Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. (13629 Views)

Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Realdeals(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
It also depend on the Google agent that review your application. Someone of them are mean cool
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Olucheye(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
OP, Good Morning AdsenseMaster,

1. Could you kindly give an insight into how Adsense works?

2. What does it entail to get an account up and running?

3. How often does google pay into personal accounts? Weekly? Bi-monthly?
3a. What Nigerian bank & account type is best suited to use?

4. Which is best advisable; Impressions or Clicks?
4b. Are there exact figures per clicks/impressions from google?

5. On an average, what pay-out/amount does a blog with 1,000 people daily traffic generate per day from adsense?

6. Wordpress or Blogger(although custom domain), which would get faster approval?
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Remilekun101: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
exlink10:
Hope I will be the first. OP please this is not a nairaland matter i really need help. I have applied more than 100 times but the keep not approving my website. Apparently they said pictures is more than texts on my website and i don't know wat to do.

This is my website www.exlinklodge.com

how much traffic do u get in a day?

please i need help
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by ITbomb(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Realdeals:
It also depend on the Google agent that review your application. Someone of them are mean cool
Immediately I got the first experience in disapproval after getting through the first stage, I took it to Google product forum and ask why, one guy who later claimed to have reviewed my application told me that it is almost impossible for a new tech blog to be approved no matter how good the blog is, adding that they have had enough of them.
If it is true that he truly reviewed my blog, then your application approval also depends on the attitude of the Google agent.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Realwvn(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
True, AdSense is easier to get, it depends on your layout on the site. If you want Google to approve your site then your should be like this first; http://naijanewsrave.com
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Soclose007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
please I want to move my .com to my name. com please I need guide
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Marapolsa(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Does anyone have an adsense account for sale? if yes contact me pls
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Emeka71(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Number of posts doesn't really matter. It depends on the Uniqueness. But 10 upwards should do.
Is there a maximum or minimum word-count (number of words per post) to be met before approval?
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by timidapsin(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
I can give you a unique method to get approved for free. [dont buy adsense it would eventually get blocked] add me on bbm.. Note you get approved in a week or you check my site http://afriwap.com
Pin=5656BB50
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Emeka71(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please check-out http://9jatotalfacts.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by timidapsin(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeka71:
Please check-out http://9jatotalfacts.
were your posts copied?
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by bastien: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Soclose007:
please I want to move my .com to my name. com please I need guide
try it at your own risk
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Emeka71(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
timidapsin:
were your posts copied?
Some were copied from other Blogs and some written by Myself.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by mrvance(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good article.. Dont sapm my forum please
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by timidapsin(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeka71:
Some were copied from other Blogs and some written by Myself.
Sorry your blog is not ready for adsense
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Abdul9025(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
@op will adsense accept my hausa blog www.1arewa.com
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by latestjobsng(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abdul9025:
Nope, your blog should be in English or any other acceptable language in the world
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Emeka71(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
timidapsin:

Sorry your blog is not ready for adsense
How can I know when My Blog will be ready for adsense?
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by timidapsin(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abdul9025:
are the posts written by you?
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by timidapsin(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeka71:
How can I know when My Blog will be ready for adsense?
when 90 % of your blog posts are written by you.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by brirold(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Hello guys,
Like the topic says, Just drop any question regarding Adsense Approval here, I will try to be of help. And if I can't,I'm sure there are other Gurus here that have been with adsense for long. They might be of help too.

In short, Everybody is relevant here.

So keep your questions rolling IN......

Can I use adsense on a .com and secondly., I have this website. www. GraceNgofoundation.org I've more dan 400 posts on it. I want to u review and help me with the adsense. I think somebody is taking my posts pls help!
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by zaho1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
I can see some people are really interested in adsense. So for those who wants to get their adsense approved Quickly you will have to read this ==> http://www.geniusvilla.net/2015/06/10-tips-to-get-google-adsense-approved.html?m=0

They are many factors that can effect the approval of your blog and website so make sure you drop your comments on the blog and i am going to assist you all through for free.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Marapolsa(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
OK...accept my request on bbm.
timidapsin:
I can give you a unique method to get approved for free. [dont buy adsense it would eventually get blocked] add me on bbm.. Note you get approved in a week or you check my site http://afriwap.com
Pin=5656BB50
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Marapolsa(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
kingstylo01:
all ma posts are unique...

Why not teach me how to get one myself? Nothing as sweet as getting one myself...
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Abdul9025(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
timidapsin:
are the posts written by you?
89% of 980 post are written by me
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
exlink10:
Hope I will be the first. OP please this is not a nairaland matter i really need help. I have applied more than 100 times but the keep not approving my website. Apparently they said pictures is more than texts on my website and i don't know wat to do.

This is my website www.exlinklodge.com

please i need help
Just buy AdSense and start making your money. Thats my advice

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
AdsenseMaster. Is adsense available for wordpress or any hosted blog? secondly What are the requirement of getting approved?
Yea...adsense is opened to all,except adult sites or sites with adult content
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
enemoney:

Can I use adsense on a .com and secondly., I have this website. www. GraceNgofoundation.org I've more dan 400 posts on it. I want to u review and help me with the adsense. I think somebody is taking my posts pls help!
Firstly,I don't want with adsense. we all just saying adsense is this,adsense is that coz of our experience. But abt sum1 taking ur post,just copyright it. or check for sites that have the same content like ur site. thrz a website dah can help u accomplish dat. then u can report d site owner,sth like dat.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abdul9025:
89% of 980 post are written by me
That doesnt make it unique... follow the laid rules... adsense likes post of abt 400 words or more. And make sure the topic of the article reflects in the article.. Google for keywords that relate to d topic of d article you AR writing,and implement it in d content like 4-5 times. sth like dat....I tried??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub / Babatunde Oyedepo Is Not The Owner Of Naijagistlive, Admin Reacts / 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.