Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? (18571 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by tope2000(f): 12:23am On Mar 08, 2009
doyin13:

You are one of those ITK abi. . .

I almost poured IGBE on one lady that dared to diss my Flava Flav neck clock angry angry angry

u have Flava Flav neck clock shocked shocked shocked shocked
Only ugly flav can get away with that undecided If he is ur fashion icon . . . . . . i can only wonder . . . . . . . . tongue
Take that okun eran outta ur neck ASAP cheesy

ibkaye:

Same way we girls have the right to complain about the way our guys dress kiss

Cant stand guys with no dress sense cool
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Sissy3(f): 12:24am On Mar 08, 2009
tope2000:

Gosh . . . . .i thot i was the only one that feels like that
Sometimes i just feel like bitch-slapping some females on  how they dress sad

sis, u r nt alone oo grin, u knw when some pple think of fashion they think of wearing rags n the likes thinking it is fashionable, so anyways i dnt really see anything wrong in her guy complaining about her dressing if only he has a legitimate reasons for doing so tongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 08, 2009
tope2000:

u have Flava Flav neck clock shocked shocked shocked shocked
Only ugly flav can get away with that undecided If he is ur fashion icon . . . . . . i can only wonder . . . . . . . . tongue
Take that okun eran outta ur neck ASAP cheesy

Cant stand guys with no dress sense cool
Abi o embarassed angry cheesy
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by tope2000(f): 12:29am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sissy~:

sis, u r nt alone oo grin, u knw when some pple think of fashion they think of wearing rags n the likes thinking it is fashionable, so anyways i dnt really see anything wrong in her guy complaining about her dressing if only he has a legitimate reasons for doing so tongue

some women tire me o undecided
u dont even have to wear expensive stuffs to look good
most importantly know what suit ur shape better wink
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:30am On Mar 08, 2009
ROFL!!!

Sounds like a joke to me!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Radiant(f): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2009
What a topic! smiley
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Sauron1: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2009
Radiant:

What a topic! smiley

Radiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt??
I have just seen a ghost. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by doyin13(m): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sharrap there my friend. . .

You are too old to be imitating the likkle kid in ''Sixth Sense'' tongue tongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Sauron1: 12:42am On Mar 08, 2009
doyin13:

Sharrap there my friend. . .

You are too old to be imitating the likkle kid in ''Sixth Sense'' tongue tongue

Stop behaving like a gay, hombre.
F'kinell. . . .stop stalking ma comments.
Go n play with your dickhead. cheesy
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Sissy3(f): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2009
tope2000:

some women tire me o undecided
u dont even have to wear expensive stuffs to look good
most importantly know what suit ur shape better wink

yes sis, shape, color, n pattern combination is the keyword not expensive or cheap clothes cheesy

TOYOSI20:

ROFL!!!

Sounds like a joke to me!! cheesy cheesy

which part? the guy complaining or the girl listening to his complains tongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:49am On Mar 08, 2009
Ma dear Siiisssssssyyyyyyy how u been hun, wetin dey naa?? wink cheesy cheesy

In fact na the whole thing just they crack me up oo ma dear!! grin grin
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Sissy3(f): 12:52am On Mar 08, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Ma dear Siiisssssssyyyyyyy how u been hun, wetin dey naa?? wink cheesy cheesy

In fact na the whole thing just they crack me up oo ma dear!! grin grin

honey i have b here oo cheesy cheesy so how u dey wink

so if ur guy no like ur dress sense, wetin u go do tongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Radiant(f): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lmao! J, what's up? Long time, huh? well, I ain't no ghost. It's me for real. . . wink

Doyin, how now? Gosh! Long time y'all. . . tongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Sauron1: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2009
Radiant:

Lmao! J, what's up? Long time, huh? well, I ain't no ghost. It's me for real. . . wink

