Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) (35666 Views)

Why Island Big Boys Are Now Becoming Homosexuals...lol(courtsey:global News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by ehix89(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

It's very humble, my Oga.
We measure humble in different ways. We agree to disagree?
by d way I like dat ur lexus, I fit borrow am tk cruise today? grin
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2016
ehix89:
by d way I like dat ur lexus, I fit borrow am tk cruise today? grin

Yes Sir. But only if you promise me a full tank of petrol in return and a bottle of cognac.
NB: Fuel tank is presently on reserve
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by WebSurfer(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2016
KpStone:

Lol,
You can as well push d car to your destination so you don't tamper with his fuel
you should have ended it with "idiot" senseless people need to learn the hard way.
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by ehix89(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Yes Sir. But only if you promise me a full tank of petrol in return and a bottle of cognac.
NB: Fuel tank is presently on reserve
tank u sir, i'l trek grin

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by patkoton(f): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2016
This is great, I love a bit of it.
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2016
ehix89:
tank u sir, i'l trek grin
It's allowed. Trekking is another form of exercise!!!

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Justicealh3(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2016
If u secretly hit ur familys money nko
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by jojothaiv(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Mehn.... I need to brush up my Spanish.... Road to being a gentleman!
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by claremont(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2016
When you are having a meal out with someone or a group of people, it's very rude to start fiddling with your mobile. Focus on having a good conversation and enjoying the meal for once.

Brilliant thread OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2016
all the people I borrow my books don't return it. I have to continuously ask them and some times I don't get it back cry
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Magician1503(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
When someone offers you his|her phone to view a particular picture, don't start scrolling undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2016
dkronicle:
Lols when u pregnant a girl, accepting the responsibility is a way of saying thank you instead of asking nairalanders if I nack on 31st will it make her pregnant on 21st.
I fall in here and am trying my best to make the baby and her mum happy though u don't have enough.I will be a father in the next four months.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by olumzzz(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2016
ZACHIE:
This is the way we were brought up in my house.
I don,t know about yours sha o.....
Taaa..U can lie 4 africa...so u were brought up 2 fill someone's tank after borrowing a car
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2016
dkronicle:
Lols when u pregnant a girl, accepting the responsibility is a way of saying thank you instead of asking nairalanders if I nack on 31st will it make her pregnant on 21st.
I fall in here and am trying my best to make the baby and her mum happy though i don't have enough.I will be a father in the next 4 months
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Eeroh95(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2016
KpStone:

Lol,
You can as well push d car to your destination so you don't tamper with his fuel
lwkmd...so why carry the car gon sef,?
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
missyadorable:

Friend? No

But I can poison my husband...slow poison..no suspicions
Imagine
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by RichEstate(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2016
when you attend church service. try to dress moderately. help the minister concentrate.
if your legally married wife offers u meal, sex. she deserves appreciation. #myopinion

Jesus died for you. you need to give ur own life to Him.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by samblaks(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Good thinking.
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Amajerry83(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2016
BUY FUEL FOR THIS GOVERNMENT? HOW PERSON WEN GO BORROW MOTOR GO TAKE BUY FULL TANK OF FUEL IN RETURN TO TAKE DO THANK YOU? OP YOU ARE WICKED grin grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by professore(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Most of them are cool
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Chuksgeo: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
The last one caught me. Someone go borrow your car, use up the fuel in it untill your tank go enter red then he'll come and drop the car for you. Even if na to put back the amount that he used. Naija guys I hail oh!
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by tojahh(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Abeg who go borrow my car? Abeg I dey house since morning. I no go use the car today i swear
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by fairheven: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Men! that borrowing book without return.. I lost an entire library of books because that.
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by hesinbergx(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
True talk
The painful part I always encountered is they will borrow and not return. They will expect me to ask them.. (me go dance etighe get the money).
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by nessacookey(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
And some people don't know this o, if I talk it will be as if I too dey vex. They should come and see
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by cartoonday(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
I love dis!
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
That aspect of borrowing money and waiting for the person to ask before paying back is so bad and annoying.
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by Cent91: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Open the door and pull out the chair for your lady when on a date.
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by lonelydora: 4:50am On Mar 28, 2016
I do the last one.
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by solpat(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2016
If you by mistake slap a man in public only to discover he is a mopol or soldier, be courteous by looking at him straight in the eye and then headbutting him in the chest. angry

The brushing and frog jump wey you go receive ehnn, only God can save you; Dgringrin
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by obiajulusam(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
One of d Best lectures.
Re: Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) by llaykorn: 6:52am On May 07, 2016
fairheven:
Men! that borrowing book without return.. I lost an entire library of books because that.

I lost some of the most important of all the books I had to that. Some can't even remember they took any books from you. It's a crazy world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) / Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) / Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.