Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (149970 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 11:16pm On May 26, 2016
Fynestboi:
Team Unilorin.

Did you get the token?

Cc: Neyoor Graciousolo Tourshaw
Fynestboi, what about the Road to Victoria Island?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:22pm On May 26, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Fynestboi, what about the Road to Victoria Island?

Has he not gotten across to you?

Let me message the person I'm charge.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 5:47am On May 27, 2016
Fynestboi:

Has he not gotten across to you?

Let me message the person I'm charge.
No sir. No message so far
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:10am On May 27, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
No sir. No message so far

OK chill.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by MUVA(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Fynestboi, diamondruby was banned by the anti-spam bot for no reason, kindly look into it bro. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by kiddakush(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2016
See the story of leciester city's Jamie vardy
From underdog to champion
http://campuseventsnews..com.ng/2016/06/jamie-vardys-amazing-story-from.html?m=0
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Tourshaw:

Yes Sir. Thanks for your appreciation. Special appreciation to all the sponsors of the contest both in cash and kind. How could I forget to thank the entire team of NISD from the chief coordinator, luxanne to the least member. Appreciate all for I've learnt more than enough and the intellectual discourses have immensely upped my writing prowess. No doubt, as time uncovers, my writing too will put me at the exalted position in the league of versatile writers.
Neyoor, my team leader, graciousolo and mustybura, I say bravo for our doggedness and sacrifice. We're the fantastic four!!!
Thanks all. As my alma mater will say, it's not bye bye but see you again.
Thanks
Fynestboi:

. kiss kiss
graciousolo:

Yes sir.
...And, we are grateful.
#MyFellowPsychologist.
Catalyst4real:

I did that earlier, his phone is switched off there's light issues over here, that's "probably" the reason
Tourshaw:

Yes Sir. Thanks for your appreciation. Special appreciation to all the sponsors of the contest both in cash and kind. How could I forget to thank the entire team of NISD from the chief coordinator, luxanne to the least member. Appreciate all for I've learnt more than enough and the intellectual discourses have immensely upped my writing prowess. No doubt, as time uncovers, my writing too will put me at the exalted position in the league of versatile writers.
Neyoor, my team leader, graciousolo and mustybura, I say bravo for our doggedness and sacrifice. We're the fantastic four!!!
Thanks all. As my alma mater will say, it's not bye bye but see you again.
Thanks
Catalyst4real:

I did that earlier, his phone is switched off there's light issues over here, that's "probably" the reason
The Winner of this contest will go home with 50,000 Naira.
The 1st Runner Up wins 30,000 Naira and
The 2nd Runner Up will win 20,000 Naira
And a whole lot of consolation prizes.
All sponsored by Nairaland
This is what they are paying the contestants for their beauty pageant.
No wonder Nigeria is not moving forward.
A big thanks to Luxane, Fynestboi, Jarus, Dominique, Jaybee3, Ymodulus and Ifyalways for appreciating intelligence and promoting the sagacity of Nigerian students.
Just a pity that Seun appreciate beauty pageant more than intellectualism.
Cc. Abuklaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by luxanne(f): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
A big thanks to Luxane, Fynestboi, Jarus, Dominique, Jaybee3, Ymodulus and Ifyalways for appreciating intelligence and promoting the sagacity of Nigerian students.
Cc. Abuklaw

It's a sad one really. On reading that, I couldn't help but wonder why Mr. Seun didn't do likewise for the debate.

Guess I'll never know.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Abuklaw(m): 5:32am On Jun 22, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Cc. Abuklaw
It's saddening my brother. To say seun is didn't match the rationality he seems to claim and pursue hypocritical.

From business perspective though, he is on track since beauty pageant contest generates more traffic than intellectualism.

A typical Nigerian syndrome
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by wildQuincy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fynestboi:
NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE HALL OF FAME:

BEST DEBATER 2014 EDITION
THELASTNAZGUL (UNIBEN)

BEST DEBATER 2015 EDITION
PSEUDONOMER FUNAAB
Pls fynestboi, I have been begging you to help me fix my account! Pls help me fix my nairaland account so that I can read my PMs directly from nairaland! I can't do so because I'm not connected(whatever that means). Its urgent! Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
wildQuincy:

Pls fynestboi, I have been begging you to help me fix my account! Pls help me fix my nairaland account so that I can read my PMs directly from nairaland! I can't do so because I'm not connected(whatever that means). Its urgent! Thanks

Fix?
You can't read PM directly from Nairaland, but only in the email you used to register, so I seems to be lost
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by wildQuincy(f): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Fix?
You can't read PM directly from Nairaland, but only in the email you used to register, so I seems to be lost

I have a lot of PMs. How do I read them? I'm actually saying I can't read them from the email I used to register! It says I'm not connected!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2016
wildQuincy:

I have a lot of PMs. How do I read them? I'm actually saying I can't read them from the email I used to register! It says I'm not connected!

Ok you can actually change the email.

Try that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (65) (Reply)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / List Private Universities In Nigeria / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.