Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax (66521 Views)

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
lozanni:
@Op, have you considered vaginal reconstruction through surgery yet? I saw many cases like yours on a certain DSTV program titled Doctor at 1211? Am not sure about the name now.
The 1211 is a very wealthy surburb of LA, USA and that is where the surgeon is based.
All the ladies who were successfully operated on, later went ahead to live very happy lives.

Who is going to pay for it?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Aystarz: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:

Am not all that totally expanded, oh well I can't really tell am not the one entering. But I still don't know. I heard alum has its side effects

This poster again!!!
Were u not the one whose husband reported on here this morning to have been cooking for your business associate who's a married man?

Orisirisi iranu lori NL... NLanders the OP is an unrepentant troll; believe this story and u'll believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Missmossy:
This is too inhuman! Your husband is heartless no doubt.
the man talk am as him see am, him nor use any sugar cover am. As u can see, nor be him fault oh

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Classicman47(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bridgetown:

The only solution is to overcome the fear of your husband cheating. Because he will definitely cheat to excite himself but if you can live with it and advise him to always use condoms the better for you. I don't think he can divorce you base on that but nagging towards suspicion that he is cheating will cost you your marriage.

I feel your husband pain because I once dated a girl with lax virginal too, i didn't end the relationship but I ran away. There was no friction whatsoever and I felt embarrassed.
You beloved husband should try and handle the situation with love since you are now the mother of his kids. Sex is not everything in life.

So says a guy who ran away from a girl because her vaginal has slackened.
U rock buddy!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by 9jatatafo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Madam you are not the one that created yourself. Though I heard women with wide mouth have lax kpekus. Maybe bros dicky-cat is small. All the same don't worry yourself over it, also try to give him positions that will not make you open your kpekus too wide and will make him feel tight. Doggy is good but don't too open your legs much for him. Give a ride while you are on top. He should also know that you have given birth to 2 kids so he shouldn't expect kpekus to be tight. Your man is probably doing it with a smaller girl but don't get jealous, he will realise his mistakes and come back to you. Don't use alum and don't go for surgery, leave it natural the way it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by caesaraba(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
francizy:
OP, well, I don't think your husband still loves you tho.. This is because he knew all these and decided to marry you. Why didn't he quit initially? Also, if you're slack and he can't make the best of that size then he's not good enough at sex. Another thing is, when some guys wanna start patronizing the anûs, they will always wanna come up with silly excuses like that. I wouldn't say you divorce him but it's good to know the kind of man you're with. Wish you the best..

"... If he can't make the best of that size then he's not good enough at sex." Kai! I wish I could meet you face to face and buy u a trailer load of Orijin!

@OP, read this post I just quoted and hope it makes u feel a bit better.

@OP's nairalander husband, you better get your head out of your arse and start thinking of how to spice up your sex life. One thing I've gotten to know from experience is that in a few years, ALL men who treat their wives like sh*t get to live the rest of their lives trying to make it up and by then, almost no-one seems to care anymore. Imagine this man o! I'm all for the nairaland gra-gra but when it comes to serious relationships/marriage, no one party should disrespect the other in a manner as low as this. So OP's husband, I hope you get to read my comment. I dy vex. Make light come make I type more sef. This phone dy pain my hand.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by JoeCutie(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
"Make out" or "make love"?

If it's LOVE you're "making", then you need the Dickson & Virginia, but if it's OUT that you're "making", do you need the D & V?

And...Jeez! "Swimming pool"? shocked shocked shocked
Is it that BIG? Choi!!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Classicman47(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
OMG she bared it all!
@OP don't u think this is a little too explicit??
Nawao
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by mbulela: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please can we place an embargo on these kind of tales.
OP, go seek counselling somewhere or engage in kegel exercises or better still sit the man down and talk to him.
Enough of these trending urge to use social media to talk to partners who live in the same house with you.

*Assuming the tale is not fictitious o!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by bigbasho: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:

Am not all that totally expanded, oh well I can't really tell am not the one entering. But I still don't know. I heard alum has its side effects

Yea. Tight but dry
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by adegwurulez(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Is dis suppose to be an advice or solution to her proplem? Or ar u adding or subtracting 4rm wat she said? grin... What she needs is an advice or solution my friend...
nop... its me putting myself in the husbands shoe.. you wouldnt know the solution to a problem till you knw the rationale behind it

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by maryhaam(f): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm,it is well
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by lozanni(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Who is going to pay for it?

It should be in the region of $5,000 to $7,000. Where there is a will, there is a way.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by MizMyColi(f): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
OP don't let this kill your self esteem.

To be honest, if I were in her shoes, saying such to me after all we've been through together is enough to kill what's left.

There are only two ways the self esteem won't be damaged irreparably...
1. If he realizes his mistake and brings down heaven to apologise.

