Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria (45690 Views)

When Your Dating A Hungry Girl / My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. / My Experience With A (hungry) Girl During Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Missmossy(f): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lol...some girls thoughcheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by cvibe2: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op,

Change your association.

Visit www.OnlyWorkingClass.com
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by suwalee(f): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
I love gals dat are neva ashamed to eat out buh not adding too many orisirisi inside d plate. Famzing n hunger wee jst kill any babe das forming
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by wristbangle: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rapmoney!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U are so on point brother.. bravo!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Now somebody has been observing my EX undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
You are the idiot who think girls who eat large is mistaking somebody's else kindness for granted!

I wasn't referring to anybody in particular but for you to open your stupid mouth to call me an idiot, you must be outa ya mind for saying such! I buy food for your kinds.

I see no reason why I will have my money in my pocket and I will be waiting for one "I no va chop guy like your kind to be buying me food"
Mtcheeeeeeew!

Rapmoney:
The person who called u a hungry girl cannot be the idio.t but the idio.t should be u who mistook his kindness for something else and start eating irresponsibly wink
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
wristbangle:
Rapmoney!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U are so on point brother.. bravo!
Thanks man. Wristwatch, is that u?
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by SalC: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmm
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
You are the idiot who think girls who eat large is mistaking somebody's else kindness for granted!

I wasn't referring to anybody in particular but for you to open your stupid mouth to call me an idiot, you must be outa ya mind for saying such! I buy food for your kinds.

I see no reason why I will have my money in my pocket and I will be waiting for one "I no va chop guy like your kind to be buying me food"
Mtcheeeeeeew!

Chai! This one dor run mad o! cool
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by chomytex(f): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Odi egwu...quote author=Rapmoney post=35783667]I've always known there are lots of hungry girls on NL and here comes one wink[/quote]
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Thanks man. Wristwatch, is that u?

My nigga, Yes

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
A mad person will never accept that he/she is mad!

Sorry man, you need to see your doctor! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Rapmoney:
Chai! This one dor run mad o! cool
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by infinitemiles: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N800 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N1000(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
sonofananimal1:
NAIJA GIRLS ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS. angry

LET TAKE A LOOK AT THE BEHAVIOUR OF RAT:

WHEN RAT IS VERY HUNGRY, THEM CAN DO ALMOST ANYTHING JUST TO GET FOOD, AND WHEN YOU NOTICE DOES KIND OF RAT THERE ARE VERY EASY TO KILL.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE LIKE RAT angry

Ode!
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

I AM MY OWN ODE!
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Phikom(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mtscheeew...
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by myconfidence: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
lolllll cracking my ribs hardly.. true talk joor ..

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kerosene using,jangolova saying folk's thread.......

Avoid kerosene users like Ebola
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!

SORRY OHH. THAT PERSON WERE MAKE YOU TURN TO ODE WILL SOON RECEIVE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, JUST PATIENT
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by columbus007(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
I have experience all this very well,I used to have one girl that like to always search my room like she looking for smthg
+majority of girls nowaday are open mouthed girls jare.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
sonofananimal1:

SORRY OHH. THAT PERSON WERE MAKE YOU TURN TO ODE WILL SOON RECEIVE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, JUST PATIENT

Ode!
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by KingsleyCEO: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
@Op. You didn't talk about the idiot that's takes advantage of the hungry girls instead of feeding them only they do more harm. If you belong to that category, you're less of a man.

Don't take advantage of people in any way!
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Phikom:
Mtscheeew...
who be this one na?
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
You are who you attract undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:
You are who you attract undecided
In other word if Boko Haram succeeds in killing you then you deserve it because you attracted them

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
In other word if Boko Haram succeeds in killing you then you deserve it because you attracted them

Are you stupid? No offense undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by LastProphet: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
op what about hungry boys because they are even more plenty? and as last advise, u exposed your insecurity, I don't know what it is but its all over your post. pls don't ever refer to anybody as hungry if its not their making, am sure you will learn that moment your dad stops feeding u
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by JayJustus(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
shoprite is a hypermarket in a mall and not a place to hangout...

Nigerian foolish mistake that is even on Wikipedia...

unenlightened OP :/
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by BlissB(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
@Rapmoney.....na really Orue!!!......Ma Nigga grin
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by 6fit(f): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
My Warri guys dey call them 'kparo-kparo package' grin...Don't hate me for this post ladies...am only expressing ma'self grin

Now, how do you tell that a lady is one of those bunch of hungry wolves looking for who to feast on? The following are some of the traits you should look out for, guys wink

1. #The way she eats when you take her out#: When you take her out, closely watch how she eats. Hungry girls eat voraciously! She will order for different foods, even the ones her father has never bought for her since she came to this world grin She rushes the foods greedily, she would even go as far as sucking bones and licking her fingers!!! She does this because she doesn't know when such delicacies would come her way again cheesy A girl who is self-satisfied and contented eats in a dignified way. What you bought for her isn't new to her; she takes that often, so it's not a big deal to her!

2. #She easily opens her legs wide because of foods#: I often wonder how some girls would easily open their legs wide for a guy to 'moyokor' them just because he bought them Shawarma, fried rice, chicken and salad or ice-cream You sell your female dignity just because of food? Something that will leave your bowels after few hours? You must be kidding me, babe!!! You are such a hungry wolf, don't hate wink

3. #She demands for virtually everything from you#: If she is the type that demands almost everything she uses from you, just know she is a hungry girl! A contented girl, even if she requests for certain things from her Bf would still realize that there are certain things a grown woman should be able to provide for herself. You don't expect a dude to buy stuffs like tampoon, undies, recharge cards for you...provide food for you...cater for all your needs when you are not his wife!!! Common, you are grown; you are not 2 years old!!! Maybe, you should also request that he baby-sits you! Orue! grin

4. #She pesters you on phone because you promised to take her out#: When you meet a babe and exchange phone contacts, just tell her that by so so and so time, on so so and so day, you will take her out. Maybe, to a popular eatery or to do some shopping at Shoprite. When they day comes, watch out whether she would pester you on phone when it is past the time you arranged for the outing cheesy If she pesters you on phone, she is a hungry girl! Contented babes don't get worked up because of outing at an eatery. The hungry one will pester you not because she wants to see your face but because she is dying to consume hungrily those things she has vowed to order when both of you finally get to the eatery grin

5. #Keeping little change for herself or stealing little money in your residence#: I once met a babe who came to my crib and stole my 750 naira I kept under a novel! Pathetic! With all her beauty and sexiness, she stooped so low; my blood went cold for her. I quickly dropped her at the junction of her street, deleted her number and drove off! Na only 'kparo-kparo' fit behave like that wink If you pay for something at a shop and she hurriedly collects the little change from the seller and pockets it when she wasn't the one that paid for the stuff, she's a hungry babe! So annoying that the change could even be a mere 35 naira grin Orue!!!

Na me write am...

Na broke guy dey look all those things u listed. People like u will always notice all those things u listed cos u will always com across cheap girl since u can not afford to take a high class chick out. I mean some big boyz who hang out with high class babes will not hav an idea of what u talking about... Hungry or not, no b cos of her kitten wey u won tidy u for call her?
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
6fit:

Na broke guy dey look all those things u listed. People like u will always notice all those things u listed cos u will always com across cheap girl since u can not afford to take a high class chick out. I mean some big boyz who hang out with high class babes will not hav an idea of what u talking about... Hungry or not, no b cos of her kitten wey u won tidy u for call her?
Do you mean high class as in you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.