Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) (26226 Views)

Is Watermelon Business TRULY As Profitable As Claimed? / Organic Farming Can Make You Rich! / Watermelon Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Attend A One-Day FREE Practical Seminar And Discover How I Make Over N400,000 Within 85days From Watermelon Production And How You Can Also Start This Lucrative Business And Make 300% ROI In Less Than 85days.

...Including How To Get Government Lands for Farming Purposes Anywhere In Nigeria With Less Than #5,000 Per Hectare For A Whole Year.

Seminar Date: Saturday, April 30, 2016

Less than 14seats left

Visit http://massivewealthclick.com/seminar to reserve your FREE seat instantly
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by ocdhotel(m): 4:54am On Apr 22, 2016
enolife:

I will in Lagos next month. please give the direction

Am interested pls.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2016
ocdhotel:

Am interested pls.
Visit http://massivewealthclick.com/seminar to reserve your FREE seat instantly
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by danielnigeria: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
hi
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by danielnigeria: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
is anyone have football players interested playing in republic of Kosovo to contact my e-mail: danielnigeria2012@gmail.com

2,Does anyone have an interest to get official Chinese invitation letter to travel to China for business purposes should also contact the above stated email address

3,Are you also interested study abroad,I mean university of your interested you should also contact my email danielnigeria2012@gmail.com and tel:2348054153075
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by pragmatistm(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Following closely.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Zephon84(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
I live in IMO state , can watermelon grow in my state ? And what is the best mont and time to plant it , I have available water for irrigation anytime
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by pamdaniel(m): 5:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Zephon84:
I live in IMO state , can watermelon grow in my state ? And what is the best mont and time to plant it , I have available water for irrigation anytime
for sure... I am organizing a seminar in owerri to train people on water melon and cucumber farming dates 16/12/2016... I have my farm in IMO state to... call me08068018201
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by pamdaniel(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2016
I am not going to preach on how lucrative farming water melon or cucumber could be, but I am here to offer u the secrets of great wealth through farming... who said farming does not pay? who said farming is difficult? difficult for those who have no knowledge of the secrets. lectures on watermelon farming have been organised in Lagos, Ibadan and some part of the west and many came out to grab the knowledge, to be frank they have become independent suppliers of the products within their LGA, now I am offering this opportunity to those in Owerri, Aba, PH and enugu who want to get the secrets of watermelon and cucumber farming. lectures Owerri-16/12/2016 Aba- 17/12/2016...
some think that watermelon can only do well in the north, false! it can do well in the east as well... once u know the secrets u are good to go... for those who are impatient and really want to get some good cash within few days I suggest u learn cucumber secret. I shall give u DAT specie that gets u up to 30 cucumber on one vine of cucumber, from ur one plot of land lying waste I can assure u of 300k in 40days with ur startup capital of 25k... interested persons within this zones, Owerri, Aba, PH, Enugu should drop there contacts so we can proceed... participants would have a 40 paged handout for there references after the lectures, 50seeds of watermelon, that is the both specie u shall learn about, first one is good for dry season farming while the second one is good for rainy season farming. 50 seeds of the cucumber specie that has high yield and matures within 40days... whatsapp or call for more inquiry...08068018201. in each of the zones we need only 30persons... fees remain # 5000... payment at arrival. venue: owerri: City chef behind rock view hotel. Aba: Binez hotel.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by testimonyng: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please participate in the coming Comference on Watermelon & Cucumber & the formation of the Watermelon Cucumber Association. Pls join the Watermelon Cucumbet Arena on whatsapp for detais & progress. Call or whatsapp me on 07032115749. Thank you.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by testimonyng: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good evening house.
I trust you're already making plans to attend the first ever Conference on Watermelon & Cucumber at Centre for Management Development, CMD Rd, Magodo, Lagos on 18 March, 2017.

The purpose of this conference is to bring together those involved in cucurbits so we can share information on all aspects of cucurbit research, development production and marketing. We invite you to join us for this in-depth conference on exploring the ever-changing face of cucurbit production.

Theme: "Harnessing the Wealth Opportunities of Growing Watermelons & Cucumbers in Nigeria"

Educational Session Topics:
1. Watermelon Cultivation and Management for
Maximum Production
2. Management & Control of Insects and Diseases in cucurbits
3. Maximizing Yield in Cucumber Through Irrigation and Nutrient Management
4. Roles of Farmers Organization in Produce Marketing
5. Farm Account, Agronomy & Resource Magmt
6. Group discussion session

If you are interested in cucurbits such as cucumbers, melons, pumpkins, gourds, squash, watermelons or exotic species, you should attend this conference. We are expecting more than 100 individuals in attendance, comprising of academicians and students, commercial plant breeders and other scientists, growers, marketers, bankers and industry representatives.

Participation fee is N5,000 only payable to: Ayofolami Nig Co
Zenith Bank 1012464004. Pls inform admin of your payment.

Note: The conference is not a moneymaking event. The N5,000 participating fee is cover expenses such as the venue, audio equipment, guest speakers, cucumber / watermrlon break, lunch, educational materials, promotion, etc.

Guest speakers include Jasper & other experts

You have the opportunity to become a member of the Watermelon Cucumber Association of Nigeria.

Sponsorship opportunities available.

Futher enquiries & sponsorship: call Olaitan +234 817 006 2388. Owoseni +234 802 738 5852 Omowunmi
+234 814 126 1366 or Admin 07032115749

See you in Lagos!
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by testimonyng: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just one week to the conference on Watermelons & Cucumbers next week Saturday, 18 March, 2017 at The Centre for Management Development, CMD Rd Magodo, Shangisha, Lagos. Are u ready? Have u paid just 5k to be registered? Dont miss those duscussions on watermelon cultivation (planting, growing, harvesting, diseases & pests conrol / management); Maximizing yield in Cucumber through irrigation; Farm Management & Marketing, etc. Call 07032115749.

For the conference pls pay to Zenith Bank 1012464004 Ayofolami Nig. Co. Tnx
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by smartprorev(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
I'm interested in the offline document, my email is smartprorevolution@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by joeblesscom: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
for all Koalack Watermelon and other product from Technisem at affordable prices, contact me on 07052578282
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by adethedon: 3:41am On Aug 17, 2017
I found an agricultural cooperative called Releaf. What the Releaf cooperative does is that it connects good agribusinesses to genuine and trustworthy business partners (suppliers, buyers, etc).

I recommend anyone into agric should join. It's a quick one and it is free if you use this link here: www.releaf.ng

--
Read and learn more here:
www.bellanaija.com/2017/08/uzoma-ayogu-ikenna-nzewi-isaiah-udotong-releaf-ng-share-plans-transform-agribusiness-africa-bn/amp/

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Zephon84(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
pamdaniel:
for sure... I am organizing a seminar in owerri to train people on water melon and cucumber farming dates 16/12/2016... I have my farm in IMO state to... call me08068018201

Ok. I'll call u tomorrow
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by eyems: 12:51am On Feb 22, 2021
GET UPDATED Watermelon Business Plan and Feasibility Study

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production / PHOTOS: Eko Rice Will Be Ready In Six Months- Akinwunmi Ambode / FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.