Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! (15583 Views)

Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album / Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / Nairaland Artiste KYLEZ Premieres New Single On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by vickylala239: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chai see boooobs for video!!

Who follow Mi see this gel wit imbalance boooobs.

Guy y u no tell all dis gels to wear boooobs.

Hw cn a gel wear overside cup foam bra to a new video Lik this.

See as d cup bra Dey show self.Evn Me Whr b guy notice am.

Jst imagine d boooobs no Evn full d bra inside ha dress.

U guys shuld watch dis gel in d video

Na joke ohh.

Haters attack Mi jare.

If criticism no Dey Hw d guy wan tke move forward.

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by vickylala239: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chai see gel wit wet n dirty armpit!! Holy Moses!!

She cum ugly join.

Chai,wen gels full here

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Kylez(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Congrats man

I've not seen the video yet.. but the comments here shows you tried your best

Erm, it's one thing to do song, and it's another thing to promote it.
You really got lot Lotta work to do on that aspect.

I'm gonn watch the video later tonight.. and I pray God crown your effort

Bless

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by marieolae(f): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
The song is banging!!!!!!! No lies...
Let the haters hate tongue
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by vickylala239: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Guy I need dis fake dollars ohh,to take deceive my chick.

Abeg u fit borrow Mi some,or Whr I wan take get dem.

Abi Na computer center u go print dem?

info Mi abeg

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by marieolae(f): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Stop hating jare
vickylala239:

She cum ugly join.

Chai,wen gels full here
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Kylez(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
vickylala239:

She cum ugly join.

Chai,wen gels full here

No kill me with laugh! grin
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
marieolae:
The song is banging!!!!!!! No lies...
Let the haters hate tongue
Haters aren't here love...
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
vickylala239:

She cum ugly join.

Chai,wen gels full here
Dies
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by vickylala239: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Guy u b blind man,Cuz e Lik say u no Dey see empty pot Whr dem put for ur table.

Dem no Evn open one.

Y u cum Dey look up, n Dat ur Google's Na for blind Ppl.

Chai.

Phase no mine Mi ohh.

Na joke ohh.

Ur song Mke sense sha. Bt d gels for d videos no b am.

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by gidjah(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
you really didnt do bad bro, for your age and financial back up it is not bad at all, but am so sure if clarence P had put a hand on it, it would have gotten more colour, lyrically you need to pep up, get some Behind on the tongue, release your tongue by doing more voice training, concept wise it was fair, but the story like didn't really start well as it should,but for a start it is a YES, by d time you grow mature wit age, your voice will get better, good start bro
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by vickylala239: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wetin u see Dey look Lik blind man Lik dis!! See as ur mouth open join

Na dis breastt u see?

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by gidjah(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
I also noticed that you are quite young, what about school, abi u are already into full time music ni ?if NO, pls get some more poetic with words, groom your voice, and train your flows, as you get more poetic with and with age studies more lyrics and concept will show up inside out of you. But if school don't end, then good go get a good producer who can manage you wella
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by hollowpot15684(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
watever you do will definitely comeback to u, if u try spoil the guy career by pointing out the mistakes in his video, in his hardwork.
you guys may never reap what ur sow. Now i see reason y some people will never succeed.

Shoutout to kylez, keep it up man, haters are your staircase... the sound and the video is superb, Love it.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Song is not bad at all. I was expecting worse but it looks really good.

Boy has potential and mixing with somebody like Banky W would bring it out.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by vickylala239: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
hollowpot15684:
watever you do will definitely comeback to u, if u try spoil the guy career by pointing out the mistakes in his video, in his hardwork.
you guys may never reap what ur sow. Now i see reason y some people will never succeed.

Shoutout to kylez, keep it up man, haters are your staircase... the sound and the video is superb, Love it.

Guy Dnt waste ur energy.

This is what makes Ppl to put more effort.bros.

Criticism makes Ppl to try and put Anoda to shame there by moving to the top.

