Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. (32861 Views)

Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did / Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by xhamel88: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
shalomm:
Your dad's mum or your granny? una sef..... sad

Will you remember grammar when someone is lost?
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by 1960chic(f): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is she new in town? Does she know anyone around or have friends? I pray she's found safe and sound
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by JoeCutie(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
UnknownT:
Ehyah!!!! Is she by any way senile? My late grandmother had this habit of leaving the house, and people will start looking for her. Her children had to put new locks on all the doors but she would try breaking the locks then. I hope and pray that she is found
Na this kain granny I for like dey with, una go laff taya. She'd be very fun-to-be-with, not those very boring and annoying ones.

But then, those are the inevitable consequences of wanting them to live forever. Nobody wants their own grannies to die. But their wahala too much sha. grin

Op, your granny shall be found IJN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by kuuljay(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kassidy90:
If she use to stay in village try n trace the the road that leads to her home village, happened to my grandpa sometimes ago before he died always sneak out of the house that he a going back to port novo but always ends up few houses to his house not remembering how he got der in the first place, very common with old people

lol sad but funny with age they begin to act like kids
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by shalomm: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
xhamel88:

Will you remember grammar when someone is lost?

It is not Grammar....its a fact....
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by Rexyl(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
I pray she is found and taken back to the family. Just of recent there has been slight increase in reported cases of missing aged women and men.
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by Kassidy90(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
kuuljay:
lol sad but funny with age they begin to act like kids
Irony of lyf
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Op there's a woman lying at ikorodu, pls check linda ikeji . Reports has it that the woman is weak and its an old woman, black and slender. Pls check
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by feyilag(f): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
UnknownT:
Ehyah!!!! Is she by any way senile? My late grandmother had this habit of leaving the house, and people will start looking for her. Her children had to put new locks on all the doors but she would try breaking the locks then. I hope and pray that she is found
my late paternal grandma used 2 leave d house also,she wld tel pple around she was goin 2 d village,we had 2 bring her back many tyms wen pple called us,she so much missed her old frnds in d village.may d woman b found IJN
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
yeloyhemzy70:
My dad's mum has been missing since 8th of July. Her name is Mrs Janet Omoboja Arigbede, 85years of age. She is dark skinned, slender, medium height. She left the house wearing Ankara iro and buba. Please if you see her don't hesitate to call these numbers; 08135293391, 09097958748,08057803914.

Go to linda ikeji right away,saw a post about an old woman laying on the street a moment ago,and she fits the description u stated. Good luck and i pray she's found!
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by Brytawon(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
The Lord will bring her home safely IJN
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by davseun2ta(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
i don't know if this link will help... saw this in linda ikeji... Perhaps she is your missing grandma embarassed embarassed

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/photos-old-woman-seen-lying-on-street.html#more
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by jessBoitumelo: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Go to Linda ikeji blog, there's a picture of an old woman lying helplessly on the road.
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by FullDepth1: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennygee:

Old age comes with many crazy habits.

In between, your grandma must have been hilarious to live with.

It's not a Habit. Its a sickness called Alzheimer Disease. Comes mainly with Old Age. Could get so bad that they might not even know anyone around them anymore.
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by Sharon6(f): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Op, please update us. Has she been found?
Re: Please Help! My Grandmother Is Missing. by islandmoon: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
whats going on? Op! how is she?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- / "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court / ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.