Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Graphic Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Designer (2900 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
my works

Re: Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
cont

Re: Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
cont 2

Re: Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
please help critisize, i see we gat a lot of critics here
Re: Graphic Designer by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
You're good... You don't need to expect critics... just observations.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2015
impactz:
You're good... You don't need to expect critics... just observations.

thanks man
Re: Graphic Designer by grafixdon: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Go learn graphic man. This ain't graphic. Don't let them deceive u, your designs are so wacky....
Re: Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
grafixdon:
Go learn graphic man. This ain't graphic. Don't let them deceive u, your designs are so wacky....

what are you going to say next?

Goodnews!!! Graphic Design Training now open for those that are interested! This course will give you the opportunity to learn about Graphic Design, and engage with it in a way which reflects current industry practice. It will equip you with the professional, creative, intellectual and technical skills required to work successfully within the global design profession.

Learn from the PRO!!! LAGOS ONLY!!!

PLS CALL 08103672585
EMAIL: GRAFIXDON@YAHOO.COM

first go learn the difference between criticizing and insult, life is never that serious, i pity your students
Re: Graphic Designer by grafixdon: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2015
djcrooky:

what are you going to say next?

Goodnews!!! Graphic Design Training now open for those that are interested! This course will give you the opportunity to learn about Graphic Design, and engage with it in a way which reflects current industry practice. It will equip you with the professional, creative, intellectual and technical skills required to work successfully within the global design profession.

Learn from the PRO!!! LAGOS ONLY!!!

PLS CALL 08103672585
EMAIL: GRAFIXDON@YAHOO.COM

first go learn the difference between criticizing and insult, life is never that serious, i pity your students

I never meant to insult u. Was only saying the obvious truth. u still have a long way to go if u really wanna survive in graphic world, you are still far behind. Passion, dedication and determination are the ingredients. My brother, the bitter truth is that you are still at 0.1 level. If u have passion for graphic then learn real hard. Apology if I hurt u in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2015
grafixdon:

I never meant to insult u. Was only saying the obvious truth. u still have a long way to go if u really wanna survive in graphic world, you are still far behind. Passion, dedication and determination are the ingredients. My brother, the bitter truth is that you are still at 0.1 level. If u have passion for graphic then learn real hard. Apology if I hurt u in anyway.

Don't we always have a long way to go in life no matter how good you are at anything? I know
that I have a long way to go its the only way I allows my self to learn more and be better so I need not be told

Now why don't you Criticize like a professional ... My color selections are poor? Bad arrangement of details? No originality?
Re: Graphic Designer by sil4all(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Well....wat am gonna say is...ya color combo is too complex for me and d designs are too noisy....too much colour too much effect den again dey look kindda dull

You can do better...try making it simple with less effects and see what it gives you....sumfin like this

Re: Graphic Designer by Brugo(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2015
grafixdon:

I appreciate your skills but you really need to work on your criticism especially when it comes to art which is very relative.

Djcrooky has done nice works and that cannot be taken away from him. You are into branding and I don't need to tell you that you are very good at what you do but you obviously don't know how to communicate constructive criticism.

What lesson can any observer take from your words? Just negativity.
Re: Graphic Designer by grafixdon: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Brugo:

I appreciate your skills but you really need to work on your criticism especially when it comes to art which is very relative.

Djcrooky has done nice works and that cannot be taken away from him. You are into branding and I don't need to tell you that you are very good at what you do but you obviously don't know how to communicate constructive criticism.

What lesson can any observer take from your words? Just negativity.

I won't be part of those that will deceive this young man. I told him the bitter truth so he could sit tight. If you call that a nice job then am sorry maybe you have your own definition of nice job. I take a critical look at his designs, I can't communicate with them, the whole designs are messy, and u want me to praise him for that.

