Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka (7366 Views)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / Scammers Tricks And Phone Numbers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by chucky234(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2015
This is very bad, fraudsters everywhere.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by ahamonyeka(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Something of this nature happened to my boss's friend in the office,he was duped of 1.7m just this way and since then we have been calling the man educated illiterate upon his level of education and exposure local and international.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
ok let connect, I have sent you an email.
chiboyo:
Also interested tracking_resources@yahoo.com
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 1:39am On Jul 25, 2015
I found this https://www.nairaland.com/2474224/hurray-scammer-been-caught

Is he the same person with this information?

Acct Name: Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka
Acct Number: 0613010297
Bank Name: Ecobank
Email: chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com

If he is the same person, I would mind travel to the destination wherever he is caught. Give him a heavy nock and collect my money.
Someone clarify me pls.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Avoid any business transaction that has to do with this information:

Note her information pls.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by Daboss007: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kaii see men just wasting money wen i dey find 3k to run one copy and paste internet business i no see.. 55AC5E4B ping me if u want to know/pay for this trusted business
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by prowitin(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sent you guys a mail.Sorry its late

kason:
ok let connect, I have sent you an email.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by chiboyo(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2015
prowitin:
Sent you guys a mail.Sorry its late

Responded..
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by Weigher: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2015
prowitin:
I can help you Guys track her exact location online. Let me know if. Interested.
And for the EFCC just Visit their website.

kingsautos is the brain behind all this fraud, he has atleast fraud 3 to 4 peoples hundred of thousands. I know one of his victim and I have all the details the guy using in paying him 100k into his Eco bank a day before ed-el fitri. He use WORLU ADE-EZE with the account pasted here. Pls kingly mail me what you think we can do. My email is weigher2010@gmail.com #EnoughisEnough
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by Weigher: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2015
chiboyo:

Responded..
chiboyo, you don't even carry me and fastshipping along. Kingautos must not go free
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by Weigher: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2015
prowitin:
I can help you Guys track her exact location online. Let me know if. Interested.
And for the EFCC just Visit their website.

still waitin for your mail. He more pay for his dubious act
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by prowitin(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Weigher:
still waitin for your mail. He more pay for his dubious act
seen

I will work on it and get back to u
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Weigher:
kingsautos is the brain behind all this fraud, he has atleast fraud 3 to 4 peoples hundred of thousands. I know one of his victim and I have all the details the guy using in paying him 100k into his Eco bank a day before ed-el fitri. He use WORLU ADE-EZE with the account pasted here. Pls kingly mail me what you think we can do. My email is weigher2010@gmail.com #EnoughisEnough

Thank you Weighter for your concern, I have sent you a mail.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by IVORY2009(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
I go track the woman/girl down
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by surveyProf(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by surveyProf(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
kason:
Wonders they say shall never end. Many fowl elements now disguise themselves as good citizens who lives abroad and are willing to give you any assistance ranging from buying goods and helping you to buy and ship the goods to you here in Nigeria, opening a verified paypal account for you in their country of 'false' residence, or been your sole contact or partner in whatever line of business.

To this end, i fell for one these last month to help me open and verify paypal in us. She charge 15k which after much negotiation I paid the said amount into her Ecobank Account here Nigeria.

Immediately, she received the payment that was the genesis of excuses and she stop replying my mails.
Here is her particulars:

The essence of this thread is for nairalanders to be very careful and watch out people who claim to be abroad yet they are here with us in Nigeria. Also, take note this scammer (Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka). She might come in another format unknown to you.

Probably, you have a similar experience kindly share it here; so that others can learn from it and avoid been a victim of these scandalous elements.
BE WARNED!!!

What is the phone numbers of this "Girl"?
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
mobicomtech01:
Opening a verified paypal account from Nigeria is a risk a lot of people have taken and they get there accounts limited even if they succeed in opening the account. My take on this is to find people to partner with and use there account based on terms. I think isaw a post by a verified nairalander ymodulos I guess who started the do it yourself importation biz contract version where he can help pay for good through his paypal account. Although I have a verified paypal account from south Africa I operate, I might be of help if you need to make payments via paypal. I'm currently in Nigeria and any one that wants the assistance most be willing to meet with me one on one though
please send me ur email or phone to mrcdorv@gmail.com
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
surveyProf:

Bro. I don't have her no. but there are people who can help us.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Check your mail.
Mrcdorv:
please send me ur email or phone to mrcdorv@gmail.com
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by chiboyo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
surveyProf:

