Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband (72983 Views)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most / 10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by fejicruz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
adeaks:
Lawyers

Most men have this belief that female lawyers won't make good wives. They say that they won't be submissive in the house and would always want to prove that they are right just like they do in court. Also some men get scared of approaching a lady who is a lawyer as they feel she would be arrogant and might embarrass them.
I know for a fact that most female lawyers often aspire to get married or at least be in a very serious relationship before they are called to the bar because after they are called, the 'market' or demand for them diminishes rapidly.
Na inferiority complex dey worry those men.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by myklangelo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Prayer warriors

You can now subscribe to my blog and get Igbo posts as I write them. I have wonderful stories i bet you have never heard before, all written in the Igbo language. go and have fun
www.odeniigbo..com
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
I only came to confirm if ashewo is on the list... *skips out*
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Mbediogu(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
This Spacebooking was planned by the two List guys! angry

Nurses are gem. Good good to marry though I didn't marry one because I was thinking like u then.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Btruth: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think banker too..... undecided

How can a woman be in the office from 7am to 8pm Monday to Friday? Lady bankers are not finding it funny at all.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by yak(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
wrestlers n boxers shld b in dat list
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Jorussia(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
.to get a good husband, is not entirely dependent on profession.It boils down to how the lady in question carry her self about and may be character.most female bankers are generally promiscuous.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Richy4(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Phikom:
So stripping and prostitution is now a profession?

Actually,they pay tax in most countries in the world.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Ifebazz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
adeaks:
Lawyers

Most men have this belief that female lawyers won't make good wives. They say that they won't be submissive in the house and would always want to prove that they are right just like they do in court. Also some men get scared of approaching a lady who is a lawyer as they feel she would be arrogant and might embarrass them.
I know for a fact that most female lawyers often aspire to get married or at least be in a very serious relationship before they are called to the bar because after they are called, the 'market' or demand for them diminishes rapidly.
Oh you mean lairs?
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bankers come to mind
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Phikom(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Richy4:

Actually,they pay tax in most countries in the world.
yes/no?...in relation to our very part of the microcosm...
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Bruno3000(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
sharonnnn:

true talk
Sharon...
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by mekonglobal(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
For where? Infact i'm looking for dem naval or airforce ladies...
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Banking in Nigeria should be in that list.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Ashmark(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Banking
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Mznaett: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Teempakguy I won't argue with u about female Engineers not being fashionable but I want to know which u'r after: Is it her fashion style or her qualities?
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Btruth:
I think banker too..... undecided

How can a woman be in the office from 7am to 8pm Monday to Friday? Lady bankers are not finding it funny at all.

Hahahahaha. Am telling u grin grin. No wonder they attend to customers like frustrated human beings.

1 Like

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Brytawon(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
SMH...
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by adejaresalami1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
embarassed....make una shut up jor....even the op sef don get work na I'm make am dey talk say prostitute na profession.....oloshit
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mznaett:
Teempakguy I won't argue with u about female Engineers not being fashionable but I want to know which u'r after: Is it her fashion style or her qualities?
her fashion style is a part of her qualities. smiley
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Richy4(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Phikom:

yes/no?...in relation to our very part of the microcosm...

I was shocked like you bro. But you see, it was a well regulated organization outside most African countries.

I was arguing that it was not classy a job to pay tax on. But my colleagues who doesn't share the same culture with me as an African sees it differently.

They were like if they have to enjoy all the amenities, they can equally pay for it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by IAmTobore(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Leave number 6 out of it. Coz I like them!
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by pbs4real(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
adeh39:

Market dey go well jare.....nah 8 baskets of pepper I sell todaytongue
How was your day?
my day was awesome ooh,ow abt urz?
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Phikom(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Richy4:

I was shocked like you bro. But you see, it was a well regulated organization outside most African countries.

I was arguing that it was not classy a job to pay tax on. But my colleagues who doesn't share the same culture with me as an African sees it differently.

They were like if they have to enjoy all the amenities, they can equally pay for it.
I do understand ur point of view...
But trying to delve and completely imbibe western cultures and tradition would only contribute negatively to our own very part of d world!
We are at a stage whereby d decadence of every areas and ramifications of our life is alarming!
In a nutshell....I don't consider or categorise it as a profession here...
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by princeshijman(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. Awon Omo Alata

They are seen as being classless and worthless and are discriminated by the educated ones

10. Ladies Who Sell Jedi, Orijin and Schnapps

Ladies who sell these stuffs are total turn off for me. Even if Buhari offers me N10m to marry them, I would still reject the offer

Quote me to say thrash and I will show you why missionary style is the most pleasurable style
n i dey always look u with good eyes oo...u really disappointed me...smh
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by sharonnnn(f): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bruno3000:
Sharon...
yeah?
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by cvibe2: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wordbank(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
OmaBliss:
So wristwatch don turn to wristbangle cheesy cheesy

Abeg which day stripper, prostitutes cum turn profession? grin
The ban peeps dey get dis days go soon become moderators dia profession
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
pbs4real:
my day was awesome ooh,ow abt urz?

Samewink
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by AdeniyiA(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
OmaBliss:
So wristwatch don turn to wristbangle cheesy cheesy

Abeg which day stripper, prostitutes cum turn profession? grin
u b learner o, Prostitution is one of the oldest professions known to man cool
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Mznaett: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pls,how exactly do u mean?

Cuz most of my Female colleaques do not put on make up and they dress perfectly well So are u trying to say their qualities is'nt complete without make ups,shoes,clothes,handbags etc that's now in vogue??

It seem am missing out on something pls explain what u mean.

1 Like

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wi5dom(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seriously can someone google the meaning of a "profession", "job" and "artisan"?
Thanks

Can we say prostitution is a profession so as that of a stripper?

#SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.