Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 (15835 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo) / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Borno Market This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2015

A suicide bomber dressed as a woman killed around 10 people at a market in the capital of Chad on Saturday, police said, in the latest attack to hit the country on the frontline in the fight against Boko Haram Islamists.

The bomber, wearing a full-face Islamic veil, blew himself up at the entrance to a market in N’Djamena around 8:45 am (0745 GMT), a police official told AFP, adding about 10 people were killed and several injured.

An AFP reporter at the scene counted nine bodies.
At first police identified the killer as a woman but later police director general Taher Erda confirmed that the attacker was a man.

The head of the presumed bomber was found near the explosion site and shown to journalists.

A police source said that the bomber had arrived disguised in a burqa which a police officer asked him to remove.

“It was then that he detonated his explosives belt,” the source added.

Chad banned full-face Islamic veils after twin suicide bombings in mid-June killed 33 people and wounded more than 100 in the capital.

The authorities have blamed the attack on Boko Haram, the Nigerian jihadist group that has carried out multiple suicide bombings inside Nigeria, sometimes by women who hid explosives under modest outer garments.

Chad’s army has spearheaded a regional military effort to fight Boko Haram as the militant sect extended activities beyond Nigeria’s northeastern borders.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/suicide-bomber-dressed-as-woman-kills-10-in-chad-capital-police/

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nicepoker(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
For real. I finally made FTC. Don't ask me how its magic
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
how the hell do they brainwash and convince these people to be a suicide bomber?
ah, emi laye mi...
to the dead, may they R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Emekamex(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
->One can outrightly say that Boko Haram are now affiliated with ISIS; hence the continuous and sustained attacks being carried out simultaneously in different part of Nigeria, Chad and Cameroun.
->Those saying we are winning the war are completely delusional.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
I comment my reserve

In d city of I*******M, there is fullness of bomb blast!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
punch newspaper
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
God have mercy ooo
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
was he a muslim?

1 Like

angry
Allahu akbar Abi sai buhari.
Is he a muslim

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Princess042(f): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
God save Africa
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by M4gunners: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wicked people killing innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by ndlife: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Who will still blame buhari
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oh Africa.
A paradise wit diverse life forms
Being blown up everyday
By hypnotized folks
Whose only gain
Is d promise of vain glory
And ridiculous life after death.
This evil wind
Will bring no one any good.
And blowing from the north,
Has torn us wider apart.
'Tis a torn continent.
The centre can no longer hold.
Things are ruffled...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by nijanigga: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
ban anything burqa. from burqa to burnt, choose one.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Aare2050(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
OK
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by UnknownT: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
[size=20pt]#BANFACEVEILANDHIJABNOW[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Paddy247: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
The wicked shall never go unpunished. But wait o, dis boko boys are even redi to DIE. God pls help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
I no longer supports APC am now a supporter of the opposition... Details inside

Like you all saw at the bolded, am no longer a supporter of APC am now a stunch and strong supporter of the opposition, if u noticed in my profile i created this account just yesterday , so am no longer using my previous account which i created 2010, so this is a new account for me. Reasons i abandoned my old account : i abandoned my old account because of all the insults i gave to GEJ and all his supporters right before and after the elections. Am from ss Delta State precisely and i casted my vote 4 PMB but with what am seeing now, mostly the way the north and the south west are ganging up against the ss and se, i think any reasonable human should sence that there is a dead rat around the corner, i don't have much to say right now than to sit around the corner with hands fold and watch how things goes. Patiently waiting for all APC e-warriors to come here and give me the Barcanista treatment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by ukachy69: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
rafhell:
was he a muslim?

Plsssssssssssss! Get serious for once!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Opinedecandid(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bookohari don export "made in naija" product give Chad.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by DickDastardly(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ok, Buhari is winning the War!

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by carzola(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dharniel:
source please?
i take it that you have reading disorders.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Opinedecandid(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bookohari don export "made in naija" product give Chad.
Hmmmm
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by ritababe(f): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
na wa oh, time never reach wey our presido go wakeup or e never settle down finish!!!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by burnagee(f): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
#songalert. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d3aebdc5 #amen by era gee ft oye. Prod by vianbeats...enjoy and pls RBbC
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
UnknownT:
[size=20pt]#BANFACEVEILANDHIJABNOW[/size]
nijanigga:
ban anything burqa. from burqa to burnt, choose one.

May not work.

Hamas...the guys who refined the suicide bombs...frequently had their bombers wear casual clothes. No Hijab.

Abdulmutallab.,...the underpant bomber? No hijab at all. Richard Reid kept his bombs in the shoes.

Also...banning the hijab can lead to change of tactics from the Boko pigeons. Like....what the Boston bombers did....leave a bag in a crowded area...and set the timer.Or have your suicide bomber walk around with a backpack into a crowded area.....which as one knows cannot be secured.

Keep in mind that a suicide bomber can wear any form of clothing...from a suit to a buba and shokoto. Unless you want everyone to wear pant and singlet...you will never stop suicide bombers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by twentyk(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Lordave: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari should start acting. After all, Chadians are his brothers.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by intergral(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
ABEG NA watin this bokoharam people want nah!!! Cos only a goat will think their move is religious!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC / Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed / Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.