Where the heck have u been??
I had all the secret services looking for you last year.
So good to see you here. . . .whatz cracking??
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:00am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sissy~:

honey i have b here oo cheesy cheesy so how u dey wink

so if ur guy no like ur dress sense, wetin u go do tongue

LOL!!!, grin grin he might as well rip 'em off, cos me i nor send, Mr Sissy nko?? tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Moyola(f): 1:03am On Mar 08, 2009
Yes, he's right! tongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Sissy3(f): 1:10am On Mar 08, 2009
hmmmm, for MR Sissy lol cheesy cheesy, if he doesnt like it, he berra have enough money to spend on new ones though i will still have to buy what i like cox i will neva dress like a nun just to please him angry , however if he has a good reason for the amendment then i will have to compromise, only with valid reasons oo cheesy cheesy tongue

TOYOSI20:

LOL!!!, grin grin he might as well rip 'em off, cos me i nor send, Mr Sissy nko?? tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:15am On Mar 08, 2009
I like ya style jare, if he'll agree to purchase a whole new wardrobe of the latest, . . . . .

and the trendiest clothes then he can mouth off, otherwise, i say he needs to tape it shut!! shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Sissy3(f): 1:19am On Mar 08, 2009
TOYOSI20:

I like ya style jare, if he'll agree to purchase a whole new wardrobe of the latest, . . . . .

and the trendiest clothes then he can mouth off, otherwise, i say he needs to tape it shut!! shocked shocked cheesy

yes oo cheesy cheesy he should complain to me if only he has the money to spend on new ones cool if not let him swallow his complains angry cox i wouldnt give a damn grin tongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Radiant(f): 1:24am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Where the heck have u been??
I had all the secret services looking for you last year.
So good to see you here. . . .whatz cracking??

hehehe. . .u know the S.services can only find me if only I want to be found. . . tongue
Good to see u too. I see u still on fire in dis land. . .  wink
My end is very good. Things moving on well. . . cheesy

Hope you doing well too. smiley
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Sauron1: 1:28am On Mar 08, 2009
Radiant:

hehehe. . .u know the S.services can only find me if only I want to be found. . . tongue
Good to see u too. I see u still on fire in dis land. . .  wink
My end is very good. Things moving on well. . . cheesy

Hmmmmm. . . . . . .Radiant Bauer/Bond/Bourne.

Hope you doing well too. smiley

I am aiiight. cheesy
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Gabry(f): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2009
Poster,

Ok, the first picture. U are wearing a slightly transparent top and a dark colour bra. Thats a NO NO. Some people wear them and it  looks hip on them and some dont. But its very rare to get someone to suit that kinda fashion (I hate to see Carrie from Sex and The City where she always wear a dress and she wears a bra and I could see the bra from her back and its just URGHHH . . . All over the place and whats worse, she is darn SKINNY like a flat suf board with no boobs and no ass. . . .) ok, back to topic! Please no beef me ooo but you wanted comments so I dey give you comments.

The second picture, its a nice jeans BUT the colour made it look like you wore them a million times (it just looks warn out just by looking at its colour and I hear you originally wanted to wear a red boots with it? No No No girl. . . No. . . . Do you know that if you wear a straight cut jeans and a red boots, you will actually make people see you as a embarassed lipsrsealed? Why dont wearing a black boots or a brown boots or a cream boots? Cause seriously, bright hot colours like RED and PINK and YELLOW. . . OMG! Unless if you are going to the club. . . undecided

And its wrong for your bf to say you cannot wear jeans. Is he from the 6BC or wetin? Tell him go find Bushgirl as his gf ooo. . . Or is he running for presidency?

My partner will tell me if I dress unapropriately and I will change cause another person's eyes is always better than the person looking at theirself in the mirror.

Oh yes, do you have E Channel on your TV? If you do, always see the program called Fashion Police. What you're wearing is decribed as all wrong there ooo. . .  embarassed
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2009
gabrywyl:

Poster,

[b]Ok, the first picture. U are wearing a slightly transparent top and a dark colour bra. Thats a NO NO. Some people wear them and it  looks hip on them and some dont. But its very rare to get someone to suit that kinda fashion (I hate to see Carrie from Sex and The City where she always wear a dress and she wears a bra and I could see the bra from her back and its just URGHHH . . . All over the place and whats worse, she is darn SKINNY like a flat suf board with no boobs and no ass. . . .) ok, back to topic! Please no beef me ooo but you wanted comments so I dey give you comments.

