Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! (70690 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – / Nigerian Pawpaw Soup Cooked With Unripe Pawpaw (papaya) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by jamex93(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
abeg na waiting b dis
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by 2dice(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
kinglekan:
lol ... Lekan ...see as you teeth dirty ... Wetin you chop
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by kinglekan: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
2dice:
lol ... Lekan ...see as you teeth dirty ... Wetin you chop
Me wey hunger dey mama sef, chaii I don die
grin cheesy grin
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by 2dice(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
kinglekan:
Me wey hunger dey mama sef, chaii I don die
grin cheesy grin
Lmfao ... Person WEy dye dey ...chat cheesy Go mama put laaa ... cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by kinglekan: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
2dice:

Lmfao ... Person WEy dye dey ...chat cheesy
Go mama put laaa ... cheesy

The last tym wey I go chow for mama put, I bin buy rice N50, beans N30 and one pomo N50.

By the time I chop finish dem don move my small torch lite fone. Na so I take pay N3,130 for food of N130.

sad sad
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by 2dice(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
kinglekan:

The last tym wey I go chow for mama put, I bin buy rice N50, beans N30 and one pomo N50.

By the time I chop finish dem don move my small torch lite fone. Na so I take pay N3,130 for food of N130.

sad sad

hahaha...
Na so the thing dey be ..
When next yu go Plug your fone inside your pocket put headpiece for your ear ...
Dats how we roll
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Brytawon(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
This can't be a Nigerian...
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by SisterCaro(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
I know the girl who prepared this meal is probably called Amaka or Adaobi. I just sense it grin
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by ugeezee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2015

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by VickyRotex(f): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eleyi gidigan undecided

Eleko1, so na wetin Iyangbali dey cook for you be this. No wonder you dey always go that mama put place wey near ovice. grin

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Cookies n rice ( even the rice get as e be)
She should have just ordered take away lol
Why would a reasonable woman go for a take-away when there is raw food in the house waiting to be cooked?
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Mznaett: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mek una no vex o abeg

na question I dey ask sha incase police ask me 4 station wen d tin go don happen already( i.e wen d man no fit ansa hw d tin take start o)

Na abortion food b dat 4d man 2use commot im intestine 4 toilet? shocked
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Abuesism(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Can i know what is wrong with meal?
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by niceguy7(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Some ladies are jst biurifu for notin......they cant cook nadah! undecided
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Olofintoto(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
2dice:
cooking is not her calling... Make she turn Priest or somthing... See as food be...
calling still dey cooking
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Olofintoto(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
2dice:
cooking is not her calling... Make she turn Priest or somthing... See as food be...
calling still dey cooking
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Divineluv14(f): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Best cook ever! grin

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Btruth: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
What kind of herbal mixture is this? ...

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by IYANGBALI: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
VickyRotex:
Eleyi gidigan undecided

Eleko1, so na wetin Iyangbali dey cook for you be this. No wonder you dey always go that mama put place wey near ovice. grin
see your mouth,apart from indomie and tea,what else can you cook?
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Cyriloha(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
FTC.

I'm getting better at this cool
she must be a digital lady you know modern ladies can invent anything
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Nacl: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
DIS IS WAT U GET WEN U MARRY A LADY WHO GREW UP WATCHING TV ALL DAY INSTEAD OF DEVELOPING HER HOME SKILLS.. Lots of gals today know nothing other than forking, eating out and sleeping.
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by damiloladuke: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2015

DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN - MY 1ST HEARTBREAK www.nairaland.com/2443389/first-heart-break-diary-jobless#35737647
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
why are there so many people quoting each other on the first page? .. i hate reading people's conversation... sucks.. mostly when they are pretenders trying to impress the ladies telling us they don't eat rice..... cool story

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by vjsmiles: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
[size=14pt] can someone explain to me why this undiluted shit was moved to front page?

Nairaland moderators and their fvvking biassss [/size]
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by augster(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
2dice:
hahaha...
Na so the thing dey be ..
When next yu go Plug your fone inside your pocket put headpiece for your ear ...
Dats how we roll
ehnundecided dem never do am for you. Music go still continue for your ear and your phone don go. angry angry
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Tallesty1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think he should just buy a Vibrator for her on her birthday so that she will go and Bleep herself.
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by omoadeleye(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2015

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by nonslike: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wetin sef ?
When.you dey take am go mama put you no ask her if she fit cook am?

Anyways I blame her for not speaking up to say she doesn't know how to cook.

There was a lady (big lady)
And she doesn't know how to cook
The bobo is rich and he no send
Morning Mr biggs breakfast
Lunch is skipped based on office things
Dinner is sweet sensation

This is the parade till mother in law came and put fire in the house

She(working class big babe) took three months leave and guess what ? She went to catering school to learn and she returned a proper cook.

So if she cook rubbish . Put the necessary fire if you must but don't kick her out . Or you teach her and it will be fun doing it together as long as she will learn without fuss .

Some guys are excellent cooks in fact most chefs are guys in big hotels .

So teach her but it's not your job o.
Anyways ....its between you two . But that food no try ..lol
sinizia:
If my girl cooks this shít for me, she's leaving my house and life that moment!! This is wickedness. sad
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Neplusultra(f): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Is it laziness or she just can't cook?

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by petkoffDrake(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
DrAify:
Jeez!
ur pregnant. congrats..
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Nickymezor(f): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wat a meal grin... d babe sabi improvise sha, no obstacle(s) cookies taking its place wink
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by petkoffDrake(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Don't b surprise if d babe dat cook dat poo is here on dis thread commenting.

Huge Manatee Killed By Residents In Taraba State (Photos) / Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) / Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg