Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy (2800 Views)

Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture / Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy by Ofodirinwa: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
The Boiling Water Which Hardens the Egg Softens the Yam

"....Never in your years should you blame your condition on your future. Should you fault you origin for your destination. Should you credit your past with your future. Should you walk forward with you face to the back. So it is said by men wiser than we that the boiling water which hardens the egg softens the yam. Condition can not make it, it can only show you what you're made of. The same condition that molds a great man will break a weak man depending on what that man is made of. So I say my son, fault not and fret never at the past. Give less credit to what was, or what is if the condition is adverse to your comfort and happiness. For that same condition which killed a man crowned a king.

The boiling water which hardens the egg softens the yam. Remember this, and your wealth will be greater than mine..."

Follow me on Twitter @ofodirinwa

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy by Ofodirinwa: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Request to get this moved to the business section. When it was started, I didn't have enough posts to be on there.
Re: Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy by Ofodirinwa: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Say Less to Gain More

"...So it's of great burden to the ego of men the his love for his own voice. So infatuated with is own speech that man will fall into a well and drown from gazing at it's reflection. From this i've seen man comb through bush and brush, stale and stone to find an opportunity to open his mouth and speak what need not be spoken, and say what need not be said. For it is with great wisdom I was told, as a young man, that if you spare two kobo, you can spend tomorrow, but if you spare two words, you can speak today.

The less you say, in business and in affairs, the more you will gain. In your pursuit of a greater standing keep you plans to yourself. Discipline your tongue to be frugal with words, as your eyes must be frugal with trust, the nape of your fingers frugal with money, Spare your name hesitantly, and may the sweat on your back frugal in it's dependency. Speak less. Say less. You will gain more.

For of great man, little is known till something is done. Do not tell people your plans. Commence in their execution today, and let them tell each other of your plans tomorrow when it is finished. Of all great men looms a cloud of failure greater than one hundred of their successes, so don't tell the masses to look up. Don't tell the masses to look into the sky. Don't tell the people to anticipate your failure because you're gambling with the worth of your name. Those without the marrow of greatness do not understand the inevitability and regularity by which failure visits great men. So it is from my mouth to your ear I bestow this common wisdom. So that you will understand the narrow vision of the poor man and so that you can move through the bush and brush of his ignorance without losing your own vision.

Do not speak of your plans. Finish them, and let they be spoken of. Do not speak of your emotions. Accept them, and be both at peace in calm and chaos. Do not speak of your thoughts and your intentions. Manifest them into reality, do as your intend. For this, as are all my lessons, the route to mastery, and it is in mastery that you will learn the futility of words.

Do not speak for the satisfaction of flicking your own tongue. Treat your words like your money, your money and your words like your name, and your money, your words, and your name like your time. Use them as investments. Use them only when they will have a multiplier effect on your fortune. Invest them like seeds in soil, how's value is in their result and produce. Be frugal with words, and in thus be allied with those who too are frugal with words. For men can speak their misfortune into fruition. For men can drown their fortune in blather. For men can wash their fortune away in careless speech. Let the words that come from your mouth serve as investments into your future. For the future in infinite, the past has happened, and the present is fleeting. To be great, associate with the great of these three.

My son as I speak you are silent in learning, and it's from this I know you are to your bone a great man. In business and in relations fortune is afforded to the most disciplined today. Say less my son, and your fortune will be greater than mine....."

Follow me on twitter @ofodirinwa
Re: Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy by Ofodirinwa: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Leaves of Paper Drift with the Wind

"....In our time, the fetish of paper currency that has spoiled the blood of young men was yet to confuse us from the bigger picture. Through toil with grew, and gained passed names to our kids that would assure their wealth. It was in these days that men spoke of wisely about the folly of paper currency.

Money comes and money goes. It rips, tatters crumples and drifts as the breeze blows. It's but a leaf without a root. So I say this; don't use currency as a savings or an investment. When you acquire a great deal of money, which is necessary for wealth, turn your paper currency into fixed assets immediately. Store your money, not in banks, but in the purchase of property, plant, and productive machinery. Purchase the things that will bring duplicity to your wealth. Purchase the things that increase with value. Purchase the things that are neither gambles nor games with paper currency.

