Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax (66520 Views)

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by mayorkyzo: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
There are some vagina tightening soaps don't really know if they work though...also keep up with the kegel's exercise..Wish you the best of luck..and if possible u guys should try positions where won't feel d laxity..
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by darlenese(f): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Your hubby is such a bad man, he is heartless and selfish , sorry to say , he is already cheating that is why he can reject his wife,s p***sy ,a child canot reject his mothers food on the ground that its not sweet. Ur hubby is a very wicked man , I'll advise u to continue with or kegel exercise, u can even do it when making out, and he's gonna feel the tightness , meanwhile while u are working on yourself let ur hubby try and get his own dick bigger as well, I hear big dicks do not complain.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by fathomberry: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
tinuolababy:
Which one is make out again?

Lol. Abeg help me ask o!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by kentro201: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
I rarely comment on post on here for so many years..all I do is read,laugh ,digest and smh..but this is really touching..
Firstly please I will blame you for many things and also prefer a solution..

For your husband to complain of this that's means you have not been cautious of your own body or have neglected the issue or been non challant.

Due to the fact that your are marrie with two kids doesn't give you sole assurance your marriage is secured..you need to read the mind,moves and body language of your husband at every point..

You don't pay attention during sexual intercourse and also don't ask questions after sef that's why you didnt notice all these and your husband had to tell you to your face.

You can't blame him..its your fault.

MY ADVICE
Please don't discuss this kinda issue in public forum..some comments will give you low self esteem and might not be encouraging...don't bring your private life on here...
Then be cautious of the kinds of advice and whom you seek from..

The best you can do keep tight is eat fruits daily...eat fatty foods and do less exercise ...

Hand make sure you drink like a cup of milk each day..and water...no tablets will bring it back or alum...it will worsen the situation ...and

during sexual Intercourse with your husband adopt new styles frequently ...be romantic and seductive...don't talk about it and don't think about it.

10 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by ogawisdom(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
angry its nt easy for we men we go spend time n money to chase woman n receive all d insults n abuses in dis world buy every every n at last u want to get d over priced VG hopin for it to b reserved n tight but u get an over used n very loose well lipsrsealed

Ur decent swtheart dt means d whole world to u is anoda man's who.re its jst a front
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by oyoyome: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
So speechless, u still need to put more effort despite dat u have not given praise,any lenght u can.in order to save d marrage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Oponu! Ode!
angry I KEEP ON SAYING IT TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER, I AM NOT AN ODE. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM angry

DID I LOOK MENTAL undecided

NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
sonofananimal1:

angry I KEEP ON SAYING IT TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER, I AM NOT AN ODE. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM angry

DID I LOOK MENTAL undecided

NONSENSE

Yes, you look mental and you are an Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Tobium1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Shey pussy tightening cream dan finish for market? undecided
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:
Though he usually says he doesn't care about my self esteem but I don't think this has to do with self esteem alone. I think there is more. While we were dating we spoke about my sex life and body nature. It's not like I had too many relationships but I just knew men say my vaginal is kind of lax. Even wen I lost my virginity the guy called me a blunt liar to my face, saying I claimed to be a virgin when I wasn't.

You didn't bleed and getting in wasn't so hard. That is one ruined relationship that would have been awesome. And probably the last man standing. If you be virgin, you go know, if you not, you will know and I KNEW then that I was.

Now my husband knew this about my body and decides to stick with it. Somehow someway which I don't know after my first child, vaginal got tight, second child too same happened. To a certain extent it helped our sex life because it made him love it. And I could tell it's one of the reasons he probably hasn't cheated..

Just 2 days back. We had a little misunderstanding then I mentioned something about sèx. Quote me if am wrong. Sex is meant for bonding between a man and a woman and that's why God instituted it in marriage alone. So you both can get closer, and in my own opinion when there are issues BTW them the power of sex is to make forgiveness easy. The next thing my husband said is. It's not like am enjoying the sex. It's now feels like been in a pool.

OMG I was HURT. I lost the essence of life immediately, lost the essence of marriage. Out of anger I told him only men with big dicks should complain, men with pencils dares nor. That was my only defence because he said it with soooooo much heartlessness. I cried...i cried so much. This man that I have back sex with so that our sex life would be whole. Sometimes I bleed. Then I said to myself it's not worth it. Then I realised, For him if anything goes wrong with me due to that sexual style, Am on my own. Few hours later I sent him a text that I was sorry for everything not because it was easy but two wrongs never ever make a right in marriage. Can't walk away with two kids can only make it work.

