Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

Study In Latvia 2015 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Latvia 2015 (8778 Views)

Travel / Latvia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 1:24am On Jul 26, 2015
mehn i aint got original,i got photocopy of the original,and that means i must get to nigeria to legalize?
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2015
am getting all confused here,
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by vicatrix(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
jeriwap:
am getting all confused here,

You don't need to be confused, just ask your family member to send to you the original copies of your documents, take it to Nigeria embassy to get legalized but try get 2 or more copies each of the documents so you won't have to redo it again. Good luck
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by vicatrix(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
vicatrix:

You don't need to be confused, just ask your family member to send to you the original of your documents, take it to Nigeria embassy to get legalized but try get 2 or more copies each of the documents so you won't have to redo it again. Good luck
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by dwittyc0der(f): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
am currently studying in latvia.

Dont be deceive, the only way you can come from nigeria to this country is through turkey or EGYPT.. I was in egypt for 6 months and they even denied one of my friend that we went from nigeria together.

We had to apply for another school in egypt to get egypt visa.. it was tough but here i am today !!

Anyways, goodluck to you guys

If you found your way to egypt and your latvian visa, you might wanna be looking for apartment .. you might wanna sign up here b i t .ly/1SIFvjV

3 Likes

Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by vicatrix(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
dwittyc0der:

Dont be deceive, the only way you can come from nigeria to this country is through turkey or EGYPT.. I was in egypt for 6 months and they even denied one of my friend that we went from nigeria together.

We had to apply for another school in egypt to get egypt visa.. it was tough but here i am today !!

If you found your way to egypt and your latvian visa, you might wanna be looking for apartment .. you might wanna sign up here b i t .ly/1SIFvjV

Jeriwap study in Bulgaria so he does need to travel to Egypt or turkey, only those who stays in Nigeria or west Africa at the moment. So I Don't see the reason while someone will intend to deceive a fellow Nigerian/African that seeks help..
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by moneybag100: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
dwittyc0der:

Hi, hows Latvia generally...why was your friend denied?
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by jeriwap(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
damn so i need to go back to nigeria to legalise,damn
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by favourmic(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
jeriwap:

Guy tell us what wrong with Bulgaria atleast there must be something wrong we dey ask you question you don't even reply us...
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by favourmic(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
jeriwap:

See I will advise you don't come Nigeria and believe you we go back early, nah my experience I dey tell you sha
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by tlk2Prince(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2015
jeriwap:

I can assist you with the legalisation.
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by vicatrix(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2015
vicatrix:

You don't need to be confused, just ask your family member to send to you the originals of your school documents, take it to Nigeria embassy to get legalized but try get 2 or more copies each of the documents so you won't have to redo it again. You don't need to come back to Nigeria. Good luck
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by btee234: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2015
@dwittycoder you jhus said it all to get out of nigeria to apply is the main issue . For example that is what I am facing now,I was at egyptian embassy in nigeria early dis month to get visa,the visa officer seeing all my document was given good comment on it,but siting my admission letter ask me to go and apply at turkish embassy saying that since latvia is an european country I should go to turkish, den a student came in who want to help is sister to apply for student visa to egypt who as all document was deined also, when ask y he said it is until august they can attend to student and also there is crisis going on egypt. Which we knw is a lie and according to findings the consular does not knw about what there visa officer are doing.getting admission to latvia is easy but getting there is hard, I will advice anybody that wen applying and you are about to get ur admission letter the one sent thru email first they will ask where would you like to get ur rp if you are in a west africa country that can you go to turkey or egypt jhus chose turkey because I heard turkey is much better than egypt and get all document confirmed before going because that one will take time again.
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by favourmic(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2015
btee234:
@dwittycoder you jhus said it all to get out of nigeria to apply is the main issue . For example that is what I am facing now,I was at egyptian embassy in nigeria early dis month to get visa,the visa officer seeing all my document was given good comment on it,but siting my admission letter ask me to go and apply at turkish embassy saying that since latvia is an european country I should go to turkish, den a student came in who want to help is sister to apply for student visa to egypt who as all document was deined also, when ask y he said it is until august they can attend to student and also there is crisis going on egypt. Which we knw is a lie and according to findings the consular does not knw about what there visa officer are doing.getting admission to latvia is easy but getting there is hard, I will advice anybody that wen applying and you are about to get ur admission letter the one sent thru email first they will ask where would you like to get ur rp if you are in a west africa country that can you go to turkey or egypt jhus chose turkey because I heard turkey is much better than egypt and get all document confirmed before going because that one will take time again.

But for you to get turkey visa nah another big problem
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by btee234: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Getting. Appointment is the main koko, and before you can go thru turkey you need another document from the school directing u to the latvian embassy in turkey, you can not use the one for egypt in turkey
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by neverever10: 5:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Why so much stress to go to Latvia. From Nigeria Poland is a nice option admission is easy too and tuition is even cheaper
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello my people who Is heading to Latvia. Let's chat up.

neverever10:
Why so much stress to go to Latvia. From Nigeria Poland is a nice option admission is easy too and tuition is even cheaper
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by akinsdouble: 4:04am On Dec 15, 2016
pls. can someone work and @ same time study in lativa.
Re: Study In Latvia 2015 by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2016
tobzzy:
hey jeriwap i want to study in Bulgaria but i haven't get any help from anyone on how to secure admission there please can you help me out

Hmm Nairalanders,you guys never cease to amaze me!! Of all places in Europe it's a fuc.ked up country like Bulgaria you choose to study!! I wish u well on you journey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge May Collapse Soon? It Vibrates / 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. / Photos From TECNO Camon X Tour Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.