Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. (13692 Views)

Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by edikaniu(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Do you need high quality, unique, effective and engaging comments on your blog? Are you tired of spam comments on your posts? Here is the right gig that can help!
Engaging comments and interactions on your website is one of the easiest way to boost your blog/websites ranking in search engine results.

Click here to order service: http://www.fiverr.com/s/89d0jj

You will definitely have to reason to regret.

Pay on delivery.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by desunit(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Hello guys,
Like the topic says, Just drop any question regarding Adsense Approval here, I will try to be of help. And if I can't,I'm sure there are other Gurus here that have been with adsense for long. They might be of help too.

In short, Everybody is relevant here.

So keep your questions rolling IN......

Hello!
Google just approved my adsense account, what next can i do to set it up in my blog. Again, changing my URL, does it have negetive effect on my adsense account.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by bayele01(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
hi all,

i just uploaded my blog. google did not approve it though.

could u help check it out. what i did wrong and how i can build on it.

www.crystalbizzle..com

thanks all
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Obascoetubi: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
adsensemaster. check my blog its ok for adsense now?
http://kogistar..com/

1 Like

Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 5:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Obascoetubi:
i hav youtuhe adsense, can you help to make it work on other site?
Sure
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 5:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Larrylarex:
What solution is that?
patching the codes
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 5:14am On Jul 29, 2015
dav8id:

wait oooo..how u d do it? are u gonna deliver before we pay or how? judging from d fact dat ur account on nairaland is just 2 days..meaning you join nairaland 2 days ago .

so are u delivery first before we pay?
ask for proof. I gat
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Obascoetubi: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Sure
my email. abocho2015@gmail.com
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Mediatekroms: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Adsensemaster....pls point to someone who has bought or made a transaction with you
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Danyl(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mediatekroms:
Adsensemaster....pls point to someone who has bought or made a transaction with you
Its TRUE the ads shows if you implement uit properly. you can give him a benefit of doubt.. I just confirmed it on a blog now I dont want to mention the blog here but its one of the blogs that he showed me that has the ads...I would hv love to use it but my blog domain name has expired on friday...
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by blessedemperor(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Uniqueness is wen u write yourself,without copying from any source. Buh instead of applying for adsense,y not buy and save urself some stress. adsense for sale ...5k.
it works for all sites. be it or custom domain.
Bros how do we hook up for Dat adsence sale
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2015
blessedemperor:

Mediatekroms:
blessedemperor:

Im available whenever u ready.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by blessedemperor(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Im available whenever u ready.

Bros drop ur contact na
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by otumopkor(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
MODERATORS PLEASE DONT BAN ME sad

Invitation to Participate in the Bidding Process and sale of NigerianStudentGuide.com

Introduction: Nigerian Student Guide is a solution website for Nigerian Undergraduates and Postgraduate students. It serves various kinds of students I.e from University students, polytechnics, medical schools and also business schools in the country. Nigerian Student Guide provides recent ranking details for universities in Nigeria, it show states in Nigeria and the university present in them.
Nigerian Student Guide also has a rich course list from all Universities in Nigeria making it easier for undergraduates and postgraduates to make their course selection.
The website provides profiles of Nigerian Business Schools, their location and for some cases their course fees.
Nigerian Student Guide is protected by the highest levels of SSL security, hence the HTTPS instead of HTTP present at the beginning of the domain name and the padlock image.

How can you benefit from buying this website: First of, this website helps people: undergraduates, graduates, parents and sponsors, they view the website to check for courses and other details about Universities and so on.
Secondly, you can place targeted ads on it, either by using google adsense or from companies and institutions in Nigeria for a fee of cause. And if you subscribe to using google adsense for advertising on your website, huge revenue could be gotten from it also.
Thirdly, Buying this website could make you an instant C.E.O. You could add richer content, start an educational blog or forum which would bring Nigerian students closer together and link all this to your website (to increase your SEO ranking)
Fourtly, The facebook page is already set up with 85 likes and all the buyer needs to do is to add more information to build on the ones already there to increase the likes and followers of the company.

Buying this website gives cloud service of up to 15 gigabytes, google analytics, unlimited business emails which uses your domain name and many more.

Starting Amount: 120,000 Naira

Hidden charges: Beckencall Networks charges 50,000 naira for the first month of tech support (However you can choose not to subscribe to our tech support)

Start Date: 3/Aug/2015
End Date: 6/Aug/2015- We would sign with the highest amount presented and accepted by Beckencall Networks, then we would communicate the amount with rest of the bidders

Send your amount, true declaration of interest and phone number to info@nigerianstudentguide.com and to opt out from further messages, please reply with the message "opt-out". Thank You

The website is copyright protected by beckencall networks

C.E.O
Beckencall Networks
Call - 09020629061
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Can someone else who has tried the youtube adsense apart from danyl confirm this.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Danyl(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
radiokilla:
Can someone else who has tried the youtube adsense apart from danyl confirm this.
radiokilla, its working but if you are still looking for proofs then I rest my case...this is the second time you are asking.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2015
blessedemperor:

Bros drop ur contact na
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2015
Mediatekroms:
Danyl, and lots more that I dunno thr nairaland username
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2015
Danyl:
radiokilla, its working but if you are still looking for proofs then I rest my case...this is the second time you are asking.
radiokilla:
radiokilla:
radiokilla:
Mediatekroms:
Danyl:
Mediatekroms:
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2015
Obascoetubi:
adsensemaster. check my blog its ok for adsense now?

http://kogistar..com/
yes
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by adeememman(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
adsensemaster, can u pls check out my blog and comment based on your wealth of experience.

www.madesimpleonline.xyz
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 21, 2015
I have been rejected twice, how can I get AdSense. also how do I go about YouTube AdSense.
checkout my blog streetajebo..com
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by StNonsky(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Good morning. I've been trying to upgrade my hosted YouTube adsense account to show ads on my blog www.healthflava.com but they ve rejected me like 5 times saying I don't comply to their policies. Please can u tell me what I'm doing wrong or help me check my blog www.healthflava.com and tell me what the problem is. Thanks for your help!

AdsenseMaster:
Hello guys,
Like the topic says, Just drop any question regarding Adsense Approval here, I will try to be of help. And if I can't,I'm sure there are other Gurus here that have been with adsense for long. They might be of help too.

In short, Everybody is relevant here.

So keep your questions rolling IN......

Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2015
@adsensemaster, please kindly help me on how i can edit my Dns in godaddy account to point to my blogger?
I dont know what to do, when i clicked on Cname in my Godaddy account?
My blog is www.lemonpowerinfo..Com and now register as lemonpowerinfo.com,
what should i do at the edit Cname?
And is it possible to put privacy policy, about me, contact us, sitemap, copyright, Disclaimer on my newly register .Com domain name from . domain.
Thank you
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
@adsensemaster, please kindly help me on how i can edit my Dns in godaddy account to point to my blogger?
I dont know what to do, when i clicked on Cname in my Godaddy account?
My blog is www.lemonpowerinfo..Com and now register as lemonpowerinfo.com,
what should i do at the edit Cname?
And is it possible to put privacy policy, about me, contact us, sitemap, copyright, Disclaimer on my newly register .Com domain name from . domain.
Thank you
be careful! The guy you ask this questions is just after your money. Retreat, lest you get scammed.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Olamarkjoel(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
radiokilla:
be careful! The guy you ask this questions is just after your money. Retreat, lest you get scammed.
okay bro, thanks for the advise
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Shecxyy: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos / 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.