Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

What To Do About That Annoying Facebook Friend You Cant Unfriend!? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What To Do About That Annoying Facebook Friend You Cant Unfriend!? (480 Views)

13 Important Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Unfriend Someone On Facebook / Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook / Facebook Unfriend Alert Malware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do About That Annoying Facebook Friend You Cant Unfriend!? by solodox(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Facebook is giving users more control
of the content that appears in their
news feeds, including the ability to hide
posts from annoying friends,
Everyone has at least one friend who
overshares on Facebook, whether it's ranting about their bad day at work, revealing far too
much about their latest romantic encounter, or
endlessly posting pictures that you have no bussines seeing! Now there is a way to silence those friends for good.
Facebook has added an option that allows users to easily "unfollow" their most
annoying friends from within their mobile app,
so that posts from those people no longer
appear in their news feeds. "Unfollowing" a friend is not the same as "unfriending" them. If you search for that user, you will still be able to view their profile, and
they will be given no indication that you have
unfollowed them. Their updates will simply be
removed from your news feed. Walla! peace of mind!
Re: What To Do About That Annoying Facebook Friend You Cant Unfriend!? by sim37(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
issoke
Re: What To Do About That Annoying Facebook Friend You Cant Unfriend!? by Nuezha(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmm... HYPOCRISY Preached.

O LORD my father, deliver me from "friends" who have no place for me in their heart like I give to them in my heart...Amen.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Easily Speed Up Your Android Smartphone / Find Out Why You Should Apply For The Focus Hub Niger Delta Incubation Program / I Need Any Fairly Used Slim Laptop @ 60k-65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.