Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos (59215 Views)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Seun Egbegbe Celebrates 40th Birthday By Giving To The Destitute (Throwback) / Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos by peteruuu(m): 2:14am On Jul 14, 2015
DollyParton1:

Go make something out of your life first.
Lol,i should be the one telling you this cheesy
You wey carry another person matter carry for head on a FACELESS Forum.
SMH
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos by DollyParton1(f): 5:24am On Jul 14, 2015
peteruuu:

Lol,i should be the one telling you this cheesy
You wey carry another person matter carry for head on a FACELESS Forum.
SMH
Lool....... Says the ding bat who makes a successful lady's marital status his business.
I know that, the fact that she is rocking her current marital status with pride, keeps pirecing holes in your heart. But u just gotta deal.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2015
DollyParton1:

Seriously bįtch-nigga. Go get a life.
You are too dimwitted to realise that even good and great parents can end up with bad kids.

Holly shite!!! A woman needs a man to raise good kids. Jesus needs to fix that bullcrap u just wrote. Errrrm do u read even. Does the name Ben Carson ring a bell? Nope your brain is too weak to actually read on people who make impacts In life. Do I have to start rolling out names of people who actually made it with their mom alone? No?.

You know my problem? Its psychological? You must have been dragged through same shites u assumed I experienced. That explains your phobia for strong, single and independent ladies.

Maybe am ugly? Yano if all your ancestors and future offsprings donate all their so called beauty, it can't even withstand my beauty. No shitting, I am very pretty and well endowed. You can go choke on a diçķ.
Thank God part of your brain could still transmit some sense. You got that part right, I am intelligent. While you are just a airhead.

I will say it again, her marital status in not your fvcking business. Go and fix your crooked life. Leave the belle alone!!!

lol,when will u talk about good kids? hun? . at least unare a good kid(if ur mama no gree fvck ur papa dem no go born u na),..I repeat, no girl dreams to b single, every woman dreams of having a good home, it is when u cant get it dat u adjust to loving ur being single... and to even be a single mother u need a man to fvck u(gud or bad).

if u claim to b beautiful nd u still single at maybe 30 or 40 with ur level of intelligence den u need to take it to d Lord in prayer.
dont b too shy to go to "cele, C nd S or mountain of fire"...

and u re right, it's not ma business if she is single or not..but is it ur business to defend her? u just take am personal cos u dey d kind mess wey she dey. weda u agree or not, it is a mess to b single without a kid at 40.

do quote me again, im enjoying dis.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos by domopps(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2015
DollyParton1:

Yea I said it. Bad parenting. Your papa's sperm must be carrying some mutated genes. Your brain is missing some parts. It aint functioning ok. Your mama failed in raising you. And your papa is just a colossal peice of dung.
Half education coupled with your brains function subpar zero, gives rise to a dimwitted little piece of shite like you.
Yo!!! Go on entertaining us about your shitty background. Only a worthless worm will attach so much importance to marriage.
Damn internet gave u silly scumbags chance to talk shite about and to someone you can never face or get close to in real life.

I now know your problem! You are sick and feel life is so cruel and not fair to you & only that takes your worthless and miserable life agog plus your self discovery solution is to manage truth & bark @ everyone saying truth to your damm stinking face! Dear miss world Ranting or forming who you can never be in life trying to seek ppl's attention on faceless social media won't take you far!

And of what benefit will your good for nothing life be to me that makes you think I wana meet you in this lifetime?

If you need a space to place an ADs for your beauty pls contact SEUN and not like telling everyone you mischievously quoted on every thread just like you did above!

Question of the day is When and Why did you stop taking your drugs?

That was not me writing but gullible you @work for quoting 2xce in 2 days!

But next time you are quoting me kindly itemise your point may be I can @least deduce sense out of the trash you have been spewing !

And the normal me writing..........

You can't just dash to threads and started passing insults to personalities and I wana blv that even you and your siblings doesn't share the same ideology let alone group of ppl in a Forum like this !

They don't proof Maturity indollently , they don't force opinions on ppl ! Dear talk to ppl maturely, Respect their opinions,be cautious in your disposition and world is a better place for you!

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos by kent79: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2015
DollyParton1:

Silly people. What have you done with your miserable lives?
So marriage to y'all makes a woman complete.
This is what happens when parents with no purpose raise kids with no vision.
They end up punishing the universe with senseless kids who use marriage as yard stick to measure some one's fulfilment in life.

You have lost it all. Sorry, I don't envy u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Goes Bike Riding. Fans Go Gaga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.