Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Aniomas of Delta State - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Aniomas of Delta State (13480 Views)

The Odovan (Praisename) Tradition Of The Urhobos Of Delta State / Naming System Of The Anioma People Of Delta State / Re: Origin Of Delta Igbo Indisputable - Uwuechue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by HopeAtHand: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Afam4eva:

I understand your concern but is it not better you work with a group of people who you are very sure are unwaveringly committed to the Igbo course than to force those who have not really shown any resolve whatsoever to be identified with the course. I'm of the Opinion that whatever we do as Igbo people should be limited to the South East, atleast for now. It will be very difficult to include Igbo speaking parts outside the SE because of other interests that exist in those places. These things are dragging us back. I'm also not comfortable with the way Igbos on this forum throw "SS and SE" into every discussion. Let's save our heard first before thinking of a people that care very less of you.

Beautiful post.

Afam, anywhere i see u, a bottle of André.

Let Igbos forge a united front with the current SE states and make advancements politically..Once the Igbos have stabilized themselves and are established politically at the apex in Nigeria, every Igboid group will proudly associate and join the Igbo brand.Let performance and excellence draw people to you and not unnecessary cajoling.

1 Like

Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by pazienza(m): 2:51am On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Beautiful post.

Let Igbos forge a united front with the current SE states and make advancements politically..Once the Igbos have stabilized themselves and are established politically at the apex in Nigeria, every Igboid group will proudly associate and join the Igbo brand.Let performance and excellence draw people to you and not unnecessary cajoling.

If SE climbs positions itself as a political powerhouse again without the help of the Igboids, then why should we let them back into the fold?

Of what use is a brother that only sticks with you when the going is smooth? I will say useless/ freeloader.

SE remains the most advanced part of Nigeria in most aspects of human development index, we achieved that achieved without the Igboids and their so much talked about lands / crude oil wealth. If we achieve the politica milestone without the Igboids, then a permanent rift must have been created between us and them, a point of no return, like Germany and Austria.
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by tonychristopher: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2015
I HAVE NEVER BEEN BORTHERED ABOUT THEIR ATTITUDES, IN ANY FAMILY THAT THERE IS A BLACK SHEEP , LOOK AT IT WELL, THE CHILD IS ALWAYS AN ILLEGITIMATE CHILD AND MOST TIMES IT IS THE CASE

I DO NOT ARGUE WITH THEM, THIER HISTORY IS WELL DOCUMENTED. THESE BENIN FELONS THAT RAN AWAY FROM BENIN KINGDOM TO SEEK REFUGEEE IN IGBO LAND WILL COME OUT AND SAY THAT THE WHOLE AREA IS NOT IGBO, WE KNOW THAT THEIR FORE FATHERS WERE EXILED FELONS OR EXCOMMUNICATED FELONS BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY SHOULD RUBN THEIR DIRT ON SON OF SOILS

SO I JUST IGNORE THEM...THE PURE BLOODS LIKE THE OBI AND OKPALA UKU HAVE SPOKEN THEY ARE IGBO

SO WHY BORTHER WITH FELONOUS MIGRANTS

IGNORE THEM

ikechu1278:

You keep writing in igbo to me LOL. I've told you before I can't read or write in Igbo, I can only speak it. It takes me awhile to figure out what it is you're trying to say. Lol

Anyway, I understand what you are saying and sadly there is nothing anyone can do about it. They have merged themselves in and can't be separated. The most disgusting part about it all is that they are migrates that were accepted into the community and how they repay back is by trying to distort history and favour themselves. I find the whole thing f2king disgusting. It's almost identical how I came into a forum where the onitsha people were arguing against the Benin descendant claim saying they didn't descend from Benin and the Benin were traders that came to their lands. I had a girl that used to tell the exact same thing and she's from Onitsha. I thought the chick was a bit coco considering everything I was taught about them says the opposite, it was until I can into that argument that shocked me really. I pity those that are going through it. I'm just grateful my ppl aren't going through it.

Anyway I don't engage in the whole history distortion by the deniers because it's not my land they are doing that to so it's not my business. I just post words from the kings of the lands they are doing it to and move on. That's all you'll ever get from me
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by tonychristopher: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2015
EWU IKWERRE, EXCLUDING YOU
HopeAtHand:

Beautiful post.

Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by HopeAtHand: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2015
tonychristopher:
EWU IKWERRE, EXCLUDING YOU

Mpa gi, grin
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by tonychristopher: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Mpa gi, grin

Enyi m bu ewu...odinma ka ikwanyere onwe gi ugwu...once in your lifetime...its dignifying nna
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by omololu2020(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
fr3do:

We are all Igbos, thats why.
ikwerre and ika are not ibos
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by omololu2020(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
ikechu1278:

No you f2king don't. Stop with the attache by force. There are no Yoruba's in aniomaland. Olukumis migrated from Yoruba land but in this day of age they are not yoruba and would quickly and loudly tell you that if you address them as such.
u b mumu,so dey r ibos.mak u giv ursef high blood presure cos of yoruba matter.well go to d op post and read about dem again
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by onenaira3: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
omololu2020:
u b mumu,so dey r ibos.mak u giv ursef high blood presure cos of yoruba matter.well go to d op post and read about dem again

The OP is not even anioma just a usual attache. The same way op attache by force didn't even know onitsha ppl are anioma as well is the same way he deluded you into believing Yoruba are part of anioma. The olukumnis will slap you if you dare call am Yoruba. Take this from an anioma that actually work with some of them and have many as close friends. Like I asked the op, name one olukumni celebrity that call themselves Yoruba. Infact I'll even give you one celeb that used to be very popular, Zeal from styl-plus is an olukumni man, name one time you've ever heard him call himself Yoruba.
You people are just desperado. Yoruba are not part of aniomaland, get that through your f2king head and stop the desperado behavior.
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
We have mainstream Igbo and Anioma Igbo: Anioma Igbo comprises the following groups:

1. Igala

2. Okun (Yoruba)

3. Igbo

The number 3 came in as a result of its contiguity to the original groups as well as its overpowering population.
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by onenaira3: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
omololu2020:

grin grin grin grin grin

Una see wetin I'm seeing. A yoloba is telling an ika that said igbos are one that ika are not Igbo. Dude fr3do is ika grin grin
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by onenaira3: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
walexy30:
We have mainstream Igbo and Anioma Igbo: Anioma Igbo comprises the following groups:

1. Igala

2. Okun (Yoruba)

3. Igbo

The number 3 came in as a result of its contiguity to the original groups as well as its overpowering population.

Can you YORUBA STOP WITH YOUR DESPERATE ATTACHE BY FORCE. There are NO YORUBA in ANIOMALAND. Ever since the whole story of olukumni broke through, you people have been desperately trying to force yourself within our community. You are not part of anioma in this 2015 and have never, emphasis on NEVER been. Wtf is with this desperado behavior.

Look at what the dude even wrote. The only yoruba like group to aniomaland is olukumnis and the olukumnis migrated to aniochaland and they migrated last to aniocha thus weren't part of any "orginal groups".
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by omololu2020(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
onenaira3:

The OP is not even anioma just a usual attache. The same way op attache by force didn't even know onitsha ppl are anioma as well is the same way he deluded you into believing Yoruba are part of anioma. The olukumnis will slap you if you dare call am Yoruba. Take this from an anioma that actually work with some of them and have many as close friends. Like I asked the op, name one olukumni celebrity that call themselves Yoruba. Infact I'll even give you one celeb that used to be very popular, Zeal from styl-plus is an olukumni man, name one time you've ever heard him call himself Yoruba.
You people are just desperado. Yoruba are not part of aniomaland, get that through your f2king head and stop the desperado behavior.
name one tym dat he(zeal) has refered himsef an ibo guy...olukinmi are yorubas,n d ones hav met will slap u if u call dem ibos
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by onenaira3: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
omololu2020:
name one tym dat he(zeal) has refered himsef an ibo guy...olukinmi are yorubas,n d ones hav met will slap u if u call dem ibos

You are so pathetically desperate, it is disgusting. Zeal was known as the Igbo boy in styl plus. That was the nickname associated to him considering the two other members of that group were yoruba... if he, zeal, disapproved or disagree with that title don't you think he would have addressed and corrected it dumbass.
Another olukumni celeb is rose odika and similar to zeal, she refers to herself as Igbo. Faze is rumored to be an olukumni as well (some say he is ukwuani as well), though noone is completely sure on whether he is ukwuani or olukumni considering for some reason he refuse to speak about his hometown, anyway like the two I mention, faze is also known to associate himself as igbo. In fact he even had a music where he called himself delta Igbo. There's even more but I'm going to stop here cause a nigga got work

grin grin grin you're f2king desperate and pathetic as hell. Delude yourself their yoruba in anioma. grin grin grin grin grin if that's will help you sleep at night and assist in your desperation. Nigga now have "olukumnis" that told him they are Yoruba grin grin grin okay if you say so. Lmfaoooooooo pathetic!!!!
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by fr3do(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
onenaira3:

grin grin grin grin grin

Una see wetin I'm seeing. A yoloba is telling an ika that said igbos are one that ika are not Igbo. Dude fr3do is ika grin grin

cheesy The clown wants to tell who I am
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by fr3do(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
omololu2020:

I am a proud Igbo son of Owa-Alizomor in Ika NE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by omololu2020(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
onenaira3:

