Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone (9425 Views)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Concrete Floor Stamping In Lagos ( Nigeria) / Contact Us For Your Decorative Concrete Paving/Stamping with quality materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Stamping is a better alternative to interlocking stones.

These are some of the advantages over interlocking stones:
1. Cheap
2. Does not sink as against interlocked stones that sink.
3. Does not accommodate weeds like interlocked stones,hence does not need maintanance.

It can be dine with epoxyl and hardener. It can also be done with red cement and It can be painted with a special paint too to make it more beautiful. Below are few samples of our works.

The only materials required are sand,iron rod,granite and cement.

Then you can just pay our labour. That's all.

Call me on 08073122596(whatsapp too). 08188033211. if you need a quote. We work in any part of the country.

Before

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
After.

Please bear in mind that is red cement,not paint or epoxyl.

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please bear in mind that these are not interlocked stones but cement with design.

We will give you even better designs.

Before

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
After

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Before

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
After

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Before

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
After

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Before

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
After

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by feldido(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
If e no be panadol, e no go fit be panadol! In Ramota's voice... Those who know who she is grin
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Before

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
After

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Some of our works too.. Stone works.

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
More stone works

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Termites coming from the soil and sinking problems are some of the problems you won't encounter when you stamp.

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
How much per sqm?
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2015
Afrocatalyst:

1200 is not that cheap na!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
The materials needed are the following:

1. Soft Sharp sand
2. Granite (or gravel stones if you can't afford granite)
3. Cement.

With the following available, we are ready to start work.
We will do mixing,stamping and the design.

2 Shares

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by battleaxe: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
So you are charging 1,000 per sqm just for labour?

I know I will need sand as well to bed the interlocking stones but providing sand, granite/gravel and cement as well as 1,000/sqm labour is outrageous. It would work out to be more expensive than Interlocking.

Also,you haven't mentioned that the patterns or impressions you stamp on the concrete usually wear away with time. Colors usually fade away as well, at least for the ones I've seen.

I also don't agree with your choice of using gravel over granite. This might be the only reason why your costs may be at par. Granite is cleaner and I believe binds better. You may even have to use a greater amount of cement in your mixing ratio to achieve some semblance of a cement:sand:granite mix.
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by PeoplesArmy: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
battleaxe:
So you are charging 1,000 per sqm just for labour?

I know I will need sand as well to bed the interlocking stones but providing sand, granite/gravel and cement as well as 1,000/sqm labour is outrageous. It would work out to be more expensive than Interlocking.

Also,you haven't mentioned that the patterns or impressions you stamp on the concrete usually wear away with time. Colors usually fade away as well, at least for the ones I've seen.

I also don't agree with your choice of using gravel over granite. This might be the only reason why your costs may be at par. Granite is cleaner and I believe binds better. You may even have to use a greater amount of cement in your mixing ratio to achieve some semblance of a cement:sand:granite mix.

Please respond. I am interested in your response. Is the N1,000 with or without materials?
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please understand that in every profession there are always better ways to do things (which most times are more expensive).

Our aim is to show that it can be done on a low budget. If you want it done in a higher grade way,then you will need to spend more.

We can use granite no doubt,in fact we pray to even use it as one of our material but that doesn't also mean we can't use a reasonably cheaper one like the gravel.

And as for the fading away of the paint,we actually do not use paints per say,it is epoxyl and floor hardener which have a longer lasting and smoother effect. That doesn't also mean it can't be done without it.

Our charges are not high as compared to interlock stones. We charge 1k,but we also know that the value we give is worth more than that amount.

Please also understand this is not a thread to bash interlock stones contractors as we do it also,we are only bringing out a new way to do things which every flexible businessman should adopt.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
And yes pls, the 1000naira is for only labor(mixing,casting and designing).

Please understand that for every field,there is always a standard. That doesn't mean it is not negotiable. We believe in the law of the higher the quantity,the lesser the price. I think that says it all.
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
You need to find better pictures that promotes your workmanship as none of the ones you provided blew up my skirt.
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by mcrach: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
U said u do interlocking too, how much per meter square. Let's see some of ur work.

The stamping is not that bad, but I feel it can't be as neat and straight as d interlockin, and with ur 1000 per msq, it may as well be costlier than d interrlocking.

Can u convince me more
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by rotecch77(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
@op,can you do something as this

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
EgunMogaji:
You need to find better pictures that promotes your workmanship as none of the ones you provided blew up my skirt.

They weren't meant to blow up your skirt pls,instead to show the ordinary man he can achieve something better than what he must have budgeted with lesser materials. We can do higher ones with better designs like that of the poster above me. We can also do better.

@mcrash, I don't think its higher than interlock as the standard charge for that is 1700 (tho can be negotiated).
Again you can't compare the neatness of stamping to interlock. They are on different pedestals. Some stamping for the ordinary(just like the ones I posted)can look rough and not striking enough but that doesn't mean the same job done with better materials can't beat interlock in neatness and straightness. It will beat it any day anytime and still stand the test of time. The difference is in the materials.
Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Afrocatalyst:

They weren't meant to blow up your skirt pls,instead to show the ordinary man he can achieve something better than what he must have budgeted with lesser materials. We can do higher ones with better designs like that of the poster above me. We can also do better.

@mcrash, I don't think its higher than interlock as the standard charge for that is 1700 (tho can be negotiated).
Again you can't compare the neatness of stamping to interlock. They are on different pedestals. Some stamping for the ordinary(just like the ones I posted)can look rough and not striking enough but that doesn't mean the same job done with better materials can't beat interlock in neatness and straightness. It will beat it any day anytime and still stand the test of time. The difference is in the materials.

Okay I'm an ordinary Man and my skirt wasn't blown up by your lack luster display of what's supposed to encourage me to seek your services.

You should read the forum and see how your colleagues are presenting before, during and after pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by Afrocatalyst: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Okay I'm an ordinary Man and my skirt wasn't blown up by your lack luster display of what's supposed to encourage me to seek your services.

You should read the forum and see how your colleagues are presenting before, during and after pictures.

You are no ordinary man sir,from the kind of services you need. It is obvious you want a quality job and am sorry I might not be able to provide you with such images now. Nonetheless I am open to learning.

My response was not meant to counter what you said pls,rather the opposite.

Pardon my way of presentation pls.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURE. FLOOR STAMPING(goodbye to weed),A better alternative to interlock stone by bassey25(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
sure, he is right i could show ur a picture of a stamped floor thats far sweeter than interlock. stamping is another sweeter ways of designing floors as its cost effective and can be easily managed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Property Investing Myths That Kill Investors' Future / Aluminium Showglass For Sale / Beach Front Court, Beside Lekki Free Zone Complex, Opp. Eko Tourist Center @4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.