The second picture, its a nice jeans BUT the colour made it look like you wore them a million times (it just looks warn out just by looking at its colour and I hear you originally wanted to wear a red boots with it? No No No girl. . . No. . . . Do you know that if you wear a straight cut jeans and a red boots, you will actually make people see you as a embarassed lipsrsealed? Why dont wearing a black boots or a brown boots or a cream boots? Cause seriously, bright hot colours like RED and PINK and YELLOW. . . OMG! Unless if you are going to the club. . . undecided[/b]
And its wrong for your bf to say you cannot wear jeans. Is he from the 6BC or wetin? Tell him go find Bushgirl as his gf ooo. . . Or is he running for presidency?

My partner will tell me if I dress unapropriately and I will change cause another person's eyes is always better than the person looking at theirself in the mirror.

Oh yes, do you have E Channel on your TV? If you do, always see the program called Fashion Police. What you're wearing is decribed as all wrong there ooo. . .  embarassed
you've got to be kiddin me.
please tell me you are joking.

WHERE DA HELL IS DAPHOENIX? MY GIF AINT WORKING. THIS POST CALLS FOR ONE.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by IronButt(f): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2009
@gabrywyl

no no girl, you got my post wrong.

1 of all, these jeans aren't old, it is the style. and i am not wearing boots with this jeans.

he doesnt like my boots, because of the colour ,they are RED. and he thinks that red colour is very vulgar ( boots, i'm talking about are witghout heels).
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by yme1(f): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2009
I dont see anything wrong with your dressing girl
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Gabry(f): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2009
OMO IBO:

you've got to be kiddin me.
please tell me you are joking.

WHERE DA HELL IS DAPHOENIX? MY GIF AINT WORKING. THIS POST CALLS FOR ONE.

Hmmm. . . Ok oo. Suit you but if you go to the Fashin Industry, dont say I did not warn you. undecided

IronButt:

@gabrywyl

no no girl, you got my post wrong.

1 of all, these jeans aren't old, it is the style. and i am not wearing boots with this jeans.

he doesnt like my boots, because of the colour ,they are RED. and he thinks that red colour is very vulgar ( boots, i'm talking about are witghout heels).

Yes, not many people like the colour red cause it could be too striking for them.

Ok, but does your bf dont like jeans in general?
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Pennywise(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2009
Poster,
If you and this guy cant agree on what is appropriate dressing I think it unlikely you will find much else to agree on.

He is not the real guy for you. Ditch him.Counterfeit.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by bluespice(f): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2009
gabby hate to be the one to do this

but what the flippin hell r u saying? shocked shocked
babe is aiite in the two pictures!
and pardon me but wats wrong in wearing red boots?
arent they boots?
arent they made to be worn n walked in?

pls poster ur guy has got major issues
sit his ass down n talk sense into him
am sorry but that he's ur boyfriend doesnt earn him a spot on fashion police angry
now where's that rolling eye gif when i need it? angry angry
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Gabry(f): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2009
bluespice:

gabby hate to be the one to do this

but what the flippin hell r u saying? shocked shocked
babe is aiite in the two pictures!
and pardon me but wats wrong in wearing red boots?
arent they boots?
arent they made to be worn n walked in?

Ehmm EHmmm Ehmm. . . Well, like I said, suit the poster on what she she wanted to wear and like what I said, Fashion police says no no.

I forggoten, maybe for you guys its ok to wear as such but dont dey wear at my country ooo. . . People will ehmm ehmmm. . . shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by bluespice(f): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2009
always put into consideration the location of the poster
when giving replies next time wink
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by Gabry(f): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2009
Well, yes I am. . . I dont think you guys have seen the fashion no no in Europe and America do you?

I doubt so at this point. sad

Its ok, dont mind me then. Carry on jor with your fashion. undecided
Re: Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? by spikedcylinder: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2009
How much more conservative can you possibly get? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.