Djcrooky, Pls sue ur instructor and get your money back. Lol. But seriously, I wanna check your profile next time and see amazing designs, God will give u the strength and abilities, I don't mean to pull u down I just want the best for u, I want u to be a guru, if I say u are good u will definitely start to raise ur elbow and thinking you have arrived. Goodluck.
Re: Graphic Designer by Brugo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
grafixdon:

I won't be part of those that will deceive this young man. I told him the bitter truth so he could sit tight. If you call that a nice job then am sorry maybe you have your own definition of nice job. I take a critical look at his designs, I can't communicate with them, the whole designs are messy, and u want me to praise him for that.

Djcrooky, Pls sue ur instructor and get your money back. Lol. But seriously, I wanna check your profile next time and see amazing designs, God will give u the strength and abilities, I don't mean to pull u down I just want the best for u, I want u to be a guru, if I say u are good u will definitely start to raise ur elbow and thinking you have arrived. Goodluck.

You know I never asked you to praise his works. I said you should communicate constructive criticism. You are yet to point out one area for him to work on. If you cannot find one particular aspect in his designs to correct then I sincerely doubt your skills as a graphic tutor.

By the way, there is a market for his kind of design. His strong point is photo editing / manipulation. Just a few touches and he would good enough to design nice movie posters and album art. All he needs is more information on layouts, text and colours.

If he had boasted about his "prowess" initially, I would have ignored your sharp criticism but he never claimed to be good, so why the negativity? It was not needed at all.
Re: Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Brugo:

You know I never asked you to praise his works. I said you should communicate constructive criticism. You are yet to point out one area for him to work on. If you cannot find one particular aspect in his designs to correct then I sincerely doubt your skills as a graphic tutor.

By the way, there is a market for his kind of design. His strong point is photo editing / manipulation. Just a few touches and he would good enough to design nice movie posters and album art. All he needs is more information on layouts, text and colours.

If he had boasted about his "prowess" initially, I would have ignored your sharp criticism but he never claimed to be good, so why the negativity? It was not needed at all.

thanks, this is the second time someone is commending the image manipulation, i didn't know it was a thing self... i guess i'll work on that

Re: Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2015
grafixdon:

thanks, amybe i would go and sue my self, i am self taught learn from videos, e-book and client complaints when i work...

you know there are people "better" than you and people better than the people better than you so no one is ever there we all keep getting better, its not about deceiving anyone its about manner of approach, courtesy and not being and ill-mannered ass trying to make your self feel better because you have found someone you are better than at the moment . so chill mahn,

i didn't headline it "best graphic works or call me for job"

i said criticize, tell me where am wrong and not try and kill the spirit, you are a terrible teacher please refund fees back to your students and sue the person that taught you that method of teaching
Re: Graphic Designer by aceprime: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2015
You need a lot to work on,before you start manipulating,place all your images at the respective place(s) you want them to be,take a moment and look at them before manipulating,DON'T RUSH and don't copy effects and paste,instead,tweak the effects,ask yourself,why is this effect done this way?,why don't i do it like this?(that's creativity),the cracked face lady and the other(splash effect lady) would have been a damn good manipulation if you've worked on your basics,i see good ideas in both,take your time,you have all it takes
Re: Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
aceprime:
You need a lot to work on,before you start manipulating,place all your images at the respective place(s) you want them to be,take a moment and look at them before manipulating,DON'T RUSH and don't copy effects and paste,instead,tweak the effects,ask yourself,why is this effect done this way?,why don't i do it like this?(that's creativity),the cracked face lady and the other(splash effect lady) would have been a damn good manipulation if you've worked on your basics,i see good ideas in both,take your time,you have all it takes

yosh, thanks man, i'll try and put that to work
Re: Graphic Designer by djcrooky(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2016
old age

Re: Graphic Designer by novelphotos: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Adobe illustrator and 3D character Animation, we also offer video editing training with the use of Adobe premium pro and After effect for all this and more at affordable price call 08077416539

(1) (Reply)

Epson 900series:what's Special About This Latest Generation Large Format Printer / Videocoverage Biz:any Idea Pls: / Lastest Nreport Episode4:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.