Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) (26208 Views)

Is Watermelon Business TRULY As Profitable As Claimed? / Organic Farming Can Make You Rich! / Watermelon Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by enolife(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Farmersfarm:
If you are in lagos i can direct you to where you can get government land for agriculture purpose for just N2,500.00 only but sha na remote area o
I will in Lagos next month. please give the direction
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
We will be starting our LECTURE on A-Z watermelon guide tomorrow. With time, we will cover all what is required to be a successful watermelon farmer (From the very basic to the marketing stage). Questions on each topic will be welcome. #Keep an eye on the page#
Best regards,
oluwaseyifunmi111@gmail.com
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by OLAMIMO12(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
@OP........ Get what we are saying right. how to successfully cultivate watermelon is not the issue peopple doubt you for. We are putting a VERY BIG question mark in front of your cost analysis. No practical watermelon farmer will ever agree with that. .....
@all Critics....... lets leave the OP to deal with his PREY.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
OLAMIMO12:
@OP........ Get what we are saying right. how to successfully cultivate watermelon is not the issue peopple doubt you for. We are putting a VERY BIG question mark in front of your cost analysis. No practical watermelon farmer will ever agree with that. .....
@all Critics....... lets leave the OP to deal with his PREY.
(Check my analysis very well. I made mentioned of the point that you are only employing labour to help you i.e. as the labour is planting,applying herbicide/harvesting , you also work along.).

.......Analysis......
- Land acquisition - There are established government farm agencies that gives an hectare for #3,000 only for agricultural purpose. Visit one in your area and make enquiry. (Many nairalander has confirm this )
-Herbicide is sold between #1000-#1100 and about 7bottles will successfully covers two hectares of
land.
-Hybrid Seed : Four (4) of the variety of the seed I do plant will successfully covers one hectare and
each one cost #1,400.
-Labour cost for planting is #1000 per day + #200 feeding and two people can successfully plant one
hectare in a day, remember you are a farmer and the labour is just to assist you.
- Foliar chemical, am not talking about GNLD or cocoa boost but the ones best suitable for watermelon
(price range is between #900-#1,100) and you need four different types.
- Solid chemical - Remember you are also using foliar chemical and there is a certain quantity of solid
fertilizer you need to apply and that cost you #2100
- Weeding- The quantity of the herbicide you will use at this stage will reduced (Your watermelon is
also on the land.) Once you spray before planting, you don't need to spray until 25-30days. Then within
one-two weeks after spraying, your watermelon would have start spreading through your farmland
before another set of weeds start to grow, remember its a leguminous plant.
- A labour cost for harvesting is #1000 per day for the first harvest + your own effort as a farmer.
- Insectide is part of the four foliar chemical I mentioned. Remeber its also a foliar chemical.
TOTAL - #32,000
Thus, this is the fixed cost required for the cultivation. Other cost like (feeding) will be determine by how extravagant you are. Thanks
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by OLAMIMO12(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
l hate argument ....... bye

Sheyihman:

(Check my analysis very well. I made mentioned of the point that you are only employing labour to help you i.e. as the labour is planting,applying herbicide/harvesting , you also work along.).

.......Analysis......
- Land acquisition - There are established government farm agencies that gives an hectare for #3,000 only for agricultural purpose. Visit one in your area and make enquiry. (Many nairalander has confirm this )
-Herbicide is sold between #1000-#1100 and about 7bottles will successfully covers two hectares of
land.
-Hybrid Seed : Four (4) of the variety of the seed I do plant will successfully covers one hectare and
each one cost #1,400.
-Labour cost for planting is #1000 per day + #200 feeding and two people can successfully plant one
hectare in a day, remember you are a farmer and the labour is just to assist you.
- Foliar chemical, am not talking about GNLD or cocoa boost but the ones best suitable for watermelon
- Solid chemical - Remember you are also using foliar chemical and there is a certain quantity of solid
- Weeding- The quantity of the herbicide you will use at this stage will reduced (Your watermelon is
also on the land.) Once you spray before planting, you don't need to spray until 25-30days. Then within
one-two weeks after spraying, your watermelon would have start spreading through your farmland
- A labour cost for harvesting is #1000 per day for the first harvest + your own effort as a farmer.
- Insectide is part of the four foliar chemical I mentioned. Remeber its also a foliar chemical.
TOTAL - #32,000
Thus, this is the fixed cost required for the cultivation. Other cost like (feeding) will be determine by how extravagant you are. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sheyihman:

.......Analysis......
land.
each one cost #1,400.
TOTAL - #32,000
thks for ur reply I love it ooo ooo more of it ooo ooo ooo bro pls discuss about marketing cost too.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by OLAMIMO12(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:
thks for ur reply I love it ooo ooo more of it ooo ooo ooo bro pls discuss about marketing cost too.

grin grin grin
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by sunboy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
OLAMIMO12:
l hate argument ....... bye

bro olamimo pls don't cause fight in this forum oooo .try and visit his farm for more clarification.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by OLAMIMO12(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Johnnyessence:
bro olamimo pls don't cause fight in this forum oooo .try and visit his farm for more clarification.

.. ...... ......
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 12:28am On Jul 21, 2015
So sorry for posting late, my day was a bit hectic.
Table of Contents to cover:
Requirement
Safest Planting Season
Land Preparation and planting process
Treatment and number of days interval to apply treatment
How to Mix Treatment Chemicals
Ways to Remove Weeds Easily
Items Required for Herbicides Application
Cover Flitting
Solid Fertilizer Application
Maturity
Harvesting
Items Required During Harvesting
Marketing
Quick Summary

Module One: Requirement
 Land: Land is the first and essential requirement for this lucrative business. Generally the land is measured in Plots, Acres or in Hectares.
 Seeds: Watermelon hybrid seeds.
 Herbicides: Herbicides are the chemicals for controlling and removing
weeds from your watermelon farm.
 Fertilizers: These are liquid/solid chemicals that will enhance the growth and performance of your crops so as to boost yields/production.
 Insecticides: Insectides is very essential, it is used to prevent disease outbreak on your farm. Insectides and liquid fertilizer are mixed together and are used to treat your farm at least once in every week.
 Plastic Bowl: For cover-flitting.
 Water Source: You start making use of water with your knapsack sprayer to apply chemicals within 4 - 10 days after your seeds begin to germinate.
 Knapsack Sprayers: To apply herbicide (for weed), insecticides (to prevent disease), and foliar (leaves) liquid fertilizers to your crop.
(This is just to get you inform on some of the things you need to become a successful watermelon farmer. More details about all the listed requirement during the course of the lesson. We will dig deep into each of them)
Module Two: Safe Planting Seasons In Nigeria
(#To be continue tomorrow, keep an eye on the page# ….Questions on module one are welcome)
Best regards,
Oluwaseyifunmi111@gmail.com
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Safe Planting Seasons In Nigeria
 Early Planting: Between March 3rd – 15th (Safest watermelon planting season)

 Mid Planting: Between June 15th – July 15th (Massive profits but high possible disease attack).

 Late Planting: September 3rd – 15th (Safe watermelon planting season)

MODULE 3: Land Preparation and Planting Process
(#To be continue# Questions are welcome)
Best regards
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by gmaribel(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2015
When next you visit your farm pls snap some pictures and post them here.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Shine4eva(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello shelyman am here to defend u and ur analysis is tru and 100 percent correct
Nigeria are so skeptical and stingy in paying for knowlege and information
What he is telling us can't be found on google or anywhere else except u can hack into his laptop where d materials and he has undergone a training and practicalised it with d analysis he gave cos I know of a farmer in edo state who even said one can do it for 31k and teaching tru a seminar of which I attended virtually and paid for
So pls believe it cos I have a farm at odeda ogun state and can show pictures to provee it
Information is power when u have it so
I think there is limit to share all d secrets on nairaland
So that means an author cannot sell a book on nairaland
If u need the materials I send it to u and u pay later after reading it
Thanks
There is mony in farming and u don't need millions or big thousands to start

2 Likes

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 3:02am On Jul 25, 2015
gmaribel:
When next you visit your farm pls snap some pictures and post them here.
I attached some pictures to this thread initially, check my first post. Also you can visit my watermelon page for more info/pictures [url= "www.watermelonsecrets.exammanna.net "][/url]
Thanks.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 3:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Alots of nairalander have made their personal research and confirmed my post/thread on watermelon business. Many are now requesting for the offline materials.