Following day wen I saw he was in a good mood. I decided to ask, then he said I was lax and it has made sex unenjoyable. I wondered y he didn't tell me immediately he noticed and why he had to throw it to my face. But what, it's a man's world. If they don't reap their mean ways here on earth. It waits in heaven.

But trust me since then I have been concerned,Google all I could, nothing much. Even the kegel exercise has always been my practice. I now feel this time he might just look outside wen sex gets all pool like. He said he will buy toys, he said he can't pretend to love it wen he doesn't. Which I agree with. But even the toys can it ever be Like d real things. Sometimes he might want to feel the woman and not want toys. What happens next? I can't encourage him to cheat cos if he does and I find out I would leave with my kids. But I don't want him to. Am confused. So so confused. You know wen a man is concerned he will probably do research with you, find out info call doctors, but he didn't, he just broke the news to me and he's like do something about it or I might not be making out with u again. It's really not fair. Cos some men might possibly not go about it that way. But at the same time, it's like that's his nature. I can only Leave with it or take a walk. But take a walk to where, becos am now lax? But I also hear sex in marriage is KEY, with two kids, and I love him, but thatz still not the point. I DON'T know. Please who does? I have smiling all over the house, acting like everything is fine once am alone i cry again, because the fear is, would there ever be a solution , would I still be tight again, and this is a marriage where sex is sometimes 1 in 2 or 3 weeks, so definitely that's not the reason for my laxity, i will be sad if my marriage gets ruined because am lax. I hope my husband reads this thank God he is a nairalander
cry
Read The Godfather by Mario Puzo page 308 to 313... I think it might help out. Trust me
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
So you people want to kill this family abi

The hubby made front page in the morning, now the wife is making her own front page hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by tochstorm(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
adegwurulez:
I can only imagine how hard it must be for you, putting so much effort into saving your marriage and yet have it thrown at your face that your efforts are in futility.

I might be too young and inexperienced to give advice on issues of marriage but hey, throwing it right at you like that at the heat of the arguement shows he's been thinking about it for a very long time, what guarantees do you have his friends haven't been whispering alternatives to him?

Here's me putting myself in your husband's shoe, if i had an idea you have that kind of problem and i'm not comfortable with it, i probably wouldn't marry you, instead of delving into something that desires commitment and mutual friendship, and then turning around, damning all consequences and throwing tantrums at my wife over a problem i was well aware of before marriage.

I aint judging no one. People are different and so are their reasoning...
is this a comment or the actual story? long comment man!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by tmulta: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
cheesy :DSome 1 is here to treat u with traditional medication if u want it call dis no 08060939868 Dr cyril
My dear sori dnt Wori jst call ur problems will be solve in JEsus name
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by tochstorm(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
lax pu^ssy is = too much do°ggy style and too much janvolova style.

ladies

note this
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Chinaka2014(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
this shuld nt border you, many pussy are like dat. hwever you can satisfy him using ur mouth or through your anus but let him wear a condom.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by greatefa1011(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
its really good he opens up to the fact that he wasn't comfortable with his experience. Some men may tend to b adamant and @the slightest opportunity nag or send u packing. Am sincerely happy about suggestions given so far. May God GRACED u with all it takes to save ur marriage.

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by ogaga100: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:

Am not all that totally expanded, oh well I can't really tell am not the one entering. But I still don't know. I heard alum has its side effects
try this product FEMTIGHT in washing yur V
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Yes, you look mental and you are an Ode!
I GUESS NEGOTIATING WITH YOU IS NOT AN OPTION angry
KEEP ON WITH YOUR MADNESS angry KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by tunjidj3: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
well some people say india helm help in drying watery mouth and veejay i read it on this forum oooooooooo
in any form u want it is left for u .any asewo who smoke igbo do have quick dry system.so good luck.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by fathomberry: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
And yeah, her husband is reading this with us all. grin

@OP mbok seek medical attention.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by akinszz: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Shoro niyen...
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by braine(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
If only she did not had multiple sex partners in her past, these issues wouldn't hav come up.
True.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
kentro201:
I rarely comment on post on here for so many years..all I do is read,laugh ,digest and smh..but this is really touching..
Firstly please I will blame you for many things and also prefer a solution..

For your husband to complain of this that's means you have not been cautious of your own body or have neglected the issue or been non challant.

Due to the fact that your are marrie with two kids doesn't give you sole assurance your marriage is secured..you need to read the mind,moves and body language of your husband at every point..

You don't pay attention during sexual intercourse and also don't ask questions after sef that's why you didnt notice all these and your husband had to tell you to your face.

