Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. (58550 Views)

Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Princess042:
ladies will never learn, you hardly see men fight themselves over a girl.........

Shame on the woman and her daughter.......
in addition u hardly find men letting out secrets that can cause this kind of kasala d way d girl's friend leaked her secret 2 her mum

2 Likes

Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by mikkypel(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lollest lol, even mama doesn't want her daughter to taste out of the meat pie
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by Nickymezor(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wat a BIG disgrace
shocked shocked... Both mother n daughter re shameless angry
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by harry509: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by Princess042(f): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ahem......I would like to disagree with you about that.

Once had to help treat two lads who were both seeing the same lass....and who,upon happening to meet at the girl's house at the same time one fine sunny day.....let's just say it did not end well.....at least nobody died.

I know there are men that does that but you can't compare them to ladies.........

I'm a lady though and it grieves my heart when I see ladies fighting over a man
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by yuzedo: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
cry

1 Like

Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
docphresh:
OP wats DAMAGING SLAPS?
and ferry tale? abi boat tale?

1 Like

Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by islandmoon: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Starring.. Osofia as the man

Tonto Dike as the woman daughter..lol
Patience Iswonkwo as the Said tough woman!

Movie Title.... Snatching Mummy's Lover , Part 1

Action....
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by MAKABBEY(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Princess042:

I know there are men that does do that but you can't compare them to ladies.........

I'm a lady though and it grieves my heart when I see ladies fighting over a man
PEJ?
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by enomakos(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Women
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
worst writeup ive ever read in my life, even mr cork's english is more understandable. it annoying because the gist is meant to be interesting. angry gerrrahere op!
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by jamace(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
DickDastardly:
Women! grin
DickDastardly done! grin grin
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by mekybabe1: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
A very common occurrence in Asaba. Not surprised at all.
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by kritikali(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Donpizzle:

Product of an immature mind.
How old are you?

Am just 12 sir,and thnks for asking
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by susanokopi(f): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
madridguy:
Shameless mother.

Shameless man, shameless daughter, shameless mother.

Sebi u sure sey dis one no be film story?

1 Like

Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by kenochi08: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Devlish mother and foolish mother,wetin two of dem dey find in a useless ibo trader....mtcheww!
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by kenochi08: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Devlish mother and foolish daughter,wetin two of dem dey find in a useless ibo trader....mtcheww!
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by Princess042(f): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
ferdimako:
PEJ?
Thanks for the correction......
No one is perfect......
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by Oahray: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abeg who get the video here? I no understand the writeup.
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by chaxking(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Some men fight but not physically tho
Princess042:
ladies will never learn, you hardly see men fight themselves over a girl.........

Shame on the woman and her daughter.......
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by madridguy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
This one pass home video

susanokopi:

Shameless man, shameless daughter, shameless mother.

Sebi u sure sey dis one no be film story?
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by bigiyaro(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
docphresh:
OP wats DAMAGING SLAPS?
dats as in complete kabal combo in mk3
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by bigiyaro(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
wats wit women n dicks sef?
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by Amazo: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Fatdon:

http://leadership.ng/news/metro/446336/housewife-bites-off-daughters-ear-over-boyfriend-in-delta

Tales by moonlight...except the moon won't even show up for such a shïtty thing as this angry
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by docphresh(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
samadexy:
oh, that refers to slaps that dis-configure the teeth of the recipient, if na ear the slap land.. the sound IC for the eardrum go just burn straight.
Damaging slaps no good oh.. its nuclear weapon oh grin

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by Amazo: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
kritikali:

Am just 12 sir,and thnks for asking

Someone just JEGAed somebody grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by SweetJoystick(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
How I miss camp 74, Anwai grin
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by samadexy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
na so my brother
docphresh:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by smartwengslamatt: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
no pictures? I don't bliv this. try harder
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by fortune1968: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Maxcollins042:
We too much!
yes ! for senseless and shameful matters !
Re: Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. by yilly(f): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
becos of a stranger, u wnt to kill ur own flesh n blood. a human being's pregnancy u suffered. u are an abuse to d motherhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.