Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,277 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:05 PM

Natural Super Antibiotic That Destroys All Bladder And Kidney Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Super Antibiotic That Destroys All Bladder And Kidney Infections (1771 Views)

Kidney Infections (pyelonephritis) - Causes And Possible Remedies / •get Rid Of Your Fibroids Naturally,hypertension And Kidney Problem / Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Super Antibiotic That Destroys All Bladder And Kidney Infections by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Stop whinning and crying when you can cure yourself at home with things around you.

If you want to get rid of urinary tract infections naturally, here is one of the most popular natural antibiotics that eliminates this unpleasant occurrence after the first treatment.

Anyone who had a urinary tract infection knows how painful and persistent it can be. The constant need to urinate, even though you fail to urinate, and you feel pain and pressure. Even if you do urinate, it is very painful. However, some natural antibiotics can effectively help with the inflammation of the bladder.

Every fifth woman gets a bladder inflammation and infection each year caused by the bacterium Escherichia coli. In most cases the disease will go by itself. But if you have symptoms of cystitis then you have to go to the doctor. Symptoms of cystitis force you into the bathroom every 10 minutes and there are some very painful burning sensation when urinating, and you might notice blood in the urine, back pain, fever or the chills.

Natural antibiotic – recipe

Ingredients:

– 250 grams of parsley root

– 250 grams of lemon peel

– 250 grams of honey

– 0.2 ltr olive oil

Preparation:

Chop the parsley root in very small pieces and place it in a blender with the lemon rind, honey and olive oil. Mix the ingredients well until the mixture has dissolved. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator.

Consumption:

Consume one tablespoon of the remedy each morning.

Note:[i][/i]

The honey should be organic, purchased from a reliable beekeeper and make sure that the lemon is pesticides free. In case you bought your lemons in the supermarket , put it in water in which you previously dissolved baking soda, in order to remove any pesticides and toxics. Also, wash the parsley root before using it.

Tip:

Avoid caffeine, chocolate. These ingredients can help bacteria invade the urinary tract faster.

If you have problems in getting the parsley roots, feel free to call 08113993778. I can get it for you.

Thank me later cool cool cool

source: http://healthnomix..com/2015/07/natural-super-antibiotic-that-destroys.html

topas100, Euro, dabosuker, folaski, Artistree, chival

(1) (Reply)

I Lost 4kg In 10 Days. Is That Normal? / Breaking-doctors-refuse-to-call-off-strike-despite-13-hour-meeting/ / Low Sperm Count - Leading Cause Of Male Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.