You are so pathetically desperate, it is disgusting. Zeal was known as the Igbo boy in styl plus. That was the nickname associated to him considering the two other members of that group were yoruba... if he, zeal, disapproved or disagree with that title don't you think he would have addressed and corrected it dumbass.
Another olukumni celeb is rose odika and similar to zeal, she refers to herself as Igbo. Faze is rumored to be an olukumni as well (some say he is ukwuani as well), though noone is completely sure on whether he is ukwuani or olukumni considering for some reason he refuse to speak about his hometown, anyway like the two I mention, faze is also known to associate himself as igbo. In fact he even had a music where he called himself delta Igbo. There's even more but I'm going to stop here cause a nigga got work

grin grin grin you're f2king desperate and pathetic as hell. Delude yourself their yoruba in anioma. grin grin grin grin grin if that's will help you sleep at night and assist in your desperation. Nigga now have "olukumnis" that told him they are Yoruba grin grin grin okay if you say so. Lmfaoooooooo pathetic!!!!
yorubas are in anioma,if you dont lik dat,u are free to jump into d lagoongrin grin
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by omololu2020(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
fr3do:

ika are not ibos,dey are bini,,,u r not ika,u b flat head grin
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by SonOfEl(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
omololu2020:

na by force? an oblong headed slowpoke like is wasting space on this thread. e dey vex you say the guy na Igbo. go to hell
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by SonOfEl(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
omololu2020:

na by force? an oblong headed slowpoke like u is wasting space on this thread. e dey vex you say the guy na Igbo. go to hell
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by omololu2020(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

na by force? an oblong headed slowpoke like u is wasting space on this thread. e dey vex you say the guy na Igbo. go to hell
show me a source wia it was written dat d ikas wia under an ibo nation.d ikas wia not even part of d old eastern region.if he pain me mak i get k-leggrin...ika r not yeeboes,if u dont lik dat,u r free to mak use of d lagoongrin
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by omololu2020(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
onenaira3:

see d long note u wrote up dia,i no even read d nonsense grin..olukunmis r yoruba,if u dont lik dat,u can jump into d lagoongrin
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by SonOfEl(m): 12:32am On Jul 15, 2015
omololu2020:
show me a source wia it was written dat d ikas wia under an ibo nation.d ikas wia not even part of d old eastern region.if he pain me mak i get k-leggrin...ika r not yeeboes,if u dont lik dat,u r free to mak use of d lagoongrin

was nzeogwu, achuzia, okonjoiweala, okocha, etc, from the then eastern region? why do you reason like a gorilla? stop fooling yourself, na u e dey pain....no hide am.....
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by SonOfEl(m): 12:33am On Jul 15, 2015
omololu2020:
see d long note u wrote up dia,i no even read d nonsense grin..olukunmis r yoruba,if u dont lik dat,u can jump into d lagoongrin

you can as well claim anioma, moronic yoruba vulture.
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by tonychristopher: 1:05am On Jul 15, 2015
omololu2020:

no they are not Benin the are Xhosa
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by tonychristopher: 1:06am On Jul 15, 2015
fr3do:

pure blood has spoken now impostors and immigrants hear him out
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by tonychristopher: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Beautiful post.

aturu mechie onu are you from Delta or are you Igbo
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by tonychristopher: 1:10am On Jul 15, 2015
omololu2020:
this Yoruba boy the way awori and egun with okun are not Yoruba just forget ilorin also
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by tonychristopher: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Antivirus92:
and this issue will never die....if you're from anioma n you see yourself as Igbo...good. If you see yourself as a non Igbo....good also. one thing people should desist from is lumping the whole anioma into Igbo or non Igbo. individuals should speak for themselves .
they should stop using the term we

but wait what does anioma mean
what do they speak
what are their vocabulary
where they colonized
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by Antivirus92(m): 3:46am On Jul 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

they should stop using the term we

but wait what does anioma mean
what do they speak
what are their vocabulary
where they colonized
these questions have been answered more than a million times. from my observations.... anioma is a mixture of ethnic igbos and other migrants. but being that igbos maybe more populous than other groups, Igbo language was adopted by other migrants for effective trading and coexistence.
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by tonychristopher: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Antivirus92:
these questions have been answered more than a million times. from my observations.... anioma is a mixture of ethnic igbos and other migrants. but being that igbos maybe more populous than other groups, Igbo language was adopted by other migrants for effective trading and coexistence.

so the other immigrants has been igbonized

and that rest the argument

Igbo are the owners of anioma
Re: The Aniomas of Delta State by omololu2020(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

was nzeogwu, achuzia, okonjoiweala, okocha, etc, from the then eastern region? why do you reason like a gorilla? stop fooling yourself, na u e dey pain....no hide am.....
anioma are benin pple grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire / Who Came First: Oduduwa Or Orunmila? / Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.