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by emman44(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
I got the info from this guy and this is an advice for those who are interested but not sure of him, he his reliable and straight forward. For those who want to go into the farming of watermelon and not going for any training whatsoever will need the piece has this guy is ready to put you through and guide you even after the info from him. Note: I am not advertising on his behalf, am out to clear his name and to let the house know that his a guy to work with.

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sheyihman:
Alots of nairalander have made their personal research and confirmed my post/thread on watermelon business. Many are now requesting for the offline materials.

thank bro sheyiman is back waoooo . alot of people av called and testify that what he ventures in is true pls we should not judge. the bible said judge not well done bro am following u carefully. pls bro kindly send d offline material u are sending to the good people of this thread thanks. this is my e-mail:Johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. thanks happy water melon i will share testimony on it too.

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Land Preparation & Planting Process
Watermelon requires loamy soil or silt loam soil. It also performs well on heavy soil if it is well-drained. It does not tolerate waterlogging at all. So if planting on heavy soil, ridging or plowing (tilling) will be helpful to improve drainage.

On loamy soil, you can just plant on the flat land since the soil well drained. The land for watermelon can be prepared by either clearing, felling, burning with or without tilling.

#to be continue#
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Idowu2828: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2015
@sheyihma let us see ur farm pics and let's see u in ur farms, @least lesgupnigeria,world1,boluwajoko etc do show us their farms nd even in actions nd from there I pick more interest to become a farmer cos they are my heroes.... let's see real pics of u in ur farm.

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Idowu2828: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Shine4eva:
Hello shelyman am here to defend u and ur analysis is tru and 100 percent correct
Nigeria are so skeptical and stingy in paying for knowlege and information
What he is telling us can't be found on google or anywhere else except u can hack into his laptop where d materials and he has undergone a training and practicalised it with d analysis he gave cos I know of a farmer in edo state who even said one can do it for 31k and teaching tru a seminar of which I attended virtually and paid for
So pls believe it cos I have a farm at odeda ogun state and can show pictures to provee it
Information is power when u have it so
I think there is limit to share all d secrets on nairaland
So that means an author cannot sell a book on nairaland
If u need the materials I send it to u and u pay later after reading it
Thanks
There is mony in farming and u don't need millions or big thousands to start
Sir show ur face in ur farm. Be proud that u are a farmer cos u are Heroe...
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Idowu2828: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
enolife:

I will in Lagos next month. please give the direction
@ farmersfarm how to get intouch with u? Pls u can reach me tru ismailadejumo@gmail.com, ur help is paramount.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Sheyihman:
For clarity and to those that requested for the cost breakdown
....COST BREAKDOWN for one hectare of land
Acquisition of land from private/governement agencies(for agricultural purpose) - #3000
Clearing (Herbicide) - #3,300
Hybridized seed (4) - #5,200
Labour planting cost - #1,200
Foliar fertilizer (Four different types to mix) - #4,150
Solid fertilizer - #2,100
Knapsack - #3,000
Labour cost to apply fertilizer - #2,000
Weeding (Herbicide) - #2,200
Labour cost for harvesting - #2,000
Transportation to the potential market - #3,000
Miscellaneous -#850
TOTAL is #32,000 only

