Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray (43711 Views)

William Troost-Ekong Celebrates 24th Birthday After Win Over Cameroon (PHOTOS) / William Troost-Ekong And His Girlfriend Step Out Together / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by seyilee(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Equalizer:
Please who is Serena Williams?
oga google z ur frnd na
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by zomoears(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2015
The banana thing is racist...can't believe a fellow African is lost on d meaning and significance. We are insulting our own!
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Mintek: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2015
Blackfire:
Awon aye, eti di eru le serena lori.

Lol
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by RJayson(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
From a wimbledon winner to a sales girl. #NaijaPeepsThoa
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by justi4jesu(f): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:

lol, my guy no be only haters. Even your family will diassociate themselves from this your misfired photoshop.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy You are one of them haters right cheesy tongue
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by cupidhero(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2015
She as she dey happy say market de move well. lol. She for sell corn join. grin
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by ababale(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2015
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Nyaknor(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin I love this... Naija guys shaaaaa.
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by henboy01(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2015
OP don go steal person post,saw this on Nairaland before with a different topic www.nairaland.com/2447410/when-market-sell-well-well
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Ikpewe:
Is she making mockery of herself?
How?
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by sholay2011(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Loool...was actually expecting the photoshop after she hilariously placed the Wimbledon dish on her head and tried balancing it.

Congrats to her on her 21st Slam. And she did the Serena Slam again!!

Just the US Open and she completes the Almighty Grand Slam and equals Steffi Graf. Then, the conversation of the greatest female tennis player or sportswoman can be put to rest.

It must pain those white people that an elite game that is believed to be exclusively for the 'whites', a black woman emerges the best and the legend!

Serena Williams...trashing those white girls since 1999. grin
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by codedpee(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Guy keep ur eyes down...
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by BraniacX(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2015
nerodenero:
Jus one major title more and she has 22 same with Stephy Graff and there is no stopping her from winning more major titles before she retires.

Serena, Omo ologede cheesy. Imagine after buying the ogede as a man and wanting to test the energy it sends to the joystick on Serena!!! Na wahala be that as she looks more of a man than a lady grin. The struggle between the duo go harsh grin

Idiota!! grin
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by gidjah(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Brytawon:
The Cleopatra of Tennis...
my dear, she really is. she has been very consistent, love her so dearly for that even though America has refused to accord her all the honor she deserves. it is non contestable, she is d champion, they still give Maria,(white and a 3rd seed )bigger ups above her.that one na serious complex o

1 Like

Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by bummyla(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Segadem(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
paramedic:
She has overachieved!!! I doff my hat for you ma'am
my daughter will do better
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by nephemmy(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
I swear I like this...crazy photoshop
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by beyoncausme: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
haha.

Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by NaLaugh: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
That's pretty funny.
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Babe2sure(f): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
ajepako:

Yes oh!
That's why Nigerians are voted the Happiest People on planet earth..
We see humor in everything and that's really good,,

Meanwhile, you're a bedwetter! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*knocks him on the head*

Henhen, me abi. You are a glutton.tongue
If to say I get your pics, I go photoshop you eating like a glutton, na then you go no say, i no be bastard, I be real omo naija. smiley
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by FRANKOXY(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
she still looks good with it. cool
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by edo3(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
This lady take style resemble iyabo obasanjo oo. Hope no be obj born am?
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by isan(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2015
No dull moment at all grin dis is naija
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2015
paramedic:
She has overachieved!!! I doff my hat for you ma'am
I love your signature wink
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by jimsin2081(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1c7-RSkhxo

Nigeria, are you ready for the next big thing?

Believe me; words cannot convey the potential opportunities bookorrent.com.ng has brought to every business owner or service provider in Nigeria. The ecommerce industry you thought you knew has mounted a new pedestal. This is different and all encompassing. bookorrent.com.ng is an online marketplace where businesses, professionals and artisans can project a 360 degree view of their businesses by renting an online shop, workshop or office at an affordable annual rate (as low as N3, 000 per year -Offer lasts till August 7th, 2015).
Also, both business owners and end users can make up to N200, 000 monthly by referring other businesses and service providers to the website. (Click here to sign up for the referral campaign - http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/referrals)

On bookorrent.com.ng, Business owners can:

1. Showcase their services and products to millions of customers with nationwide delivery.
2. List their facilities and equipment for booking and renting
3. Showcase their past projects and upload upcoming events
4. List their staff and their respective expertise.
5. Create Deals and Promos to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share their thoughts with their personal blog
8. Make new contacts on the bookorrent.com.ng online business forum and much more.

Customers are also not left behind as bookorrent.com.ng allows them to:

1. Purchase products at affordable rate and receive delivery nationwide.
2. Hire and rate Service Providers
3. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
4. Operate an E-wallet which is tied to their bank account
5. And make loads of cash by referring business owners and service providers to the platform

So do you want visibility for your business? Having a website is a good idea but being part of an online marketplace IS THE NEXT BIG THING. Sign up Now (http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/signup).
For more information, get in touch with us on 08032532634, 08160609737, 08037984358, and 08168583851. Follow us on Facebook/Instagram: bookorrent, Twitter: @Bookorrentng. You can also visit our official blog – blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by YemmyDeRock(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2015
grin
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2015
... Nijaaaa. we av a special gene

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by jayhans(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2015
STILL WAITING FOR THE NEWS HOW SUM1 WILL. Come nd SAY SERENA ND VENUS WILLIAMS HAVE ANCESTRAL LINEAGE IN NIGERIA grin
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Neplusultra(f): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2015
Nigerians! Anytin to make you pple forget the harsh realities of the country sha! cheesy
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by ajepako(f): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Babe2sure:

*knocks him on the head*

Henhen, me abi. You are a glutton.tongue
If to say I get your pics, I go photoshop you eating like a glutton, na then you go no say, i no be bastard, I be real omo naija. smiley

Nah! you're not a bastard..

Just a compulsive farter! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by juvent110: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2015
allow her to let the ladies know they're not growing in tennis
Re: Photos: Serena William Hawking Plantain Chips, Pure Water With Her Trophy Tray by Brytawon(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2015
gidjah:
my dear, she really is. she has been very consistent, love her so dearly for that even though America has refused to accord her all the honor she deserves. it is non contestable, she is d champion, they still give Maria,(white and a 3rd seed )bigger ups above her.that one na serious complex o

Racism at it's peak.

Don't tell anyone but I heard she's a Nigerian from southwest. Check her family's history. ****runs out of thread***

Mind you, I'm from Middlebelt...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee / AFCON 2022: La Liga Celebrate Nigeria In Pidgin English / Serge Ibaka And Marquese Chriss Fight, Exchange Punches During Game, Gets Heated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.