Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** (6254 Views)

How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping / ##hot Deals For Importers#unbranded Smartphones And Tablets.bye To Jumia & Konga / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
I don't need to blow my trumpet but been shopping online for as long as i can remember but after reading through how outrageous many people scam people in the name of importation i get angry,with that am willing to help in anyway i can..NO E-BOOK,NO COMMISSION,NO CHARGE
So i am here to help and answer all question relating to buying any item ONLINE.

COME RIGHT IN AND DROP YOUR QUESTIONS
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by answerspls: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
pls what is the difference between alibaba, ebay, amazon aliexpress,jumia,konga etc. are they all in nigeria. or are some outside the country or do they all stay all over the countries by having agents in each country. are they the ones that own the shipping companies or do they partner with them or something. i just need detailed explanation on how this thing work . i used to think that they will send you sms to your phone before removing your money after permiting them to do so. if not so what if somebody steals my atm and transacts online with it even before my getting to the bank to block the card
the goods they sell do they already have it in their nigeria warehouses or do they order for it from the producers once we place a demand for the goods. the shipping stuff how is it that some stay longer days while others stay few days etc more questions after this .
pls anybody with useful info can as well give me the answer thanks
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
well aliexpress,alibaba are china based ,while konga and jumia are nigerian based(but has spread to other few african countries),amazon and ebay are us based.They don't own the shipping companies but some partner with the shipping companies.well you have to be careful with your atm to avoid any unauthorized transaction,if it is stolen quickly report that to your atm issuing bank.
only jumia and konga have warehouses in nigeria.
in term on shipping logistics it depends on the efficiency of postal services used and they service they provide,you want very fast shipping then you have to pay more or settle for slow delivery...

HOPE THIS HELPS
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by xdawn(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
Guy am just confused. With 40, 45 to 50k which powerful new laptop am gonna buy from trusted websites like ebay.com, amzon.com, aliexpress.com & many more.Your help is really needed.Thanks
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by bionictino(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Come on !!! update this topic more often.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
xdawn:
Guy am just confused. With 40, 45 to 50k which powerful new laptop am gonna buy from trusted websites like ebay.com, amzon.com, aliexpress.com & many more.Your help is really needed.Thanks

well check the lenovo laptops dey are durable and pocket fruendly bro...
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
bionictino:
Come on !!! update this topic more often.

if am asked a question i answer bro
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by xdawn(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
@Oribi which website did you prefer & well trusted. Any link will be appreciated.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
xdawn:
@Oribi which website did you prefer & well trusted. Any link will be appreciated.

i prefer aliexpress but always check sellers feedback.
www.aliexpress.com

HOPE THIS HELPS
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by answerspls: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
THANKS. pls i bought an item from alibaba yesterday and the cost is $0.56 and they said it will take upto 40 days but my question is will they bring it to my house considering the small amount involved. i also read sth about pay on delivery how does that one work what if they bring it and you do not like it
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by answerspls: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
it advisable to buy goods worth upto a million using this websites won't your money go or what if they send what you do not like
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by answerspls: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
COOL
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Good day guys, plz am avin problem on aliexpress website, wen ever i want to log in it wl redirect me to the homepage, ani help? Am usin operamini
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
answerspls:
THANKS. pls i bought an item from alibaba yesterday and the cost is $0.56 and they said it will take upto 40 days but my question is will they bring it to my house considering the small amount involved. i also read sth about pay on delivery how does that one work what if they bring it and you do not like it

pay on delivery is for jumia,when the bring the item to your place you play...
if you bought on alibaba and the cost is $0.56 it should be a sample so definitely they may ship it out but depends on the seller(company) plus it will be sent to the post office so you will go there to pick it up..
HOPE THIS HELPS
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mathewa:
Good day guys, plz am avin problem on aliexpress website, wen ever i want to log in it wl redirect me to the homepage, ani help? Am usin operamini

PLEASE USE A WEB BROWSER BRO OR DOWNLOAD THE ALIEXPRESS APP..
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
answerspls:
pls drop your no for me i want to ask you more questions or call/flash me and i will call you on 08188841707

WILL DO SO BRO
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
answerspls:
pls drop your no for me i want to ask you more questions or call/flash me and i will call you on 08188841707

SPOKE WITH YOU...I HOPE HAVE HELPED YOU
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by answerspls: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
oribi:

SPOKE WITH YOU...I HOPE HAVE HELPED YOU
YESOOOOOOO you helped me a lot infact beyond my previous knowledge i am so grateful more grace to you and the likes of you who give quality info without demanding a dime
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Alrt bro. Tanx so much
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
answerspls:
YESOOOOOOO you helped me a lot infact beyond my previous knowledge i am so grateful more grace to you and the likes of you who give quality info without demanding a dime
NO PROBLEM ALWAYS WILLINGLY TO HELP....MONEY IS NOT ALWAYS EVERYTHING
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=oribi post=35785134]

ok, bt i stil av some questions to ask, shul i proceed?
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=Mathewa post=35790200][/quote]

please go ahead
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
oribi:

please go ahead
alrt boss, plz can i pay wit my mastercard? If yes, tel me d procedure... Tanx, nd i wl b very glad if u can gv me ur whatsapp num
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mathewa:
alrt boss, plz can i pay wit my mastercard? If yes, tel me d procedure... Tanx, nd i wl b very glad if u can gv me ur whatsapp num

yes you can pay with your mastercard...

drop yours ima call u
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
oribi:

yes you can pay with your mastercard...
drop yours ima call u
alrt.... 09034846559
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mathewa:
alrt.... 09034846559

CALLED...HOPE I HELPED
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
oribi:

CALLED...HOPE I HELPED
yes bro, tanx so much, infact u really suprised me. May God bless u abundantly.
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mathewa:
yes bro, tanx so much, infact u really suprised me. May God bless u abundantly.

YOUR WELCOME
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
oribi:

YOUR WELCOME
plz where do u reside?
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 1:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Mathewa:
plz where do u reside?

port harcourt
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by Mathewa(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2015
oribi:

port harcourt
ok bro, tanx 4 ystdy. How do u ship ur goods to port harcourt? Do u av an agent in china?
Re: Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** by oribi(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Mathewa:
ok bro, tanx 4 ystdy. How do u ship ur goods to port harcourt? Do u av an agent in china?

well i ship using different means from Singapore post to Dhl.....no agent in china but got a some trustworthy sellers(companies) i buy from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

hp Compaq Mini Intel Atom 250gb, 42,000,warranty / Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet 128GB & 64GB With Touch Cover Windows Pro For Sale / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.