What are games with paper currency? The wizardry of banks. The promise of turning 2 into 4 without work or toil. The promise of turning 4 into 8 from a gamble. The promise of making money out of thin air. This is wizards game, and if you're without knowledge of the wickedness of witches gamble in this game and you will learn. Money has a peculiar nature. Today, it's worth less or more than it was worth yesterday. So when I have 2, it will soon become 1. When I have 1, it will soon become 2. This wizardry is but the nature of money and it will always be as so. Yet, when you save your money by purchasing property, your money becomes stable, and from it you can build and plan for wealth. How do you achieve stability with your money? It's as so..

When you use 10 to purchase a property, and the population of man increases in the land as it must, man will tomorrow want that same property for 20, for 30, and for 40. Hold on to the property. As wealth comes buy more property. When you need the money sell the property and use the money. The time you how money In your pockets and your hands has to be lightening fast, and a fraction of the time you spent saving it. The faster you can turn your savings back to currency, the wiser the method of savings. So we tell our sons to buy productive machinery, objects of increasing value, property and companies for these are things that multiply with time.

A fetish of paper currency as spoiled the blood of young men, and as the wind blows so money goes. Save your money in objects of increasing value, not in banks or their wizardry and gambles. Heed this wisdom my son, and your wealth will be greater than mine...."

Follow me @Ofodirinwa
Re: Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy by Kelklein(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
@Ofodirinwa..still following religiously.. lol
was actually counting.. we re still at 13
expecting more updates
ta

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy by Ofodirinwa: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
All Lessons are Lies

"..So it is unknown to the poor man, or the man who is swayed by whims, that some lessons taught to him throughout his years are poison while others are fruit. A poor man is a man of ignorance, and to free yourself from poverty you must free your mind from the ethics of the poor. The ethics of the poor, the lesson that season the boiling blood of the very frustrated and unfortunate must first be identified, second questioned, lastly wiped from your brim regardless of the teacher...

To first identify poison in your stew, remember, you are a master. You are the master. The world in it's endless and ever replenishing bounty is yours. Yours to share with a great multitude of masters but yours to cut a portion befitting your level of mastery. For on this earth lies enough soil and bounty for every man woman and child, and swollen be your portion for so few understand and take capital of this fact. Thus it's understood among men like us, that all lesson that tell you otherwise are lies. For among the masterful, are the deceitful, as mastery is of no ethical loyalty, and through deceit the swell their own portion by increasing ignorance of mastery among their people. If less people are equip to take what's there's, more is left that can be yours. So I tell you this; all ethics of the poor are ethics of subservience. Ethics of obedience. Ethics that have been enshrined as tradition, custom, or any other communal habit to but upheld. Any lesson that shy's from questioning, and any lesson you find yourself questioning is a lie.

For all lessons are lies. Yes. All lessons are lies. They are only made true by the whims of masters. Once you own your dominion without question, you determine what is true from a basket of lies that will, if your wise, advantage and perpetuate you ownership of the dominion. So it's as the white man says "history is written by the winner". Therefore, a master understands all terrestrial lessons are fleeting, temporary edicts cropped by those who have achieved mastery to sustain and enlarge their dominion. As these masters hold in their hearts a set of rules that they make reality, so too you must cultivate a set that advantages your industry. Mastery is achieved when you have dominion to make these rules transcend the cage of your flesh and manifest as the reality for those around you.

So it's understood that what you have been taught as a child were not truths, but a formula for dominion over you given by your earliest master. Lessons on speech, hierarchy, behavior, right, wrong, truth, lie, a definition of yourself, a name a creed, a culture and an identity. Little of this chosen by you as a child because you as a child are to be mastered. As a foolish man grows he parades our land believing their rules are his own identity, formed by his own experience. These beliefs are his belies, formed by his own ethics, and this ethics his own ethics formed by his disposition. He realizes deep in his heart that he's truly not in control so he may seek superficial forms of mastery.

