Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Turns You Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off? (4934 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 1:14am On Sep 24, 2006
What turns you off?

Men: what turns you off most about women?

Women: what turns you off about men?

For me I get turn off when a woman doesn't know how to cook or the amount women take to get dress to a occasion.

Now the floor is open, please no bashing just say what it is that turns you off!!!!
Re: What Turns You Off? by edygirl(f): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2006
Bad breath whether it is from cigar or anything.
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 1:40am On Sep 24, 2006
Women that are self-centered or low self-esteem,
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 2:23am On Sep 24, 2006
segun111:

For me I get turn off when a woman doesn't know how to cook or the amount women take to get dress to a occasion.

Now the floor is open, please no bashing just say what it is that turns you off!!!!

boy u better know how to cook for u to say that
Re: What Turns You Off? by kokoletz(m): 2:59am On Sep 24, 2006
U sabi cook
Re: What Turns You Off? by Busta(f): 3:57am On Sep 24, 2006
definately guys that look shaby, don't groom or shave

bad odor

guys that think the world of themselves

guys that look down on women, so many of em on Nairaland.

PS: sup with kiki and koko
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2006
kiki:

boy u better know how to cook for u to say that

Why should he know how to cook? I hope you don't think that am a male chauvinist but the fact is most if not all women should know how to cook because isn't women that born children and have to feed their children by all costs. Yes, it helps when a man knows how to cook but not the "norm."
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2006
The amount of shoes a woman has in her closet, geeeezzzzzz, there should be limits, perhaps five pairs will fit all colors, Chikena!!
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2006
Sneaking at my cell phone to know who calls,
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2006
Too much make-ups,
Re: What Turns You Off? by iice(f): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2006
Pompous, narrow-minded, if he is not witty, self-centered
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2006
lazy woman who prefers to watch soap opera,
Re: What Turns You Off? by iice(f): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2006
@segun, you have a lot of things that turn you off oooo tongue
Re: What Turns You Off? by myteax: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2006
What Turns me Off FAT ASSED BITCHES WITH STRECH MARKS ALL OVA THE ASS, shocked
Re: What Turns You Off? by whitelexi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2006
wet ampits, bad body and mouth odour, materialism, sexist attitude, pretence, lies, deciet, cheating, leading on, dirty dressing, lack of focus, lack of ambition, lack of education, lack of manners, lack of trust, lack of fear of God, extreme shapes, working overtime to look good, hostile take-overs, jealousy and over-possessiveness, nagging, and most of all malicious behaviour. cool
Re: What Turns You Off? by GermanLady(f): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2006
bad odor - messed up or missing teeth - insecure men - long or dirty fingernails /toenails - real skinny men
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2006
iice:

@segun, you have a lot of things that turn you off oooo tongue

iice,

I am having fun, believe you me, I am not what I write just love to raise important issues that most compliants about period, Happy Sunday to you love. May God bless you and yours,
Re: What Turns You Off? by iice(f): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2006
Ahahahaha i feel you. Happy Sunday and God's blessing to you and yours smiley
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2006
A jealous lady who constantly shield you from friends,
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 2:18am On Sep 25, 2006
segun111:

Why should he know how to cook? I hope you don't think that am a male chauvinist but the fact is most if not all women should know how to cook because isn't women that born children and have to feed their children by all costs. Yes, it helps when a man knows how to cook but not the "norm."

oh so women are born to give birth and to cook for their husband so wat are men born to do huh? are they born to sit their lil lazy behinds and wait for some woman to serve them wat is wrong with their hands y can't they also know how to cook and take care of the children y is it always got to be the woman job to do errting and later they gon say men are the strongest pleassssssssssssss yall is got to be kiddin
Re: What Turns You Off? by Oracle(m): 2:30am On Sep 25, 2006
My turn off
hmmmmmmm**thinks**

anything thatz not right turns me off
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 2:32am On Sep 25, 2006
Oracle:

My turn off
hmmmmmmm**thinks**

anything thatz not right turns me off

can u be a little bit more specific
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 2:38am On Sep 25, 2006
kiki:

oh so women are born to give birth and to cook for their husband so what are men born to do huh? are they born to sit their lil lazy behinds and wait for some woman to serve them what is wrong with their hands y can't they also know how to cook and take care of the children y is it always got to be the woman job to do errting and later they gon say men are the strongest pleassssssssssssss yall is got to be kiddin

It is NOT norm for men to cook while his wife is around, however, he can help his wife if she is too tired or if she works too hard. My point is that every woman should and ought to know how to cook by learning from parents.
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 2:39am On Sep 25, 2006
women that bit** anytime they are on their period,
Re: What Turns You Off? by Oracle(m): 2:41am On Sep 25, 2006
kiki:

can u be a little bit more specific
i said everything that is not good like you following me everywhere in this forum grin
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 2:41am On Sep 25, 2006
segun111:

It is NOT norm for men to cook while his wife is around, however, he can help his wife if she is too tired or if she works too hard. My point is that every woman should and ought to know how to cook by learning from parents.
y can't men learn tooo and it in't got to be until d woman is tired before the man gon cook wat is wrong with his hands that he can't cook or help to show his love to his wife and u gon say its normall plssssssssssssssss spare me
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 2:42am On Sep 25, 2006
Oracle:

i said everything that is not good like you following me everywhere in this forum grin
i'm not folowing u cheesy cheesy or am I
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 2:45am On Sep 25, 2006
Can you tell me who is the head of the household or better yet wasn't woman formed from the man's rib? If so I rest my case love,
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 2:47am On Sep 25, 2006
segun111:

Can you tell me who is the head of the household or better yet wasn't woman formed from the man's rib? If so I rest my case love,

well can u prove that and cos the man is d head don't mean nothing trust me if the head has to much pride tis gon be the tail
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 2:49am On Sep 25, 2006
Genesis, tells where woman was formed.
Re: What Turns You Off? by segun111(m): 2:50am On Sep 25, 2006
women that puts on make-up when they drive,
Re: What Turns You Off? by kiki(f): 2:52am On Sep 25, 2006
oh yeah maybe the Bible kinda proves it but u are not sure of that are u it is just a belief and so wat if we was made out of a man if we women wasn't made yall life would be boring and lame anywayz cos the bible said man was alone yall would av been aloneeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show Me A Beautiful Woman / WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? / When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.