Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) (11079 Views)

Charge Your Iphones/ipads/ipods With Android Chargers!!! With The Rb Micro Usb / Tecno L8/l8+ Users Thread / Instagram Users Thread-let's Connect [part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by lafayette(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
For all iphone firmwares and how to identify your iphone latest  firmware files before downloading & flashing go here www.miahdroid.com/2015/08/ios-firmware-file-for-all-iphones.html?m=0
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by ubiplanet(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
gidjah:
Will it work on my i phone 4s and lumia too??

Yes it wouldwork on the 4s but lumia no idea
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by gidjah(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
3pleo:

U can but u will have to download it
But it's easier if u just jailbreak
how how do we jailbreak this I phone4s pls?
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by Nostalgia21(m): 3:02am On Aug 28, 2015
gidjah:
through a software called pangu, then you'll need itunes and a pc or mac. you can always google the steps to take, just make sure you use the right pangu version for the iphone 4s present ios. hope you understand?

1 Like

Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by dazekid(m): 4:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Nostalgia21:

through a software called pangu, then you'll need itunes and a pc or mac. you can always google the steps to take, just make sure you use the right pangu version for the iphone 4s present ios. hope you understand?

gidjah:

The current version of iOS is 8.4.1, there is currently no jailbreak available for this iOS version. If the 4s is still on 8.4 or below, it can still be jailbroken. Google how to jailbreak your iPhone model running your iOS version for better info.

2 Likes

Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by gidjah(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
dazekid:

The current version of iOS is 8.4.1, there is currently no jailbreak available for this iOS version. If the 4s is still on 8.4 or below, it can still be jailbroken. Google how to jailbreak your iPhone model running your iOS version for better info.
ok o, will try ,just hope its not this bricking things.i phone cost no be small o !
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by gidjah(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2015
I use a LUMIA 710,PLS any tutorials on how to share music from another device ?how can I get music from another phone?how can I also make out my customized ringtones?
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by gidjah(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2015
dazekid:

I think mine is still on Lumia 7.5.am not ready yet for the W8 Walhalla!
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by gidjah(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
camaro:
Try this app
will I still need to use a PC with this app you posted?,or the app will just do it all alone sir?
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by gidjah(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2015
holusormi:
All those apps Na long thing , first of all , jailbreak your Idevice , to get safari native uploads , head over to cydia and install this tweak 'safari upload enabler' , to download any type of file via safari ,install this tweak 'safari download manager' , to have a file explorer with no limits , download IFile from cydia , to make any song your ringtone , Bridge for iOS 8 can achieve that (also a jailbreak tweak) ... Below is a screenshot of all my present tweaks ..... Iphone for life !!!
bros u reside where?we must talk o !
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by gidjah(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2015
holusormi:
All those apps Na long thing , first of all , jailbreak your Idevice , to get safari native uploads , head over to cydia and install this tweak 'safari upload enabler' , to download any type of file via safari ,install this tweak 'safari download manager' , to have a file explorer with no limits , download IFile from cydia , to make any song your ringtone , Bridge for iOS 8 can achieve that (also a jailbreak tweak) ... Below is a screenshot of all my present tweaks ..... Iphone for life !!!
bros u reside where?we must talk o !Abeg give me your whatssapp
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by idrisalomagold(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Please how do I root itel 1503 android 4.4.2
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by holusormi(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
gidjah:
bros u reside where?we must talk o !Abeg give me your whatssapp

Lol, I sent you a pm
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by gidjah(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
holusormi:

