expensive land and cars when I am working myself and can buy my own land and cars which I already have. I just am not that type of woman. Don't worry about me being heartbroken. It ain't going to happen and even if it did it's life. You say you are not hating but you sure are being a 'bitch' for no good reason. I appreciate the small things and that's why I am happy smiley
You dnt af to be insultive to prove your point and you dnt af to post this to show your appreciation.i simply thank you will do not nl thread.
And yea wen u r hrtbroken u will suffer it alone coz I wunt be der.
Re: He Is So Romantic by blackpanther25(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:

I know but this is not sumtyn she should be overjoyed about...its just sweets. But srzly am not hating coz am not a fan of sweets
Free the lady. You get excited by money and others get excited about other stuff. You are hating because if it was not a big deal than you would not be making it a big deal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

what state is he from, if you don't mind me asking

can I have a cupcake please
He is Yoruba. Off course you can have as much as you want smiley

6 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by trapQ: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
no she doesn't. wink
donbenedict:
Re: He Is So Romantic by Gurgle(f): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:

its not the sweets she is happy about its the gesture and effort the guy made to organize the surprise for her

whether its sweets or a car or whatever its that he took time to go and get her something, and strategise that she would find it by mistake

I don't care for that kind of thing either but it made her happy, and for that I can celebrate with the lady

at least somebody is making a joyous thread in this sea of cheating, side chicks and BBM pins that is the Romance section

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX] / Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) / My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.