2. If I bond emotionally with another person, man, without necessarily having sex or making out.
Call it emotional infidelity, I don't give two flying fvcksgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Mekzmoney(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
There are vagina creams dat tightens d vagina in d cosmetics shops, dnt knw abt pharmacy tho... I once dated a player who was always tight down there each time she visits. I leta finds out dat she's using a cream. A cosmetics frnd also told me dat he sells such cream to them in d university campus.. So continue wit ur exercise, I heard it helps,and also make inquiry abt sum creams in any good cosmetics shop or pharmacy because sum creams doesn't hav any side effect. And u can talk to ur doctor too. And don't share ur problem wit ur pals or people around u, there would not help u, rather, they will only make a mockry of u. Ur husband might or might not be cheating, but all u need is to focus on how to solve ur problem in order to bring ur home back. Don't bother if he's cheating or not until ur problem is solved....
treese:
Though he usually says he doesn't care about my self esteem but I don't think this has to do with self esteem alone. I think there is more. While we were dating we spoke about my sex life and body nature. It's not like I had too many relationships but I just knew men say my vaginal is kind of lax. Even wen I lost my virginity the guy called me a blunt liar to my face, saying I claimed to be a virgin when I wasn't.

You didn't bleed and getting in wasn't so hard. That is one ruined relationship that would have been awesome. And probably the last man standing. If you be virgin, you go know, if you not, you will know and I KNEW then that I was.

Now my husband knew this about my body and decides to stick with it. Somehow someway which I don't know after my first child, vaginal got tight, second child too same happened. To a certain extent it helped our sex life because it made him love it. And I could tell it's one of the reasons he probably hasn't cheated..

Just 2 days back. We had a little misunderstanding then I mentioned something about sèx. Quote me if am wrong. Sex is meant for bonding between a man and a woman and that's why God instituted it in marriage alone. So you both can get closer, and in my own opinion when there are issues BTW them the power of sex is to make forgiveness easy. The next thing my husband said is. It's not like am enjoying the sex. It's now feels like been in a pool.

OMG I was HURT. I lost the essence of life immediately, lost the essence of marriage. Out of anger I told him only men with big dicks should complain, men with pencils dares nor. That was my only defence because he said it with soooooo much heartlessness. I cried...i cried so much. This man that I have back sex with so that our sex life would be whole. Sometimes I bleed. Then I said to myself it's not worth it. Then I realised, For him if anything goes wrong with me due to that sexual style, Am on my own. Few hours later I sent him a text that I was sorry for everything not because it was easy but two wrongs never ever make a right in marriage. Can't walk away with two kids can only make it work.

Following day wen I saw he was in a good mood. I decided to ask, then he said I was lax and it has made sex unenjoyable. I wondered y he didn't tell me immediately he noticed and why he had to throw it to my face. But what, it's a man's world. If they don't reap their mean ways here on earth. It waits in heaven.

But trust me since then I have been concerned,Google all I could, nothing much. Even the kegel exercise has always been my practice. I now feel this time he might just look outside wen sex gets all pool like. He said he will buy toys, he said he can't pretend to love it wen he doesn't. Which I agree with. But even the toys can it ever be Like d real things. Sometimes he might want to feel the woman and not want toys. What happens next? I can't encourage him to cheat cos if he does and I find out I would leave with my kids. But I don't want him to. Am confused. So so confused. You know wen a man is concerned he will probably do research with you, find out info call doctors, but he didn't, he just broke the news to me and he's like do something about it or I might not be making out with u again. It's really not fair. Cos some men might possibly not go about it that way. But at the same time, it's like that's his nature. I can only Leave with it or take a walk. But take a walk to where, becos am now lax? But I also hear sex in marriage is KEY, with two kids, and I love him, but thatz still not the point. I DON'T know. Please who does? I have smiling all over the house, acting like everything is fine once am alone i cry again, because the fear is, would there ever be a solution , would I still be tight again, and this is a marriage where sex is sometimes 1 in 2 or 3 weeks, so definitely that's not the reason for my laxity, i will be sad if my marriage gets ruined because am lax. I hope my husband reads this thank God he is a nairalander
cry
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by adegwurulez(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
If all men reason the same way you do, the woman no go get husband o! Lol

its quite soothing to realize you're a deviation from the average Nigerian.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by 175(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:
I understand your pain maam. Everybody has different body make up. Since he was aware of the problem he shouldn't have done that. A more subtle way will help the issue better. You should see a doctor or gynea for consultation and better alternative. Don't listen to all these alum bullshit. Maam, I seriously warn you against the back stuff you allow just to pleasure him.
1. Its a sin even in marriage.
2. The health repercussions are very serious and dangerous. Trust me, only your family will stand by you then that is if they LOVE you. Take note of the capital letter I used in spelling LOVE.
You can make it on your own. The worst mistake you will make is trying to cheat on him or get too close to an ever ready presenting crying shoulder. Especially males. If you cheat and he catches you, it will be to him a confirmation that you have been cheating. He might be cheating on you but hold on. There is light @ the end of the tunnel. It is better to walk away honorably than to be labeled a "cheat". If you succeed, he will come to respect you and see you as his Idol. Trust me, marriage is not a bed of roses. God will see you through.

