Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,187 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? (808 Views)

20 Amazing Facts About The Computer / Is Shutting Down Via The Computer's Power Button Really Safe? / Free Website, Customize Email, And Free Domain Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? by butanep(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
To the computer technologist in the house. I want to create a customize Email with my business centre name.

For example butanep@livingdreams.com
Or emma@livingseedgroup.com.

Please how do I go about it. The issues has been giving me stress for days now.

Will appreciate your matured response.
Re: To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? by emmyagi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
you can only do that, if you have access to that domain, did you own your business domain eg livingdreams.com or livingseedgroup.com

if yes then i will go further,
Re: To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? by butanep(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
emmyagi:
you can only do that, if you have access to that domain, did you own your business domain eg livingdreams.com or livingseedgroup.com

if yes then i will go further,
what about if no sir...
Re: To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? by FRInteractives: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
all you need to do is do a domain search, purchase the domain along with a hosting plan and login to the cpanel or dashboard of your hosting provider and configure your domain
Re: To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? by FRInteractives: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
check this link
http:// www.web4africa.net/clients/? aff=1512&gid=1
Re: To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? by amarawa: 5:05am On Jul 13, 2015
It is easy but U need to have admin right to ur website. If not contact ur host. U can mail me for guide on ptoall1000@gmail.com
Re: To The Computer Wizard In The House,how Do I Create A Customize Email? by reseller2014: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Butane,

How are u doing?

I understand what you want.

(1) You don't need the long and expensive method of achieving your aims by registering a new domain and hosting it...Thereby, getting the C-Panel for the administrative functions to your site.

(2) What you need is a customized box that can be used to customize or rename your username against the domain name of the forwarding website... For illustration, I can help u configure any username and the forwarding website as if it is real...

(3) Look closely at this examples below:

butane@gloworld.com
butane@zenithbank.com
butane@chrisembassy.com
butane@nairaland.com
butane@unilag.edu
butane@gov.ng

The list goes on and on without limitations to your choice.

To get it, text me and I will configure it for you immediately within 2 minutes.

TIME WAITS FOR NOBODY!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help, Is This Real Or A Scam / WARNING!!! Somebody will be stealing your pictures if you Open The Attachment. / HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.