Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock (71794 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Keepshining(f): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
MaxNaija:
Nigerian ladies are quite lucky in the makeup department because many shades and styles compliment a darker complexion. But with so many ladies relying full on make-up these days, one can barely differentiate from the natural and artificial beauty.

Here are 5 Before and After Make-up photos that will leave you in shock, please view with caution *winks*

[img]http://3.bp..com/-BzAgnUB0XVc/VZoZI44XWwI/AAAAAAAACgU/Zr8lBOLI8Lw/s320/maakeup1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-zzqC8VArIHQ/VZoZI05Hc8I/AAAAAAAACgQ/vtToCALJlcM/s320/makeup2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mNuCJHDEJ_w/VZoZI8mjf8I/AAAAAAAACgM/Ih52EAj2Pig/s320/makeup3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-EDIRfNvY-3I/VZoZKc0zG6I/AAAAAAAACgo/gG2-6TrJLMo/s320/makeup4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-TIbbNEKCPfQ/VZoZKY3IghI/AAAAAAAACgk/0q6VpLhQ-bE/s320/makeup5.jpg[/img]

More crazy photos: http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/07/5-before-and-after-make-up-photos-that.html
Here comes the latest make up in town:
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by bashydemy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
No wonder divorce going rampage lately, You mean a lady with a tribal mark will deceive me with make up and i won't break up with her when i finally get to know the truth? Now they will be shouting He use and dump me, he jilted me, He break my heart etc.. Why won't i when you deceive me?

1 Like

Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by 0lushola(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Teebashy:

Am a Yoruba lady, and I appreciate God handwork on me
And I do walk around without makeup and I still look beautiful
Always say what u knw but don't say what u don't knw
swithrt TELL HIM..
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Wrong Dearcheesy

Some ladies sleeps with make up nowadays.. Permanent make up that doesn't wipe easilycheesy.

Yeah!

hmmmm

we go find anoda way out
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
sinaj:

Some gurls wear make up to bed grin

na swimming pool sure pass grin

yes ooo

dats d point, but some no dey deep head inside water for pool

we go use style shuk dem inside water and wash dem face with hand
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Point of correction! Not all ladies live with makeup!

u dey try remove ur self b dat ooo

u want dey tell me say u innocent abi??
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
adeh39:

See this guy shagrin

Some girls dey makeup before dem come outside in d morninggrin

Foundation and powdergrin

D only way u can get them is for them to spend d nite in ur housegrin

we go go dey block dem for swimming pool
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
I live without make up and even if I make up, na just lip bam I dey use!

jamex93:

u dey try remove ur self b dat ooo

u want dey tell me say u innocent abi??
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I live without make up and even if I make up, na just lip bam I dey use!

oya show ur self

let me see. so i can fit confirm am say na truth u dey yarn me
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lol.....I don't need to send you a pix to convince you! If you like believe, and if u like, don't believe.....it doesn't make a difference to me!

jamex93:

oya show ur self

let me see. so i can fit confirm am say na truth u dey yarn me
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by heedrhez(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
efilefun:
Chisos see daylight robbery !!!! That's why i will always suggest swimming pool for ever first date grin grin
lwkmh bro u wicked ooooo
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oyind17:
who'll teach how to make up, I need to make up
learn to makeup your pusss also msybe i think bout gving u a head
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
jamex93:

we go go dey block dem for swimming pool

What happened to waterproof make up? cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
learn to makeup your pusss also msybe i think bout gving u a head

Carry your craze comot here
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oyind17:

hahahahahahahah loser
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oyind17:

hahahahahahahah loser
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
hahahahahahahah loser

Smally
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Smally
no, matter how small u imagine it to be ur puss cant still take it
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
no, matter how small u imagine it to be ur puss cant still take it

Pls stop! its no more funny
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Pls stop! its no more funny
na wu start am? Eyaf pain uuuuuuu... Neva look 4 my trouble again tho u haven't seen it yet
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by fabulous01(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
This is wickedness of the highest order
Those ladies should be prosecuted and jailed for impersonation

Just don't know why some ladies can't accept whoever they are? For God sake for how long will they keep doing this shit

yh I go with u. see our former petroleum minister look.... compare to wen she was oil Baron.
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
adeh39:

What happened to waterproof make up? cheesy cheesy

we go drown dem for water, and use sponge wash dem face

so if we see say dem fyn, we go apologies and scop dem, but if dey r not, we go laf dem

cool
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol.....I don't need to send you a pix to convince you! If you like believe, and if u like, don't believe.....it doesn't make a difference to me!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

its makes so many diff, cause u r one of those using the influence of make up to intimidate guys
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
jamex93:

we go drown dem for water, and use sponge wash dem face

so if we see say dem fyn, we go apologies and scop dem, but if dey r not, we go laf dem

cool

grin grin grin

Wish you luck ooogrin grin
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
story for the gods!

jamex93:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

its makes so many diff, cause u r one of those using the influence of make up to intimidate guys
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin

Wish you luck ooogrin grin

so any dey u meet me for pool, no enter water oo

grin grin grin

na advice
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
story for the gods!

tongue tongue
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by 46arcadez(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
EVEN IF YOU PUT A C4 IN MY MOUTH,

I CAN'T BELIEVE #4
The shape of the two noses are not thesame
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by dubemivan(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
I am not in doubt of the wonders of makeup but nevertheless these pictures up there are clearly different persons... like the #3 i wonder the sudden change in complexionfrom chocolate to very fair! haba... which kian Lie lie be this?
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
jamex93:

so any dey u meet me for pool, no enter water oo

grin grin grin

na advice

grin grin
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
46arcadez:

The shape of the two noses are not thesame
Finally someone with working eyes..
Re: 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock by jamex93(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

I pray u go laf like dis when I go beg u not to vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) / I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.