Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Is She A Virgin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Virgin? (5452 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Virgin? by babyfaceafrica: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2015
@OP .ave been reading comments here 4ome people are comedianshere..back to he topic...I really don't have issues with virgins orr non virgins..everybody has a past BUT I have issues with lying about sensitive issues..what the hell is wrong with ladies lying about virginity!!!!!...does dat give them a false sense of pride?..if you a not a virgin say so and let's move on with our lives..who the hell gives a hoot about viginity this days ,what we want is a lady who cares and respects us.OP..do ur investigation and get back to us..I don't want to jump the gun..let's know the truth first!!!
Re: Is She A Virgin? by 5minsmadness: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2015
architez:

U folks keep saying she likes me, she's trying to impress me. I don't blame u, cos u know nothing about me. Of course she likes/loves me! Not only am I ripe for marriage, I happen to have everything our society has decreed a woman would want in a husband, plus am decent person too. Without bragging, it's like hitting the jackpot. That's just the truth.

Well, at the end of the day the ball is still in your court and you owe nobody any explanations. If you can't get past the lie then dump her sorry a$$. She deserves it for lying to you in the first place.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Gurgle(f): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2015
architez:

What an insight u have. Exactly - she'd rather have me than half the stuff in Lagos. U R right. But I didn't become wealthy by being a fool.

Ok

I mean how do you feel now?

you don't sound particularly angry but you do sound as if you want revenge?
Re: Is She A Virgin? by architez: 3:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

I mean how do you feel now?

you don't sound particularly angry but you do sound as if you want revenge?

I feel just fine and I'm not angry at all. But I want to end this thread... I feel it could be bringing bad luck.

Bottom line, the girl and one of my boys have landed in the hospital...
It's a long story...
I feel a bit guilty.

As for the virgin thing, we were able to dig up an old boyfriend of hers who is still very angry that she aborted his baby years back.

END OF THREAD.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Gurgle(f): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2015
architez:

I feel just fine and I'm not angry at all. But I want to end this thread... I feel it could be bringing bad luck.

It's a long story...
I feel a bit guilty.

As for the virgin thing, we were able to dig up an old boyfriend of hers who is still very angry that she aborted his baby years back.

END OF THREAD.

Ok good luck and sorry for whatever happened
Re: Is She A Virgin? by AskProf: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2015
architez:

It's a long story...
I feel a bit guilty.

END OF THREAD.

Wonders!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Call This (photos) / Who Is The Prettiest Among These South Eastern Baes? / Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.