Lol, I sent you a pm
ok sir
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Someone shud Pls help me. I can't Update app on my iPhone 5s. Wen ever I try to update any app what appears is I have a billing problem with my last purchase, pls enter another payment method.wen I enter another payment method,wat appears is your payment method was declined pls enter another payment method.....pls how do I ratify this issue
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by idrisalomagold(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
idrisalomagold:
Please how do I root itel 1503 android 4.4.2
Woohoo! At last, I finally find means to root my Cheap BUT stubborn itel it1503 android 4.4.2 phone. Halleluyah! I have learn a lot on this forum. Now that I have my phone rooted, please I need you pals to tell me how to download
(1) Simple Server
(2) Application to download movies
(3) Application to download YouTube videos
(4) Any other applications that I would need to browse free like you people.
Please Quote me and mention the applications. Thanks
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by Nostalgia21(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
idrisalomagold:
Woohoo! At last, I finally find means to root my Cheap BUT stubborn itel it1503 android 4.4.2 phone. Halleluyah! I have learn a lot on this forum. Now that I have my phone rooted, please I need you pals to tell me how to download
(1) Simple Server
(2) Application to download movies
(3) Application to download YouTube videos
(4) Any other applications that I would need to browse free like you people.
Please Quote me and mention the applications. Thanks
bro,this thread is for ios users.
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by Sylvaxxl1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pls how can one bypass icloud. I have an issue with my phone. I've tried downloading gadgetwide it didn't work and I can't install doulci due to installation password of which I can't get. Pls note the icloud acct is not mine,I bought it from a friend who it was given to him as a gift
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by dazekid(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Sylvaxxl1:
Pls how can one bypass icloud. I have an issue with my phone. I've tried downloading gadgetwide it didn't work and I can't install doulci due to installation password of which I can't get. Pls note the icloud acct is not mine,I bought it from a friend who it was given to him as a gift

None of those things you tried will work. Doulci stopped working May last year and gadgetwide was just a scam. Contact me via whatsapp 07060701128. I can remove the iCloud on your device. *This is a paid service.

1 Like

Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by agoro2u: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2015
dazekid:

None of those things you tried will work. Doulci stopped working May last year and gadgetwide was just a scam. Contact me via whatsapp 07060701128. I can remove the iCloud on your device. *This is a paid service.
pls is it possible to tweak iphone imei to use glo bis?
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by CertifiedSamuel: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
gidjah:
Some lectures on how to do that plss.i have a desk top and a lappy at home.

Please follow the steps here:
http://www.techsng.com/2015/06/audiko-net-download-free-music-ringtones-for-iphone-ipad-and-android.html
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by obisunny1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Plz I have ipad 1 32gb verion 5.1.1, how do I jailbreak it and upgrade it to 8.0? I have tried jailbreakme.com buh did not work. Please help me here is my number 08155726990 watsapp or bbm 2B021FBE
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
gidjah:
Will it work on my i phone 4s and lumia too??
for your lumia download ringtone maker from the store
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
gidjah:
I think mine is still on Lumia 7.5.am not ready yet for the W8 Walhalla!
u cant update your lumia to w8. Just get a new phone already .....
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by gidjah(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2015
trishguy:
for your lumia download ringtone maker from the store
thanks for that response.but for the updating thing,might just leave it like that abegi !,since the phone does all I want for now.or do you think there are few things am missing out ?
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by 3pleo: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
gidjah:
It's very easy just Google it. But mind u, u must have a laptop
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by gidjah(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
trishguy:
u cant update your lumia to w8. Just get a new phone already .....
i got a message today on my I phone 4ssayjng windows 8.4.1 update is available ,what could that mean,I taught the phone operates on w8??
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by justi4jesu(f): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
gidjah:
i got a message today on my I phone 4ssayjng windows 8.4.1 update is available ,what could that mean,I taught the phone operates on w8??

That's your software update, the current software update on iphone now is iOS 8.4.1. So update your phone asap.

1 Like

Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by obisunny1(m): 1:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Plz I have ipad 1 32gb verion 5.1.1, how do I jailbreak it and upgrade it to 8.0? I have tried jailbreakme.com buh did not work. Please help me here is my number 08155726990 watsapp or bbm 2B021FBE
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
sammysammy111:
. Oga pls must I have to sync my debit card . Also can I download free apps without been charge and lastly can I share apps between my iPad . Pls I need dis infor 07061246614 tank u waiting for ur respond

Yes u can skip the debit card process,there are so many free apps to download just go to the app store. Regarding sharing apps. Download d app to ur laptop from Itunes and connect/transfer Via USB.
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by agoro2u: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
agoro2u:
pls is it possible to tweak iphone imei to use glo bis?
no answer to my question?
Re: iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) by camaro(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
This thread is strictly for iOS users

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Redmi note 5A/Prime full specifications / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 / Infinix Note 2 X600 Official Discussion Thread [HOT!!!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.