Guy you are the husband! I just caught you red-handed. . . .treat your woman right abeg u!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by adegwurulez(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
tochstorm:
is this a comment or the actual story? long comment man!
The precious things are hidden in plain sight, read again.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nimrod81: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
I think you are a good woman... And I'm proud of you for working hard at your marriage ... I think your husband doesn't know how to bring up sensitive issues with u even though they may be bothering him... Continue to bear with him please... We men are sometimes childish... Keep researching though.. Surgery is an option but I don't know if its done in Nigeria and its somewhat expensive.. Just let him know you are working on it... God bless...
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by bbjummy: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
I read somewhere that you can hold your vagin_ tight for like 30 secs from time to time each day and also while having intercourse . You could also hold your urine a little longer when you are pressed and while urinating, you could release, stop, release stop... Continously until you are through. From experience, I do this unconsciously and I tell you the story is always sweet at the end cheesy grin
I wish you luck.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by mbulela: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
MARKone:

a lax V@gina is not an excuse to cheat, it should even make him last longer.

Una go kill person with laff for this site.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by gangb(f): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Very touchy story, Please you can do Vaginoplasty is a minor surgery and any good surgeon can do it for you. Only thing is your next delivery will be by caesarean section or if you and hubby is Okay with two Kids all the better. The surgery is not expensive. You will be tighter than a virgin if you Wish. The worse form of abuse is emotional abuse by words. All will be Well.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmmm.....nah just reason am well.!

adegwurulez:

its quite soothing to realize you're a deviation from the average Nigerian.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
lozanni:

It should be in the region of $5,000 to $7,000. Where there is a will, there is a way.

It is either you are trolling or plain stupid.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by spicyhoney(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Too many heartless men out there, he could have told you in a better way. I pray you find a solution to your issue, keep researching and keep strong.

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by bigerboy200: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
darlenese:
Your hubby is such a bad man, he is heartless and selfish , sorry to say , he is already cheating that is why he can reject his wife,s p***sy ,a child canot reject his mothers food on the ground that its not sweet. Ur hubby is a very wicked man , I'll advise u to continue with or kegel exercise, u can even do it when making out, and he's gonna feel the tightness , meanwhile while u are working on yourself let ur hubby try and get his own dick bigger as well, I hear big dicks do not complain.

He should get his dick bigger ke?? Do u think dick enlargement is as easy as going to buy groundnut in mama sade's shop Or u r among d pple that believes all d gibberish advert from Dr Azolibe on dick enlargement?? As for d kegel...perfect for her tho..
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Brytawon(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
The worst is yet to happen as this same home is almost crumbling. But mods why move this to FP when you know that the husband of same woman brought a topic of his wife supposedly without clear understanding is cheating on him? When did NL become a home breaker?

Due to the advice given to the husband, do you know how maybe the home might be on fire right now? Family could have been a better option than a faceless forum as NL.

One thing I have learnt today is that bigger problems awaits a marriage when they can't solve their problems themselves and decide to make it public to a faceless forum.

I wish your marriage a happy ending...

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Mayowa234: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Try this: Disguise yourself and go to any Ashawo quarter; explain and beg them to recommend what they use to make their VG to be always tight. Their recommendation will solve ur problem. Why? Because they can take up to twenty men in a day, and their VG is as tight as ever. Many of the Ashawos have married men as their permanent customers. Remember, never allow ur husband or his friend to see U in Ashawo quarter or else, Ur marriage will be rui........,

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Akposkool(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
blackpanda:
Why do women always feel they have to adjust themselves to keep the marriage.

Its obvious the man doesnt really love u. And u will be a fool to think he's not sleeping outside. Men are not designed to go weeks without sex, especially when he has a problem with the pussy at home.

Sorry I dont mean to be blunt. But I encourage u to be strong and start preparing for the worst. So sorry tho
why are you advertising your stupidityy? Profer solution don't worsen it. From your comments do you see any sense in it? Wacko

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Sheenor: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:
I understand your pain maam. Everybody has different body make up. Since he was aware of the problem he shouldn't have done that. A more subtle way will help the issue better. You should see a doctor or gynea for consultation and better alternative. Don't listen to all these alum bullshit. Maam, I seriously warn you against the back stuff you allow just to pleasure him.
1. Its a sin even in marriage.
2. The health repercussions are very serious and dangerous. Trust me, only your family will stand by you then that is if they LOVE you. Take note of the capital letter I used in spelling LOVE.
You can make it on your own. The worst mistake you will make is trying to cheat on him or get too close to an ever ready presenting crying shoulder. Especially males. If you cheat and he catches you, it will be to him a confirmation that you have been cheating. He might be cheating on you but hold on. There is light @ the end of the tunnel. It is better to walk away honorably than to be labeled a "cheat". If you succeed, he will come to respect you and see you as his Idol. Trust me, marriage is not a bed of roses. God will see you through.
Awesome!
best comment so far.
nice one bro.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Splinz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Well, there's a solution to every problem. For where there is a will, then there is a way. I may not be able to profer solutions, but I'll advice you to be strong, and not be discouraged in any way. Lastly, in your search for solutions, be very careful, that the latter may not be worse than the former. OP, Ndo.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Some female nairalanders come to mind grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.