Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

He Is So Romantic - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is So Romantic (9352 Views)

Do You Do This Often? So Romantic.... (Pics) / Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? / OMG! This Is So Romantic! See What Meek Mill Did To Nicki Minaj While On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is So Romantic by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:

LOL. I know that feelinggrin. Everything seems soo damn funny, and you dont even know why you're laughing. Good times cool.
Preach bro, a good time and feeling it is.
Re: He Is So Romantic by MrCork: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
trapQ:
lmao.... bruh, you sick AF!!! I mean who in their right mind even writes like that??. pls get help, maybe get a therapist or something.

by the way Range Rovers are too basic, brag about something better. people who have been oversees don't type like that unless you're an obese 12yr old that's in Congo.

...hangon sweery ..the last time I check,am in London &u in that place Nigeria..i hav moiney & u don't..i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot& u dont...i live in Pekan & u dont...i gots pounds stalin & u dont....SO HOW THE F*** do u no how we roll in London since u never been? GOAT!! (no ofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is So Romantic by MrCork: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
trapQ:
lmao.... bruh, you sick AF!!! I mean who in their right mind even writes like that??. pls get help, maybe get a therapist or something.

by the way Range Rovers are too basic, brag about something better. people who have been oversees don't type like that unless you're an obese 12yr old that's in Congo.

^^^atitude...and then she complains she can't find man on nairaland! undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
icedbeatz:
please don't mind that silly and ungrateful girl it's her type that her man might take a bullet for and she would still nag the man for not allowing her to feel the pain from bullet wound. Abeg love on with your Boo Boo but I hope you're reciprocating his love huh? I bet you're for him to do such for you keeping doing ya thang hun don't mind the jealous girl.
smiley kiss kiss
Re: He Is So Romantic by boobyman: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Nneka123:
WhY are you calling me bish? you're not my homegirl

Anyway i have "Trapqueen" no number attached to it, which is fricking cool grin and which means i run you and the other trap.q lipsrsealed

Do you even know what Trapqueen means? grin

Thanks 4 loving my dress tongue
sexy Nneka
Re: He Is So Romantic by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
donbenedict:
alright
[/font]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][img][/img]
[center][/center][right][/right][left][/left][i][/i][b][/b]

H
Re: He Is So Romantic by Batman123: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
smiley kiss kiss
My sister has he got his papers? Is he there legally. You need to be very careful when dealing with them because I don't want to hear stories that touch. I would say majority of such relationships do not last.
Re: He Is So Romantic by hollowpot15684(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaisyII:
Ok,seen!

Can u pls message me on whatsapp?

I deliberately choose dis post.
Re: He Is So Romantic by princealexndre(m): 3:42am On Aug 12, 2015
TRAPQUEEN1:
lol why would I do that? My name is Dede as you can see on the top pic. I don't know why this is so hard to believe
Dede dnt mind dem jare..only hating...since their b.f will neva do such 4 dem...nice cakes....can i hv some *winks*
Re: He Is So Romantic by Khd95(m): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2015
misspicy:

I know but this is not sumtyn she should be overjoyed about...its just sweets. But srzly am not hating coz am not a fan of sweets

ure tryin nt 2 sound like a hater nd ure sounding like a sadist

Little tins pleases great minds,nt until u buy dem expensive watches,bags,automobiles etc if dis makes her happy nd she chose 2 b overjoyous,who r u 2 tell nt 2 b overjoyous.

U must b a man-u or ass-nal fan,awon sadistsgrin

1 Like

Re: He Is So Romantic by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
princealexndre:
Dede dnt mind dem jare..only hating...since their b.f will neva do such 4 dem...nice cakes....can i hv some *winks*
Thanks darl smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. / Dating A Demanding Girl / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.