This is what these ethics are designed to do. This ethics are designed to confuse you as to what mastery is. First by confusing you to who you are. Second by adding guilt to the things that help you attain mastery. Is the acquisition of wealth not greed? Is confidence not pride? You are not taught of your inferiority to the world around you as a child? All of these rules are create by men of bounty. Clergy with a wealth of ears, land, currency and souls. Authority of the land. Men who your aspiration to be like is discouraged in order to swell their destiny by acquiring yours. And why shouldn't they? Have your poverty ethics not neglected it to rot? Do you now fear eating at their table? Why then should they leave your meal unattended? Mastery is not a wasteful art.

Poverty ethics are the ethics that keep your eye off your promise as to swell that of the next man. The swell that of he who created the ethic from the start. Know that all ethics created by another are the ethics of his dominion over you, and know that a master can not be owned or bounded when it's his time. There are lessons in this world that are fruit and those are the lessons that grow from your own tree. The lessons that be-gift you advantage and the lessons to add plenty to your portion. For you are taught to eat from another man's table, so that another man can feed you. When he feeds you he guides you, and when he guides you he owns you. If these words are rough like grain to your ear remember that as I speak, you're having a hard time understanding why your mind is as capable of producing it's own ethics as the mind of another man, yet you desire to be a master like he. Is this not foolery? Have you not the heart of bravery as men of our blood possess? Have you not the same two eyes and stand with the same two feet on the same soil as the pulpit? All lessons are lies. Understand this, and your wealth will be greater than mine...."

follow me on twitter @ofodirinwa
Re: Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy by Ofodirinwa: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Whomever wants the most, will take the most

"......Your portion is cut by the size of your heart. This is simply because you will reach the stage where, if your and my thinking are akin, you portion will be cut by your hands, and in equal size to your hunger. Whomever wants the most, takes the most. When asked to scoop rice on a full stomach, and asked again to scoop when hungry, the portions will differ greatly. So then, how does one take a portion that would equal wealth by his own definition, if the stomach of one man is limited? I answer you in your inquisition with this; scoop more by feeding more.

When your objective is to feed yourself. You will scoop to suit your limited stomach. When your objective is to feed your family. You will scoop to suit your limited family. When you will scoop to feed your people. You will scoop to suit your limited people. When you scoop to feed your world; you have achieved mastery. Yes. The more you aim to feed, you more you will succeed. So then it is seen that a great many men solidify their decent by living to feed themselves. They abandon duty to their family and their people as men so to suit their own pallet. So sweat is the dew they nip at for their own satisfaction that they cage themselves in a bottle of their own limited desire. For what one wants for his self is always dwarfed by what one wants for his family.

So then comes the man of family. He feeds himself, and scourges the seasons searching to feed his children. He works to past to them a wealthy name so that they can be advantaged by it's riches. He works to pass them a bounty of property so to advantage them. His pallet has increased not only by the sum of his own desire, but that of his wife, his children, and if he's a particularly visionary man, the pallet of his children's children. The more you feed, the more you'll need and through this need is invoked a stronger primal capacity to achieve than is seen in he who can only feed himself. He as a man is quantified in desire and so it's said that he with the greatest desire will always triumph. Yet as he and his wife can only produce a limited number of children, and as a civilized man he produces fewer than the savage, his appetite is limited by a number of stomachs that do not supersede the fingers sprouting from his palm.

So then comes the man of blood. As he strives to transcend the primal urge to feed just family, and seeks to impact those he identifies as his people, so his desire multiples by the number of stomachs they possess. The more people he desires to impact, the greater the fire in him, and with this weapon light is forged through the darkness of poverty. The scale of ones desire is measured by the amount he chooses to care for. So if it's his blood nation which is his portion, so great will the fire in him to provide burn that he will supersede the capability of lesser men. His discipline will solidify and with that his capability and from there his ability to do what he desires to do quantified. Yet he is citizen of but one nation among nations, and though he be apex within that nation, is destiny will be limited by whatever lines he draws in the sad.

