Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (149923 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Demmieviere:

Ok..
Please, Where Is It Gonna Take Place? I Mean, Will There Be A New Thread For This?

Yes there will be a new thread we have that of final already. Check the education section home page for it.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Abuklaw:
God willing, my journey will commence in the evening of that day and won't end until Saturday evening. I travel via train when going up north due to bad road network and security of live.

Let hear from LASU
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Demmieviere(f): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fynestboi:

Yes there will be a new thread we have that of final already. Check the education section home page for it.
......Seen It. Thanks So Much.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:23am On May 01, 2016
Demmieviere:

......Seen It. Thanks So Much.

cool
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Tourshaw: 8:02am On May 01, 2016
@Fynestboi, could you please put the picture of final in the thread created as you did in the semifinals
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:24am On May 01, 2016
Tourshaw:
@Fynestboi, could you please put the picture of final in the thread created as you did in the semifinals
ok sir right away sir.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by tuisodf: 9:47am On May 01, 2016
Just following and waiting to see what is gong on.....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by DesChyko: 5:36pm On May 02, 2016
Hehehe.. These guys better pray I have low battery on May 8th. Your debate topics were made public six days to the D-day. Enough time to read up to play Devil's Advocate on both sides. Let's ROCK AND ROLL grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Abuklaw(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2016
You've not hear from till lasu till now fynestboi? Let know what's up now.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 6:34pm On May 02, 2016
Abuklaw:
You've not hear from till lasu till now fynestboi? Let know what's up now.

May 8

12pm...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 6:35pm On May 02, 2016
DesChyko:
Hehehe.. These guys better pray I have low battery on May 8th. Your debate topics were made public six days to the D-day. Enough time to read up to play Devil's Advocate on both sides. Let's ROCK AND ROLL grin

Longest time sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Abuklaw(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

May 8
12pm...

okay sire
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 03, 2016
Wow Nairaand is so wow...
Can't wait..
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Donnetimmy(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2016
can't wait
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by luxanne(f): 1:49pm On May 07, 2016
Good day debaters.

I believe you are all set for this weekend debate.

Just an announcement I need to share.

Team NISD has come up with a better marking scheme, one we think is best suited for this debate .

The scoring scheme earlier used is one where the winning school emerges from the overall scores of all 3 officiating judges, regardless if 2 judges scored another school highest but henceforth, starting with this debate, this is how it's going to be done, the winning school is the school scored highest by 2 out of 3 judges, no more are we doing it the overall-scores-way as we have learnt that it's not the fair way to go.

Also, all recommendations expressed during this debate has been noted, they will be deliberated on and effected accordingly.

It's our desire to serve you better.

Thank you.

Cc Fynestboi.

Emaculate99, OAUTemitayo, Mustybura, Graciouslolo, Tourshaw, Neyoor, Neonate, IamDejman , Timidelaw, Horlapelumi, Eduntee, Catalyst4real, Abuklaw.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 4:09pm On May 07, 2016
cool
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by sammyscholar(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2016
luxanne:
Good day debaters.

I believe you are all set for this weekend debate.

Just an announcement I need to share.

Team NISD has come up with a better marking scheme, one we think is best suited for this debate .

The scoring scheme earlier used is one where the winning school emerges from the overall scores of all 3 officiating judges, regardless if 2 judges scored another school highest but henceforth, starting with this debate, this is how it's going to be done, the winning school is the school scored highest by 2 out of 3 judges, no more are we doing it the overall-scores-way as we have learnt that it's not the fair way to go.

Also, all recommendations expressed during this debate has been noted, they will be deliberated on and effected accordingly.

It's our desire to serve you better.

Thank you.

Cc Fynestboi.

Emaculate99, OAUTemitayo, Mustybura, Graciouslolo, Tourshaw, Neyoor, Neonate, IamDejman , Timidelaw, Horlapelumi, Eduntee, Catalyst4real, Abuklaw.
hmmm. The story would surely be different if this had come earlier. Anyway, it is better late than never.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 12:17pm On May 08, 2016
is the third place still taking place
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 12:34pm On May 08, 2016
it has kicked off already
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:38pm On May 08, 2016
Abuklaw undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 12:46pm On May 08, 2016
There's truly no joy in winning by disqualification
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:09pm On May 08, 2016
Catalyst4real:

There's truly no joy in winning by disqualification

Lol yes I know.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:30pm On May 08, 2016
IamDejman:

Nobody informed me of 1pm. I thought 5pm

How can I have a debate for 1pm when I'm still in church?

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by IamDejman(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Fynestboi post=45427556][/quote]

I repeat. I was not informed of that time. God bless that my name isn't there...

I would not have never consented to 12pm on a Sunday.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:34pm On May 08, 2016
IamDejman:

I repeat. I was not informed of that time. God bless that my name isn't there...

Not an excuse I sent that on Tuesday and I was expecting feedback, at least I expected one of them to contact you as a team.

Moreover do you want to tell me that you are just logging in now?

You said 5pm? Then that presupposes that you have your arguments, kindly post it on the thread.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by IamDejman(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2016
Fynestboi, we just finished here at my church. My partner that is also supposed to debate with me Eduntee is still in church I believe.

Today is Sunday, I check my mention daily for update. I saw that I'm meant to debate after searching myself

You misspell my monicker always.

Instead of iamdejman you are fond of using Dejman and it doesn't mention me

What about my partner?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:37pm On May 08, 2016
IamDejman:
Fynestboi, we just finished here at my church. My partner that is also supposed to debate with me Eduntee is still in church I believe.

Today is Sunday, I check my mention daily for update. I saw that I'm meant to debate after searching myself

You misspell my monicker always.

Instead of iamdejman you are fond of using Dejman and it doesn't mention me

What about my partner?

So what do you want?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (65) (Reply)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / List Private Universities In Nigeria / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.