Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Are The Differences Between M.sc And MBA? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Differences Between M.sc And MBA? (1302 Views)

Why I Won't Go Back For My Masters (M.sc) Now As A Fresh Nigerian Graduate / What Is The Difference Between B.sc And B.eng / Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Differences Between M.sc And MBA? by KennieP(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello people, I have always loved this forum because it has a lot of knowledgeable guys. This is why I need you guys to help me shed more light in differentiating between M.Sc and MBA. I know capable minds are here to help me out. Thank you as you help out.
Re: What Are The Differences Between M.sc And MBA? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thinking
Re: What Are The Differences Between M.sc And MBA? by DahtzFestjayz: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: What Are The Differences Between M.sc And MBA? by psucc(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
If actually you know the full meaning of the abbreviations, your question would have been 80% solved.
Re: What Are The Differences Between M.sc And MBA? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
MBA is an acronym for Masters of Business Administration, which is a professional masters degree.. Any B.Sc graduate can apply for it regardless of your B.Sc discipline

M.Sc is "Masters of Science".. This could be in any field like Economics, Chemical Pathology, Mathematics etc..

Note:
1. There's a difference between Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and Masters in Business Administration (M.Sc, Bus Admin)

2. There are other types of masters degree depending on the discipline.. Some of them are:
M.Eng - Masters in Engineering
M.Ed - Masters in Education
M.Tech - Masters in Technology
M.A - Masters of/in Arts/Humanities etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Differences Between M.sc And MBA? by KennieP(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank you friends. Your responses were helpful.

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Dept Of Nursing 2015/2016 Admission Process / List Of Courses That Has Not Been Cradited In Any In Some University By NUC / Tutors For British A Level (GCE) And SAT Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.