So then comes the man of the world. As he desires to feed the world, so he will attain the bounty of the world, and so his pallet will be infinite and ever replenishing. From here we see the contrast between he and the man who desires to feed only himself. For when the man of the world is feed, he is still hungry. When his family is feed, he is still hungry. When his nation is feed, he is still hungry. Is this the difference between the employee, the millionaire, the mult-millionaire, and the billionaire. Who among these classes reaches a great deal of stomachs. Who among these classes name transcends self? Who's name transcends his family? Who's name transcends his nation? Who's name is spoken about across the globe? For as a hungry man speaks his own name, a child his father name, a citizen his leaders name, and a world it's hero's name..the ripple of your presence on this earth is limited only by your pallet. The more you reach, the greater your piece. Your portion is cut by the size of your heart. Understand this, and your wealth will be greater than mine...."

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy by Ofodirinwa: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Become the greatest speaker you know

".......Become the greatest speaker you know. Destiny doesn't touch the world by finger tips when she can taste it by tongue. As so you words must be sweeter, clearer, more effective that those of the populace and such can only be achieved through the mastery of tongue. For in our histories, the man of our blood or the greatest stock are those of the greatest words, the most measured sentences, and the most sequenced thinking to clear the common ear. For if wealth is to be achieved, it will be through the permission of both the wealthy who welcome you into there community and increase the scale of your ventures, and by permission of the common folk who nominate you into wealth by patronizing your name. Both parties, without a doubt in my heart, only grant their patronage to the greatest speakers among men.

What is greatness of speech? The ability to carry a thought, and with this thought carry and intention, allow your thought to leave your lips, and through the measuring and grooming of that thought and it's words, bring your intention into fruition. And so it is confused among laymen that a greatness of speech is a use, and abuse of large, long tactless words. This tasteless abuse of vocabulary has been confused by the petty and the ignorant as the language of wealth, so even under the appearance of wealth, the tasteless abuse of vocabulary remains the mark of identification of the layman of plenty..who is not to be confused with the master and man of wealth. So it's seen in wise circles that laymen of plenty will try to, at all times, speak a language that alienates him from he's audience. When the common man is of little vocabulary, the layman of plenty will ooze ignorance on their senses by flooding his words with a rot of needless vocabulary. When the common man comes from the country side, a layman of words will cite his life in the city. So these laymen are abundant in this our land, and they have confused the common man as to the language of the wealthy. It is through this that the science of wealth has been lost to the science of the layman.

Why is the layman constantly in need to oppress his audience with his own alienation from them? Because the layman of plenty is now a wealthy man, he is simply a man of many temporary resources which will dwindle with his foolishness. He holds wealth only for a moment until one akin to true mastery stands and takes it from him, as is his destiny. The layman of plenty and his abuse of words is an inferior man, and has to posture as superior to hid this ugly fact. To hid is lack of mastery. If you are a great man, and your destiny bright, it is known. If your efforts are greater than others, it is spoken, and if your words more measured than most, it is credited by the common man as he nominates you for your toil and cunning into your destiny of wealth.

So I say this. To the common man, speak the common tongue. To great men, speak the great tongue. To the layman, speak the layman's tongue. Great speech is the mastery of many tongues, and the ability to use these tongues and their bounty of words and nuance to influence others. Great speech is having that thought, having that intention, and through your words...the words of your audience in their mastery, making your intention a reality. Remember this; when it's half as long, it's twice as strong. The less you speak, the more you'll say. So as you limit your words and your time for the purpose of actualizing your intentions be sure to use the most effective of all selections in breathing life into your intention. A great speaker isn't a man of long words and short intentions. He is a man of short words with long outcomes. He is a man of witty, and energy. He understand the art of timing your words, of speaking with your face and your hands as to spare words. The art of the pause and the volume of silence. A story told by a great speaker is told in pictures, it draws in the common ear and it compels the wealthy. It makes your mind your reality, and it demonstrates you mastery of impulse, confidence and ambition.

Carry your thought, and your intention, and mastery the speech needed to make them a reality, and your fortune will be greater than mine...."

Re: Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy by Kelklein(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
thanks for the updates sir..
still expecting your mail on drabdulalkali@gmail.com
Re: Mazi Uchenna's 120 Lessons On Becoming Wealthy by Kelklein(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
@ofodirinwa...it's been a while Sir.

hope u re gud?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Bans ‘eze Ndi Igbo’ Title In Akure, Demands Apology / Are These The 30 Richest Entrepreneurs In Nigeria For 2015 / Finally!!! The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Has Been Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.