Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (149952 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by IamDejman(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

So what do you want?
About an hour please
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
IamDejman:

About an hour please

OK we are waiting. Catalyst4real can you help us get through to Abuklaw?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by IamDejman(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2016
we still stand affairm on our position sir . we just left church how do you intend us to post when we have our write up on our laptop
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:45pm On May 08, 2016
IamDejman:
we still stand affairm on our position sir . we just left church how do you intend us to post when we have our write up on our laptop

No problem, how many hours will it take you to get back to where you laptop is. ? So we are waiting.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 1:51pm On May 08, 2016
IamDejman:
Hmm
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:51pm On May 08, 2016
Catalystic4real

Can you get through to Abuklaw?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 2:03pm On May 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

OK we are waiting. Catalyst4real can you help us get through to Abuklaw?
I did that earlier, his phone is switched off there's light issues over here, that's "probably" the reason
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:19pm On May 08, 2016
Catalyst4real:

I did that earlier, his phone is switched off there's light issues over here, that's "probably" the reason

Let make it you against Eduntee then, his own argument is on.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 08, 2016
Our representatives for today's final clash are; first speaker-graciousolo and 2nd speaker-neyoor.

please take note.

signed
Neyoor
Team Leader (UNILORIN)

CC:
Fynestboi
luxanne
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 6:33pm On May 08, 2016
Neyoor:
Our representatives for today's final clash are; first speaker-graciousolo and 2nd speaker-neyoor.

please take note.

signed
Neyoor
Team Leader (UNILORIN)

CC:
Fynestboi
luxanne

Noted.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 9:43pm On May 08, 2016
emaculate----ca...rrracta Grap mate
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:36pm On May 08, 2016
A quick one.

Neyoor
Graciousolo
OAUTemitayo
Emaculate99

We can't find the third Judge for the final debate, hence I want to ask will you allow we make use of the two available judges to decide the winner? I have the results of the two available judges with me.

Or we should get a judge to do a run through the thread, that means you cant get result this night.

What do you say?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 11:38pm On May 08, 2016
Fynestboi:
A quick one.

Neyoor
Graciousolo
OAUTemitayo
Emaculate99

We can't find the third Judge for the final debate, hence I want to ask will you allow we make use of the two available judges to decide the winner? I have the results of the two available judges with me.

Or we should get a judge to do a run through the thread, that means you cant get result this night.

What do you say?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:39pm On May 08, 2016
Are re-quoting me or what OAUTemitayo?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:40pm On May 08, 2016
Neyoor get in here let decide.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 11:42pm On May 08, 2016
I don't even know what to say
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 11:43pm On May 08, 2016
I thought they all registered there presence here today?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:43pm On May 08, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
I don't even know what to say

It is either yes or no.

If yes then the the highest point wins.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 11:44pm On May 08, 2016
Whatever you do, don't allow a judge who wasn't around during the debate to decide your scores.
Most of those judges end up being sentimental rather than cognitive
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:44pm On May 08, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
I thought they all registered there presence here today?

They did, but I don't know what went wrong. And he/she isn't responding.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:44pm On May 08, 2016
Catalyst4real:
Whatever you do, don't allow a judge who wasn't around during the debate to decide your scores.
Most of those judges end up being sentimental rather than cognitive

It is left for them to decide...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 11:47pm On May 08, 2016
Any judge who shows up now, will be carried away by the likes on each of your posts instead of reflecting critically at your debates.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

It is left for them to decide...

Yes, let's have the result of the two judges that were around. May the best team win!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 08, 2016
Meanwhile, I will agree with whatever my opponent want.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:49pm On May 08, 2016
Neyoor:

Yes, let's have the result of the two judges that were around. May the best team win!

OAUTemitayo
Emaculate99

You say?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:51pm On May 08, 2016
OAUTemitayo
Emaculate99

Answer me na undecided
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 11:51pm On May 08, 2016
Let us use the results of the two judges.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by emaculate99: 11:53pm On May 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

Answer me na undecided
let's use it
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Tourshaw: 11:59pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmmn...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Tourshaw: 12:00am On May 09, 2016
Please unlock the thread Sir
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by emaculate99: 12:05am On May 09, 2016
Tourshaw:
Please unlock the thread Sir
I think he can't for now because of the results he want to post.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Tourshaw: 12:10am On May 09, 2016
emaculate99:
I think he can't for now because of the results he want to post.

Ok, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (65) (Reply)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / List Private Universities In Nigeria / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.