Stop wasting ur tym wit Wat u Dnt knw.

Who knows if c Ronald was Nt giving measure close marking he may Nt Hv been one of the greatest.

Dnt waste ur tym.

Criticism is Not prayer.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by pathardy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kylez:

No kill me with laugh! grin

I hardly talk here bro...but let me tell u, You will go far in this!.

Your humble indeed, accept all the criticism and work better next time.

You will go far# well done

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by iamkingzlee(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
vickylala239:
Chai see boooobs for video!!

Who follow Mi see this gel wit imbalance boooobs.

Guy y u no tell all dis gels to wear boooobs.

Hw cn a gel wear overside cup foam bra to a new video Lik this.

See as d cup bra Dey show self.Evn Me Whr b guy notice am.

Jst imagine d boooobs no Evn full d bra inside ha dress.

U guys shuld watch dis gel in d video

Na joke ohh.

Haters attack Mi jare.

If criticism no Dey Hw d guy wan tke move forward.
hahahaha! Oga, see your life grin make me sef go notice am sharpalyyy!
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by pendusky(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kylez:
So guys, my music video is finally out. Spendoe!
I want to thank those who downloaded and helped me reach 6000+ downloads. kiss
Thanks to Search FM for playing the song smiley
And big shout out to Mizzle Entertainment! My label!
The video was directed by BennyDee, so please guys, check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKzNtp-eoGs

cc: lalasticlal
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

And those space won't permit me to mention.
Please watch and share. Thanks guys! smiley

nice once man! more grace
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kylez:
The video was directed by BennyDee, so please guys, check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

cc: lalasticlal
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

Hey nice video and coo track. Can I add you on WhatsApp so we talk would like to do a track with you and also wanna know who did your video
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by hollowpot15684(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
vickylala239:

Guy Dnt waste ur energy.

This is what makes Ppl to put more effort.bros.

Criticism makes Ppl to try and put Anoda to shame there by moving to the top.

Stop wasting ur tym wit Wat u Dnt knw.

Who knows if c Ronald was Nt giving measure close marking he may Nt Hv been one of the greatest.

Dnt waste ur tym.

Criticism is Not prayer.

ok
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
good for you.. Listen to my own freestyle here as well

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
good for you.. Listen to my own freestyle here as well

my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by DJEhimond(m): 12:47am On Jul 13, 2015
Nice visuals ... See my siggy.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Dreyl(m): 2:11am On Jul 13, 2015
repogirl:
Nice video, good song, I wish you the best in your career!

I sure sey plenty chicks on nairaland go don overflow ops mailbox with pms. Lol! Everyone wants to be on television!
ode. cheap girls like you abi.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by justmenoni: 2:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Loading Of Cos grin grin

quote author=vizkiz post=35779361]if I take my hard earn MB download this video and e no make sense...I go swear give you op

Airforce1....whey your video? angry
[/quote]
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by SSBOtaru(m): 5:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Watch my new single! FEELINGS, now on Vevo and Muzu.tv
You can also contact me on ssbotaru@gmail.com
To help u get your music on Vevo, itune and more

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDmNFC6kxI
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Jerryolumide(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Kylez:

cc: lalasticla
Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

Clean video, Lovely production, great talent, But I most say music ain't always about girls or money. Don't follow the crowd boss, search deep inside of you and what's right.
#StayBlessed
#GreaterHeights
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nickymezor(f): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Nt bad @ all for a starter... well done!
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Awesomeking: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Nice job,by the way,read my signature
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Paitty(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2015
Nice for a start
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Kylez(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Thanks a lot everyone for your views and opinions......... Of course the criticisms too, cos without them I actually won't move forward...... I'm very glad that people actually care and are concerned...... I will definitely improve cos I have a lot to work on....... Thanks a lot, u will surely hear more from me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) / LEAK: Wizkid Ft Lil Wayne - BLACKS / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.