Her own phone number is +(447)08-762-9722

She is a BIG THIEF and SCAMMER and she/He is in Nigeria
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thanks you so much
chiboyo:

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by surveyProf(m): 6:10am On Jul 29, 2015
chiboyo:

Is this the phone no, she uses to answer her customers call, has anyone called her with dis number?, dis number is a Nigerian no, registered using UK free number, wenever someone calls her, the line will divert to her Nigeria line.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by chiboyo(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2015
surveyProf:

Is this the phone no, she uses to answer her customers call, has anyone called her with dis number?, dis number is a Nigerian no, registered using UK free number, wenever someone calls her, the line will divert to her Nigeria line.
kason:
Thanks you so much

Her accomplice contact number is 08162238992..
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by surveyProf(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2015
chiboyo:

Her accomplice contact number is 08162238992..

This number is used by a nairaland registered user in the auto section to sell cars, called "Gabrielmotors" he removed it after advertisting to sell a Toyota Camry car, but I was able to trace the number, he claim to live in Benin city, but location is showing PH
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by pattybf(f): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Pls try to verify what gender dis scammer really is, one scammer just robbed me of my #1500 he registered as a female. His monicker is sosorichmedia. This seems to be d new num now, guys disguising as females, giving us bad names.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by surveyProf(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
pattybf:
Pls try to verify what gender dis scammer really is, one scammer just robbed me of my #1500 he registered as a female. His monicker is sosorichmedia. This seems to be d new num now, guys disguising as females, giving us bad names.

"Sosorichmedia" is a male, operating as a female, he uses the FF gsm nos 09092102121, 08120210021, email addresses: victoriajoshu@gmail.com, sosorichfoods@gmail.com, nairaland user names: Sosorichmedia, Victoriajoshua, his blog address: jiahatt..com
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Avoid any business transaction that has to do with this information of this unrepentant thief and criminal:

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 30, 2015
u guys are just making me laugh, i wonder y ya'll will pay money for what u avnt seen or touched. anyways ya'll wasting time bout planning to report the culprit to EFCC. if u wana catch a conman, u av to think like a conman.
those of u affected need to meet and come up with a plan and set up the conman. u hit him up with the idea dat u in2 selling cars online bt with the intent of scheming the buyers, that u looking for som1 who will get the job done, dat u hrd of his reputation, a guy who cant be caught after receiving payments for the cars. the key part is setting up a meet (if he buys the idea) that u wana introduce him to ur gang.... that way u can lure whoever the chiamaka is out in open.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by achicares(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
surveyProf:

"Sosorichmedia" is a male, operating as a female, he uses the FF gsm nos 09092102121, 08120210021, email addresses: victoriajoshu@gmail.com, sosorichfoods@gmail.com, nairaland user names: Sosorichmedia, Victoriajoshua, his blog address: jiahatt..com

Another scammer on the prowl here on nairaland. goes by the username...Sean247. He operates with different monikers. He has just scammed someone of #46,000 in the name of selling perfectmoney.
His phone numbers...09094523872.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by surveyProf(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
achicares:

Another scammer on the prowl here on nairaland. goes by the username...Sean247. He operates with different monikers. He has just scammed someone of #46,000 in the name of selling perfectmoney.
His phone numbers...09094523872.

You guys should be careful in dealing with some of this boys, he is a hardened scammer, his name is "Percy Alao" try and meet one-on-one wen dealing here on nairaland, wen next, most sellers pretend alot. Nl does not permit posting of pictures.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by mavinc4u(f): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2015
kason:
Thank you for all your responses -jaydee87, chiboyo, dav8id, Kamkamdd, wunderkiind, arbitrage

Since the banks are NOT helping matters to disclose the true identity of this CROOK. called Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka

In my own suggestion, let report him/her to EFCC with our evidence of payment her numerous account.

Does anybody know the procedure to report online crime to EFCC?

Even if you are not scammed yet by this 'Notorious Miscreant', If you can guide us, please do for no one know who will be next.

I am also of the opinion that this thread should appear on the frontpage and anyone who notice him/her in any section of NL should come to this thread and report the section and thread title she is operating on.

Once again, Avoid any business transaction that has to do with this information:

That is why we have to stop him or her before it's too late.

Send a mail to info@efccnigeria.org . Give them details of what transpired with evidence. You can also print a page from this thread as part of the evidence and he or she would be arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What I Do at Night When Everyone Is Sleeping [Pic] / Common Tech Mistakes That Are Limiting Your Business Potentials / Can You Fast For A Whole Year To Become A Billionaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.