You can't blame him..its your fault.

MY ADVICE
Please don't discuss this kinda issue in public forum..some comments will give you low self esteem and might not be encouraging...don't bring your private life on here...
Then be cautious of the kinds of advice and whom you seek from..

The best you can do keep tight is eat fruits daily...eat fatty foods and do less exercise ...

Hand make sure you drink like a cup of milk each day..and water...no tablets will bring it back or alum...it will worsen the situation ...and

during sexual Intercourse with your husband adopt new styles frequently ...be romantic and seductive...don't talk about it and don't think about it.

Ode!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Chubhie: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
You've shown great courage to put this up for public consumption. Your intent is not vengeful nor pity seeking but, a noble effort to save your marriage with a man you still love. I must commend you for this bravery.

You've made even health threatening sacrifices to satisfy your man and gets disappointed cos he fails to even notice nor appreciate.

That at any slightest provocation, you both will be locked on who throws the most inhumane abuses and let it drag on.

1. Even if you are to drop dead now while sacrificing your life to save your marriage your man will mourn you miss you and then you are forgotten and he marries a tight babe which will get lax with age and his cycle of looking for women continues.

Your life is not worth sacrificing.

2. Your husband lacks the tact and maturity to handle this level of crisis. He needs help. You should learn to step in and fill that vacuum once he falters. Common, you are his helpmate.

3.You both should understand that kids are involved too and think of the emotional abuses you lot have caused them. They didn't ask to be born to immature parents who can't get a grip. You guys need to look beyond fighting to outdo each other.

4. You are being too fixated on the nature of your body which you have less control over. Those period of time you elected to research can be invested in self help on values and principles that will grow your self confidence and make you lovable even to a monster husband.

5. You have succeeded in buying that lie about yourself to the point that all your existence is reduced to preoccupation of lax!! You brought it and sold it to your husband which he unconsciously uses against you. You are worth more than a sex object. Believe this and work on it and people will buy it.

6. All hope is not lost. We all have our own personal battles. You think you are going through hell? Wait till you hear people share their own life stories and you and your husband will look so stupid.

7.......Cease hence forth with all forms of communications with your ex. There's a reason he is your ex.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by lozanni(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
@Op, have you considered vaginal reconstruction through surgery yet? I saw many cases like yours on a certain DSTV program titled Doctor at 1211? Am not sure about the name now.
The 1211 is a very wealthy surburb of LA, USA and that is where the surgeon is based.
All the ladies who were successfully operated on, later went ahead to live very happy lives.

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by AFOKEOGHENE: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
My advice for you is to learn to trek,k- leg exercise, w- leg execise,sit on hit water will not do the magic as to trekking, cos that place is elelatic
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Goddygee(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bia 0p, u wan spoil me? I b underage o, na only topics concerning SEX nairalanders day lyk, u go see hw many page this one go hit...
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by tommyboi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
chai
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Mekzmoney(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Is dis suppose to be an advice or solution to her proplem? Or ar u adding or subtracting 4rm wat she said? grin... What she needs is an advice or solution my friend...
adegwurulez:
I can only imagine how hard it must be for you, putting so much effort into saving your marriage and yet have it thrown at your face that your efforts are in futility.

I might be too young and inexperienced to give advice on issues of marriage but hey, throwing it right at you like that at the heat of the arguement shows he's been thinking about it for a very long time, what guarantees do you have his friends haven't been whispering alternatives to him?

Here's me putting myself in your husband's shoe, if i had an idea you have that kind of problem and i'm not comfortable with it, i probably wouldn't marry you, instead of delving into something that desires commitment and mutual friendship, and then turning around, damning all consequences and throwing tantrums at my wife over a problem i was well aware of before marriage.

I aint judging no one. People are different and so are their reasoning...
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
@tresse

I knew the id.iot was no good. He has no respect for you at all. He is doing all these because he thinks that you have no option other than to cry and beg. He think of himself as your life. He believes that hat he owns you. You need to learn how to be strong. You are only fueling his complex against you when you cry. He sees you as a weakling and an inferior being. You need to recreate yourself. Learn to be positive, make your children and your work as number 1 and 2 priorities. Face them squarely. Forget that he even existed. You are the only one that can make yourself happy and please never react to his actions or words. Learn to be react passively. Don't ever argue with him again. Be a better version of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by cyril700(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dollyak:
Op do kegel. I heard it helps.
u sound experienced lol. But I think kegel exercise during intercourse wil make d husband feel her more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.