Note - By now you should be able to see the reality of the business. With my hands-on experience, I will be unveiling the step by step and the secrets involved in becoming a successful watermelon farmer. Part of which are:
• How you can start this watermelon business anywhere in Nigeria with as little as #32,000 startup
capital and make your first #440,300 within the first 75-80days and the simple steps to double, triple or
even quadruple this PROFITS in another 75-80 days guaranteed.
• How you can easily and quickly source for a land from government and private agencies with as little
as #3,000 for agricultural purposes
• The only 10 things you will ever need to start this agro-business so that you won't have to spend
more than necessary to get started.
• How to know the safe time to start this business in any parts of Nigeria. Here's how to get the most
probable month and date that will guarantees massive production without ever risking being infected with "diseases or insects outbreak.
• The 2 vital things you should know about preparation and planting in other to skyrocket your yields at the end of the day. Plus how and where to get quality and original hybridized variety watermelon seeds.
• 6 sneaky tricks you can use to immediately overcome watermelon's enemy of progress called diseases & insects even before they ever show any signs of occurrence. This technique works like charm and
you will certainly be amazed.
• Pictorial steps and charts on how and when to correctly apply treatment; miss these 3 simple but
highly essential techniques and you will instantly see your watermelon business as it go down the drain
overnight even before you get to know what has happened.
• The most accurate way to mix these treatment and yield enhancing chemicals and how precisely they
are measured before they are applied plus how to avoid the costly common mistakes that 99% of
people ignorantly make in this business each and every time.
• The "simple scientific means" that a complete lazy man can ruthlessly use to remove weeds and
protect your plant (cutlass not required) and the most 2 proven chemicals that you can authoritatively
employ to achieve this within minutes.
• The dirty little secrets of when and how to apply correctly so that you won't make the same costly
mistakes generally made by other clueless farmers in this business not only resulting into poor yields
but burned leaves and roots before the fruits even get ripe.
• Why Pollinators like bees flying with annoying buzzing sounds and butter flies moving haphazardly
perching on the yellow parts of your watermelon are your friends & why you should pray to God have
hundreds of them in "droves".
• 3 simple no guess-work yet almost fool-proof way to detect if your watermelon produce are fully
ripened. Take unripened produce to buyers and stand the chance to lose lots of money as they would
get overly under-priced or outrightly rejected as "bad" market. Am sure you don't want to experience
this.
• The step by step hold-me-by-the hand walkthroughs on how to handpick, load and have your produce conveyed to an ever ready buyers.
• Closely guarded simple tricks that obviously guarantees sales with unbeatable PROFITS each and
every time within few minutes immediately a potential buyer sets his/her eyes on your produce plus why you should never sell off your produce to buyers/dealers directly if you ever want to maximize BIG returns at the end of the day.
• Plus a complete lists of markets across most Cities in Nigeria where you're are most likely going to
double your sales take home profits by simply following a quick jumpstart template and directory with
phone numbers I've already crafted.
And so much more!
#To be continued, keep an eye on this page# You can also read further and view my A-Z watermelon
pictures [url= "www.watermelonsecrets.exammanna.net"]Click Here[/url]
Contact no: 07030263517
from your cost break down i c that u r here to misslead pple am a potential farm of watermelon so i know much about it i can't c insecticide in ur cost break down in which this watermelon we are talking about is a farm produce that insect really attack in which u can't make it without insecticide n fungicide n timely application too n planting it de right tym too nairaland beware. I will welcome any questions about watermelon thnk u. Peace out
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Zephon84(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
I've cleard and finished making bedridges, when is it suitebe to plant this watermelon in my state imo state? Is it this august?
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by enolife(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
this guy is an ebook seller. I advise any one to be carefull following this fellow. there are many tricks people use to scam others now on narialand. They form party in which one will post and the other will post comment to support him. One of thing that make me have bad feeling about this is that many people have suggested him to show proof by uploading himself inside farm but up till now he have never done that.
people like Jasper, Jethro2, world1, hotmas911 who are making millions from vegetables including waterMellon always show proofs , Infact they always want people to come and see their farm physically. They never sell ebook to people but they will give you training on vegetable farming and how them too succeeded in the business.
Advice: Meet a physical expert to train you or lose you money to worthless ebook.

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
If you follow this tread, all the questions and critics has been answered and proof right.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by amerengues(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
I have been following this thread patiently and eager to learn from. I have no doubt in me as regards what you do. I think you've earned the benefit of doubt and I think we should change our perception of things. I am not in support of op but I haven't found any concrete evidence from thoses who are skeptical about his opinion. The only issue I have is the " pls post your pics of you in your farm" even though this is not enough proof.
As regards the land stuff, its true you can get it for 2500# for a lease. Thanks. This is not to antagonise anybody. Its just for us to be more careful and hopeful. Thanks.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Newway2(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pls I will like 2 be directed to the govt agency in Lagos where I can get cheap farmland. Am based in Lagos

Farmersfarm:
If you are in lagos i can direct you to where you can get government land for agriculture purpose for just N2,500.00 only but sha na remote area o
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2016
FIRST Planting season is fast approaching.
Click on this link to read FREE report guide on how to start this agribusiness anywhere in Nigeria >>> (www.massivewealthclick.com/free-watermelon-report

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog / Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production / FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.