Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! (15592 Views)

Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album / Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / Nairaland Artiste KYLEZ Premieres New Single On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Saheed9: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigger u i pray
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
angry
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by hatux: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Just watched it, I t was cool man
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Rilwayne001: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Not really bad..God bless your hustle
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by carzola(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
I couldnt bear the pains of wasting my Mb to watch a tiny kid and local girls waste their fathers money on a low budget music vid... Tufiakwa!!!!!! this vid looks like something that was shot with a phone camera...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Ayietim(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
It's not that bad,
you will agree with me, if you take the time out, to chek it out,
just one more time,
this time, keep an opened mind.
Most are going through worse,
yours is worst? Okay, please, just hold one.
Okay, you have a health challenge? thank God, it's not terminal,
you still have hope because yours manageable,
there's time for a miracle.
You are not living in your dream home?
Spare a thought for millions, who are homeless, who are out there at the mercy of cold.
Your job is lousy? But it's still paying bills,
for millions who are jobless, trading places with you will be, a great deal.
Do you still have an ambition you are holding on to?
it's taking too long to be realized, relax, most no longer have hope,
they have given up on life,
they are long dead, just barely alive for the last ride,
to continue the life they are living here, on the other side.
So, a seemingly bad situation looks better, when you clear your eyes of the barrier, that is tears,
. /p5sIGP-i3
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Jetjacky(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Would check tight away
Kylez:
So guys, my music video is finally out. Spendoe!
I want to thank those who downloaded and helped me reach 6000+ downloads. kiss
Thanks to Search FM for playing the song smiley
And big shout out to Mizzle Entertainment! My label!
The video was directed by BennyDee, so please guys, check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKzNtp-eoGs

cc: lalasticlal
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

And those space won't permit me to mention.
Please watch and share. Thanks guys! smiley
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by CrazyScientist: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao. This scientist is reeaally crazy!grin Oya give me two alphabets in the moniker.
Good one Kylez. I've watched the video. You will soar and peak up. Bless your hustle Bro.
First two letters are 'SM________'
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by jejemanito: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
When airforce.1 begin enter studio them never born this boy

Nice vid dude
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by carzola(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kylez:
The video was directed by BennyDee, so please guys, check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

Ishilove
Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

And why did u Cc. every d!ck and harry on Nairaland
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
You did well for a start. I enjoyed it. Will support you
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by BiggerBangs: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin
Keep it up bro..the video is dope

the video quality can compete with many big artist work and this is the first time i will be liking an upcoming artist,Keep the flag Flying
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by babamadiba(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Am impressed with these young dude! God bless you son.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by delectablegyal(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
People should learn how to live outside nairaland.
Stop staying on nairaland all day.

makeurlifebetter

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by thaoriginator: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kylez:

Ishilove
Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

guy how much u go pay mek I tell my guys, dem sabi hear music well.. one just lost his hearing lastweek due to music sounds..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
You did a good job on the track. Work on the following..
-use sophisticated girls. It will serve as a bait for viewers to keep them on the ropes. .
-the lip synching is a little off.
-the chorus is a little bit wack. ..

I give you 60% on the job...

You will soar high in the niaja Music industry. .
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by ChynoBEATS: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Aspireahead:
I hope this doesn't turn out to be another a I r f o r c e 1

Why code it It's Airforce1 ...n Nwane'm Aiforce is a STAR ... Just keep Calm n see how he'll Elevate
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
For a first, so cool.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by ChynoBEATS: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
carzola:
I couldnt bear the pains of wasting my Mb to watch a tiny kid and local girls waste their fathers money on a low budget music vid... Tufiakwa!!!!!! this vid looks like something that was shot with a phone camera...

HEheheheheh! grin hahaha grin hohohohoho!!! grin grin grin
Some Nairalanders Ehn ...dem funny with their act of sincerity grin grin
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Those girls look hungry and dirty, ur lips too, u try small sha... find fine girls, and let them av big yansh, not all these olosho

Y u dey do like the girls dance for free, come on , rock them and squeeze their yanshes u sha better than Airforce1,
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Na werrin be this? undecided

Guy u no try jor.. undecided
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Na werrin be this? undecided

Guy u no try jor.. undecided
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by MizMyColi(f): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
CrazyScientist:

First two letters are 'SM________'

SmallPeni5?angry
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by fuckerholic(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
SuperSuave:
Introvert2, Howfar?

Congrat Kyle, lemme goan checkiTout!
*modified*
You try.....but na small. Being your first video(I guess) it's not bad sha.
-nice graphics
-concept wasn't really bad, but there should have been more than just approaching her and taking her home
-why use girls with dry booties?
and you were even afraid to touch the girls self, dem be free? undecided
-your lip synching is somehow poor

But you try sha,
Are you into video production ?
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
carzola:
HAHA BOSSSS U NO DO WELLLL OOOOOOOO CHAIIIIIIIII...... MESEF TELL AM BUT E NO HEAR
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by SirLegal(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Live the Dream bro.

Congrats
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by dre11(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
@Kylez

You video was good as a starter
Nice intro
Your flow was just okay
The girls are average
Good concept but the execution was not that tight

You will go places

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hu is kylz,joined nairaland a month ago,came here to promo.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by ChynoBEATS: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
abegi it's Oh'k naaaa...........................wat'izit gan sef..... You peeps are just being so Unfair to the dude ,He "kylez" tried ... @least he did something ..ya'll should lace your advices properly b4 spilling Rubbish outta yur Mawths ....

yes advice nobi curse but still rendering such in an improper fashion aint nice

he cant Please EveryOne

Merely looking @ it "the video" it looks like something shot on a budget
(2) i can tell that he himself dint plan the Video concept with his producer/director
(3) kylez has limit n you dudes need to understand that
(4) if you want the best for him then help build his career

(5)n to you Mr kylez take your time to plan stuffz b4 doing it because if you waste your available resources you'll Regret being in a haste

N it's not just about the Mp3's n the Mp4's dont forget about the promotion aspect "your song, your video n you yourself as a BRAND" of it

NOTE: the industry wont pay you Or else you steal what you believe is your's 4rm_it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by CrazyScientist: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

SmallPeni5?angry

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LEAK: Wizkid Ft Lil Wayne - BLACKS / The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) / Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.