Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! (88888 Views)

China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Mayweather Car Collection Burnt To Ashes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
To all the broke asses saying vanity. You should know that people like this have huge car collection as an asset not because they are interested in using one each day
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by feedburner(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
...and he forgot to buy the most importan?

#casket grin
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Brainwox(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Well, that's his decision. He can live his life to the fullest as he thinks. His country is ok, no poverty line in their land. But if I were him, 3 cars @ a time is ok, then come to africa to invest into people's lives.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
hahn:
Why are these broke dudes above me angry?

Would you rather he drove only one car and had only one tshirt?

Some of you are soooo broke you should be charged for "excessive display of poverty"
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by permsec: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Obadiah100:
He should keep two or three and give out others. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity...
Am sorry, u are in no position to tell the man how to manage his wealth.. whats that prestigious gift u've ever given out? abi u dey wait till u be like king Solomon.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by aspirebig: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
I saw a small helicopter in the park too...

All is vanity finally...
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by chucky234(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
poor people be like
Poor? Don't make me laugh
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by msmon(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas!
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by nasvilla(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
damn money dey talks
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by gbishman: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vainness in its entirety. There are people who sale of 10 of them can sponsor through University and másters
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Femifresh(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
otimothy:
chai i tap into this blessing abeg God bless my hustle and purnish those vanity upon vanity monkeys cos jesus rode into nazareth he didnt trek.

LMAO... nah ur comment trip me pass...
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
hahn:

Some of you are soooo broke you should be charged for "excessive display of poverty"
so if someone doesnt agree to wasting of money that cud be put to other use means he is broke?? Why bill gates no get 7000 cars ? Anyway its his money, let him use it for what he likes but please erase the tots that anyone who seems to be against such display of wastage is broke. Thks. Please no offense.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by omereneze: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
oloriooko:
So he can drive different car per day for almost 20 years!
Omo see problem in the name of riches

What a waste of resources, unnecessary flamboyance and simple madness

.....modified
19yrs+ not 2yrs
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by permsec: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
fejicruz:
You be Agofure Transport Company.... Lol
My broda Agofure dey LEARN! add chisco, ekeson, D young etc. dem no reach!

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by MCJIKEL22(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ama join this guys soon.....Baba bless my hustle cool
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by r33d(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wealthy is different from being rich oo wink wink wink
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by pointzee: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
;DHe only uses 1 vehicle at a time abi
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Secrets11(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
hahn:

Having lots of cars at that worth for me is not ideal. Money is good (whoever says it's not deserves a greak knock), but I think there are ways one can live a more fulfilled life than spending so much on luxury. Motherless babies, homeless people, rape victims, uneducated kids etc would be more happy if they had abit of comfort in life. Think about it bro

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Sammyramires(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Waoooooo.... I don't want to believe it is vanity, as long as the person concern is happy with himself and the environment he finds himself are at peace with him!!
In Oritsefemi's voice ~~baba God blessing no go pass me bye, he go bless me sotey nairalanders go ask me why?? (via sammyramires web)
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
otimothy:
chai i tap into this blessing abeg God bless my hustle and purnish those vanity upon vanity monkeys cos jesus rode into nazareth he didnt trek.
I Tap into that prayer o grin
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by MCJIKEL22(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
ama join this guys soon!,it might take time but i wud get there cool
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
but his people are suffering....none of you thought about them, chai
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by gfullmoon(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Who wouldn't? He has Burunei in his flamboyant pocket. Separating his Personal Account from Burunei Account is like separating your two balls which will definitely make you impotent. Money answereth all things,even Solomon acknowledged that. Poverty is the root of all evil,never money.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Spydamannn(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
The Rate at which people are saying Vanity is Alarming...Religion and Poverty,A deadly Combo

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by repogirl(f): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanity angry
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by permsec: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
msmon:
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas!
If u like express ur opinion in Hebrew, it doesnt change a dime. beg God for urs even if its 1/10th of the man total wealth. Then u can use urs to tarr roads in the whole of Africa.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Rooneyboy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
7000 cars...... Wow , which means he can choose to dive 1 car every single day for 19good years .
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by wtfCode: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
omg, i'm soo underdressed. ain't this the reincarnated king solomon.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by shady16: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
And you people foolishly believe someone owns 7000 cars. Ok.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Henrhyme4u(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Noted
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ManTiger(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oh! Lord, this could be me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Drive With OD (over Drive) On Or Off? / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.