Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! (88878 Views)

China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Mayweather Car Collection Burnt To Ashes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by jammani(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ok
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by kossyablaze(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
H

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by naijainfogalery: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
now some people will come here and start shouting vanity upon vanity, Poorr ass Niggas,

A man cant just buy those things for fun, i bet you he rents out those shits everyday thereby making time 2 of the cost of the cars every year.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by philtex(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
lies sad
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by AroOkigbo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sandydayz:
Money is not everything... grin
But make a lot of it...lol
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by martineverest(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
cars dosent give long life...smh for sultan
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by layuns(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow... Money is good
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Is he crazy?

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by eyeon(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
I'll have more than that.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wetin him dey use dem do sef?

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by crazygod(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
And the first 3 richest men in the world don't even have up to six cars. SMH. I wanna get to that level of wealth where even if I can afford a bugatti, I will opt for a toyota car. When I'm broke, I'll have @ least $500B in my account

4 Likes

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Apex32: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
How many will they buried wit him when he died? Vanity upon vanity undecided

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by NoRetreat(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congrats to his beneficiaries, they wouldn't need to fight over the cars cos it can go round. His once cherished cars will be driven recklessly while celebrating his death.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by cold(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dayum..Sheik has more cars than the entire cars in some African countries..i think
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by columbus007(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
He drives one while his spirit drives the rest grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Ninilowo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Money is the bicycle of evangelism. Owo ni keke iyirere
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by davidbanks(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmm....funny how he isn't going to get any in the afterlife...
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by girlsCAFE(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
You have so many big cars and big houses yet you will be buried in a fridge size coffin..life is vanity.

Ile aye asan

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Dollyak(f): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
I knew it had to be him.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Vodkka(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
vanity upon vanitt everywhere.......
Na una type go dae ride wit poverty for life.....den afterlife,,,,,dem go still be chairman for hell fire
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Hysaac(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Does he ride all??
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by petrich10(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecidedProblems in the mode of riches[color=#990000]. Cheers cool
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ilyas1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Upload your music for free on www.playphonic.com
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by poyet(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
How is everyone in his country living? Are there many poor in his country? If yes! Then his wealth is a curse!
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Tswap(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
if he is to drive one car per day it will take him 19 years, 2 months and 5day to drive all his cars.... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by dammieco(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Only the broke people will say "vanity upon vanity, all is vanity".

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by freeage7(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Broke ass brothers abusing broke ass brothers since God knows when. Well, I love vanity with passion.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by cold(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
The irony of these folks screaming vanity upon vanity is that they attend churches where their pastors shuttle the world in private jets,drive around in a convoy with enough bodyguards to make any president go green with envy. You don't hear them screaming vanity. They immediately switch to 'my god is not a poor god'..sigh,the irony.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by shamecurls(m): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
[size=28pt]It shall never be well with poverty in Jesus name![/size] [size=38pt]Amen[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
otimothy:
chai i tap into this blessing abeg God bless my hustle and purnish those vanity upon vanity monkeys cos jesus rode into nazareth he didnt trek.
Haha... You funny oo

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Sandydayz(f): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
AroOkigbo:

But make a lot of it...lol
wink
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by menesheh(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
aladenimi:
Money speaking!!!Lol

amazing. why not use "The Man Who Has The Largest super Cars Collection In The World"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Drive With OD (over Drive) On Or Off? / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.