Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Help:hw To Retrieve Facebook Password - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help:hw To Retrieve Facebook Password (1148 Views)

How To Get Someone's Facebook Password / Retrieve Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:hw To Retrieve Facebook Password by Khd95(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2015
I don't no if this is the right section for me to post dis topic tho.

But I seriously need your help on hw to retrieve forgotten facebook password

I am currently logged in into fb app on my device bt recently I discovered I can't login thru The web sad

I ve done all dat is required of me when I clicked on d 'forgot password' yet nothing useful has happened,I just nid to no if there are other ways I can recover my password. Without havin to go thru d tiring FORGOT PASSWORD platform

Please I would advice meaningful nd useful posts,and mods no vex help me move dis thread to d appropriate sections

At least if dis is d only favor I can get frm NL dis week I will ok wit it

Thanks. A load
Re: Help:hw To Retrieve Facebook Password by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Have you tried giving 30 tubers of yam, 3 barrels of "oyel", 1 virgin Fowl, 3 live goats and a day old scorpion to the gods that be on Facebook undecided
Re: Help:hw To Retrieve Facebook Password by Khd95(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2015

Check my dp
Re: Help:hw To Retrieve Facebook Password by Doshmynthrill(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Khd95:
I don't no if this is the right section for me to post dis topic tho.

But I seriously need your help on hw to retrieve forgotten facebook password

I am currently logged in into fb app on my device bt recently I discovered I can't login thru The web sad

I ve done all dat is required of me when I clicked on d 'forgot password' yet nothing useful has happened,I just nid to no if there are other ways I can recover my password. Without havin to go thru d tiring FORGOT PASSWORD platform

Please I would advice meaningful nd useful posts,and mods no vex help me move dis thread to d appropriate sections

At least if dis is d only favor I can get frm NL dis week I will ok wit it

Thanks. A load

You lost your faceboon password... facebook the site where all information about you is collected and stored for the cia e.t.c..... Its stupid enough to even be on that site.. but to forgett the password... wow. what a fucking loser
Re: Help:hw To Retrieve Facebook Password by Khd95(m): 5:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

You lost your faceboon password... facebook the site where all information about you is collected and stored for the cia e.t.c..... Its stupid enough to even be on that site.. but to forgett the password... wow. what a fucking loser

imbecilous comment

(1) (Reply)

Pet Bottle House... / I Highly Suggest This Sentence Gets Banned. / I Got A Lifetime Service From Whatsapp, But I Don't Know The Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.