Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday (29743 Views)

Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by mekzyjoe(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Smhh
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nature8(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Happy birthday to you dear.. WULLNP

Ama pop Moet for you..

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Ralphlauren(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
lucilicious:
no abusive words pls..I am a proud registered nurse, n dats y I defend my profession anywia..pls auxillarians r always in d hiding..get dat angry

Cc: Deexxy

Mumuni, copy that undecided

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Ralphlauren(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
lucilicious:
no abusive words pls..I am a proud registered nurse, n dats y I defend my profession anywia..pls auxillarians r always in d hiding..get dat angry

Nice of you to clarify. Happy Birthday! kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Nice of you to clarify. Happy Birthday! kiss
tnx
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Jennystyle(f): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Happy Birthday to you, but you need to change your hair stylist, asap.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jennystyle:
Happy Birthday to you, but you need to change your hair stylist, asap.
tnx dear..she's really gonna hear it hot from me tomao
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by LADYARIK(f): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hapi bornday kiss
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by LADYARIK(f): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hapi bornday kiss
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by MarryMeee: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
You look lovely but you may have to fix your hair-do the weft is too visible and the part is too wide. Anyway i hope you had a lovely day.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Deexxy: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Cc: Deexxy

Mumuni, copy that undecided

What is more important was her birthday and not her profession.

I didn't even see you drop a congratulatory message.

Just because you wanted to show yourself. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Ralphlauren(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Deexxy:

What is more important was her birthday and not her profession.

I didn't even see you drop a congratulatory message.

Just because you wanted to show yourself. undecided

My point here is your ignorance at concluding that anybody dressed in white with a stethoscope hung around their neck is a doctor. undecided

Why tag her a doctor when she's not undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Deexxy: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:

My point here is your ignorance at concluding that anybody dressed in white with a stethoscope hung around their neck is a doctor. undecided

Why tag her a doctor when she's not undecided

I really don't get why that should be a bone in your neck.

Honestly! undecided

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by lucilicious(f): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2015
MarryMeee:
You look lovely but you may have to fix your hair-do the weft is too visible and the part is too wide. Anyway i hope you had a lovely day.
kk...tnx dear,dat,I'll do
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by delors(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ah...na nurse sef. Happy o.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by admax(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
K
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hapi death day
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by rahman25: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONG LIFE N PROSPERITY. YOU LOOK LOVELY YOU KNOW. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Kizito2nv(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
You look good on makeup
on make up!! She iz beariful joor
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by ziccoit: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
[size=28pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY... WISH U D ULTIMATE BEST IN UR CAREER AND LIFE AS A WHOLE....

[/size]

COME AND BE MY PERSONAL DOCTOR

Nurse, she is probably going to nurse you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by arabbunkum: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Better get married soon!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by MrBasketball: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
jomile:
wat happened to the hair HBD dear
See as this one just dey follow men.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Bigtree007: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hi nurse pls am already triping OK.what part of Nigeria are u from.u are beautiful girl.can I get u facebook as well?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Youngpo413: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Blackett:
And women are complaining of life being tough?
If it was a guy that created this thread, posing with a cake and taking different pics, I can't count the number of insults he would have received.

The "insulters" "bashers" and "slayers" all suddenly became toothless tigers, because (f) is involved. I'm also very sure some of them have flooded her email with messages.

Nonsense.

lol....pusy has power over some men...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Missmossy(f): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cool. Mine is loading, i love birthdays grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by mytime24(f): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hapi change day
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by idupaul: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
You look good on makeup
Which kind of compliment be dis

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by octopusfreaky(f): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Blackett:
And women are complaining of life being tough?
If it was a guy that created this thread, posing with a cake and taking different pics, I can't count the number of insults he would have received.

The "insulters" "bashers" and "slayers" all suddenly became toothless tigers, because (f) is involved. I'm also very sure some of them have flooded her email with messages.

Nonsense.

Blackett y are thou this pathetic

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by tellwisdom: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Op, seems you are poor. You know get money for cake and beer?? sad

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by estheremma(f): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
ure pretty n i love nurses but pls change ur hair stylist.cheers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding / Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video) / "Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.