Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 AM

Study In Latvia 2015 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Latvia 2015 (8777 Views)

Travel / Latvia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Anyone knows about the admission process for latvia
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by moneybag100: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Are you ready to go to Egypt for visa?
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 12:18am On Jul 14, 2015
I am in Bulgaria presently studying,i want to move over there for studies
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by vicatrix(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
jeriwap:

Getting admission in Latvia is not so hard, search for university online apply with the necessary documents pay the application fee which is not all that expensive compare to other Eastern Europe, wait for the decision of the admission board. If granted admission then you proceed with other requirements but take not you need to have at least 4-5month residence permit by the time you apply for the visa(Schengen) to be on a safe side. But admission for September intake must have closed will advice you to wait and apply for FEB. intake Good luck
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tobzzy(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2015
hey jeriwap i want to study in Bulgaria but i haven't get any help from anyone on how to secure admission there please can you help me out

1 Like

Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by vicatrix(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2015
tobzzy:
hey jeriwap i want to study in Bulgaria but i haven't get any help from anyone on how to secure admission there please can you help me out

while study in Bulgaria when u got better opportunity to study in Latvia or Lithuania on the same price rage and able to work doing summer in other schegen countries. the guy there wants to move out and you want to get in abeg reason m ok.
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2015
THank you,must the documents sent to the school be original or photocopy of original.And also must i legalise before applying for admission
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tlk2Prince(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
tobzzy:

Hey tobzzy
You can channel your questions to these thread, its all about study in bulgaria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2202710/study-bulgaria-2015/1
jeriwap:

How's studies over there for a foreign student!
Are there part-time work for foreign students?
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by vicatrix(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
jeriwap:
THank you,must the documents sent to the school be original or photocopy of original.And also must i legalise before applying for admission

Most of the documents you have to submit should be online, check this University they often offer admission to Nigerians surely assist you with your inquiry
http://www.rtu.lv/en/
Riga technical university.
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 2:48am On Jul 19, 2015
mehn bruh bulgaria is bleeped,don't think of coming over here,no got damn work.Friendly girls tho lol grin. but still capital bleeped
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tlk2Prince(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2015
jeriwap:
mehn bruh bulgaria is bleeped,don't think of coming over here,no got damn work.Friendly girls tho lol grin. but still capital bleeped
Huh shocked telme ure jokin abeg!
Anyways, am informed bulgaria is not that rich.
What's the name of the university ure in?
Will you please reply my P.M
Thanks
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tlk2Prince(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2202710/study-bulgaria-2015/1

@jeriwap, please your candid contribution is needed on the thread/link above, its all about study in bulgaria.
Abeg help we prospective students to bulgaria about student life and necessary information.

I wish u well in your latvia prusuit.
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by favourmic(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
tobzzy:

What wrong to Bulgaria? Because of no job right? Are you sure if you get to lativa you we also have job? Bro always have it in mind abroad is for husler..
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Bruv i know its for hustlers at least latvia is among schengen and that is a great advantage, i plan ahead thats why i wanna leave here,mehn niggas y'all should forget bout bulgaria and get to the schengen zone,if you still insist to go there ask questions
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tlk2Prince(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2015
jeriwap:
Bruv i know its for hustlers at least latvia is among schengen and that is a great advantage, i plan ahead thats why i wanna leave here,mehn niggas y'all should forget bout bulgaria and get to the schengen zone,if you still insist to go there ask questions
You paint bulgaria as if its a dongeon.
Generally, can you tell me what's really wrong with bulgaria?
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Am sorry but thats not that kınd of pıc am paıntıng here bruv...just sayıng based on what we Nıgerıans expectatıons are and need
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2015
whats your major aım of goıng to bulgarıa ıf ı may ask
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tlk2Prince(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
jeriwap:
Am sorry but thats not that kınd of pıc am paıntıng here bruv...just sayıng based on what we Nıgerıans expectatıons are and need
Ok I understand you now lols
Some people fail to understand you have to start from somewhere.

jeriwap:
whats your major aım of goıng to bulgarıa ıf ı may ask
Its studies man
How are u copin as a student in bulgaria?
I sent u a PM, don't know if u received it..
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tlk2Prince(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
@Jeriwap
U created these thread to get informations about study in latvia.
Let's not flood it with discussions about bulgaria,so I'd appreciate if you can channel your thoughts, advice and more to the thread (study in bulgaria) I posted the link above.
We are quite a number already processing to study in bulgaria, so your comment(s) will go a long way in assistance.

Thanks Man
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by favourmic(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
jeriwap:

Its been how many yrs you have been there? Is it a police friendly country or not?
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 2:38am On Jul 22, 2015
Thats true,please this trend is based on study in latvia,i need help,hows the visa process like? Difficult or nah?
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 2:39am On Jul 22, 2015
2 years now bruv , i don't really know,non of my business with dem cops ,why asking? Wanna be a cop?
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 2:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Ight gonna check the bulgaria link asap,but u guys help me out here on this latvia shit
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by favourmic(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2015
jeriwap:
Ight gonna check the bulgaria link asap,but u guys help me out here on this latvia shit

we gonna help you, help us out first.. yes i ask cos their are some country that police we be disturbing you like malaysia Asia Generally i'm tired of those countries once bulgaria police no dey disturb what is okay for me..
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tlk2Prince(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
jeriwap:
Ight gonna check the bulgaria link asap,but u guys help me out here on this latvia POO

Why will you want to go and continue your studies in a poo country..

https://www.nairaland.com/1903659/study-latvia

Review the link above to get some informations about latvia.

1 Like

Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tobzzy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
can anyone help me out on how to get admission into any university in latvia.
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by vicatrix(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
tobzzy:
can anyone help me out on how to get admission into any university in latvia.

Just check on universities in Latvia esp. RTU
But if you dey 9ja or any western African country prepare to travel to India or turkey but if you can get a schengen visa from your home country then it will be easy for you Goodluck
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 4:26am On Jul 25, 2015
Oh thanks bruv,sorry bout the late response,busy with this shit ,confused if its original waec to be submitted for visa at the latvian embassy
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by vicatrix(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2015
jeriwap:
Oh thanks bruv,sorry bout the late response,busy with this shit ,confused if its original waec to be submitted for visa at the latvian embassy

Come with all your original but try and authenticate your photocopies at the Nigerian embassy to be on a safer side. Make sure you paid your school fees complete and also you should have minimal of $5000 in your bank account with your name not that of parents or sponsor. Guess you know It takes likely a month for them to finish so try extend your residence cos by Schengen law you need at least 3months stay in the country you are applying from. Kindly read up at the embassy website for other details good luck

1 Like

Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tobzzy(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2015
vicatrix:

Just check on universities in Latvia esp. RTU
But if you dey 9ja or any western African country prepare to travel to India or turkey but if you can get a schengen visa from your home country then it will be easy for you Goodluck
yes I'm coming from Nigeria but I checked for some university in Latvia but most if them have their admission process closed. I got email that I have to wait for next year
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tlk2Prince(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2015
jeriwap:
Go with the Originals of all your educational documents including photocopies.
Hope the photocopies of your documents are certified?

Good Luck.
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by vicatrix(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
tobzzy:
yes I'm coming from Nigeria but I checked for some university in Latvia but most if them have their admission process closed. I got email that I have to wait for next year

You can apply for Feburary intake(next year)

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Now Report Any Illegal Dump Site Directly To Lagos State Government / Third Mainland Bridge May Collapse Soon? It Vibrates / 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.