Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? (2440 Views)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It / Photo: A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by segtak25: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mehn, this is funny oo . No matter your level of “Atenu” (Long Throat), I bet you won’t want to eat this….. Disgusting!!!
Would you Eat such

Source :http://streetgist.com/photos-see-a-cake-designed-in-the-shape-of-a-baby-being-born-can-you-eat-it/

1 Like

Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by buygala(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
shocked

HOLY GHOST FIRE shocked shocked

*runs screaming out of thread to hide behind my mummy sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by INTROVERT(f): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ewwww
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by segtak25: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by adebayo201: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Some peeps are creative but to the wrong side.

Well, as far as it's a cake, I go chop am even chop the celebrant and the person wey bake the cake angry

1 Like

Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by segtak25: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
adebayo201:

Well, as far as it's a cake, I go chop am even chop the celebrant and the person wey bake the cake angry
lol , NAIJA
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by Rexsul: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tanoid Cake sad
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by Rexsul: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
adebayo201:

i don't trust
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by segtak25: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cc lalasticlala , ishilove

Pls move this to fp
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by adebayo201: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
segtak25:
lol , NAIJA

you never attend that kind of program where the last thing for you na cake... food you no see, juice you no drink. Forget oh!
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by adebayo201: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rexsul:
i don't trust
You don't trust what?
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
shocked shocked scary!
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by mankan2k7(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
I will eat it monokai, as long as it is not human

But wait, illuminati is everywhere
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by segtak25: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
adebayo201:

you never attend that kind of program where the last thing for you na cake... food you no see, juice you no drink. Forget oh!
so that means you can eat anything in the name of food....
When going for a program , party or dinner try to eat at least something and don't depend on their food
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by adebayo201: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
segtak25:
so that means you can eat anything in the name of food....
When going for a program , party or dinner try to eat at least something and don't depend on their food

clap for yourself, you just misquoted a brother...embarassed
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by Rilwayne001: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Is that how WIDE fully grown vagina is? lipsrsealed
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by segtak25: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lalasticlala , introvert , fatdon2 , obinoscopy
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by adebayo201: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
^^^
ninu awe! Nitori Olorun...embarassed
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by segtak25: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
adebayo201:
^^^

ninu awe! Nitori Olorun...embarassed
lol
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by segtak25: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
adebayo201:

clap for yourself, you just misquoted a brother...embarassed

Lol

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by amokeme(f): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol cheesy look at the anus
Re: Photos : See A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born, Can You Eat It? by Winna01(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
ok, no p

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Popular Igbo Soups / Why is it dat mst babes when taking 4outing dont eat eba? / Simple Food For Pregnant Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.