Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) (53982 Views)

Trust In Relationships- Will You Share Your Passwords With Your Spouse? / How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In? / This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. (2) (3) (4)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by ayusco85(m): 6:33am On Jul 13, 2015
If you take out "Have you Eaten" from the Vocabulary of Nigerians, many relationships will end tonight.

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Some guys dey seriously fall hand with that question.....

But dem gurls no dey help their ministry at all...

DEM GO JUST DEY RESPOND WITH ONE-WORD REPLIES.....

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by endowednicky(f): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2015
As in eheen,but why is he asking sefDoes he want to provide food that moment?......Most times its question for the gods undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by ayusco85(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2015
endowednicky:
As in eheen,but why is he asking sefDoes he want to provide food that moment?......Most times its question for the gods undecided

Most times dats how we show we care

89 Likes

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Melahou(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Is there any particular question that should be asked in a relationship?

What matters to one may not really matter to the other.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Afrocatalyst: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Really?

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
more like the question our Bi polar mothers ask us after whooping our butts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Ojestas(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Its a sign of "Care" for the glutton at the receiving end. kiss

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol.. True
Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by ramdris(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
What is the big deal there na? It is just a way of showing care like: "how are u". People attach too much meaning to irrelevant things jare.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Erukumakanaki: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
And what about those Ladies that Replies "K" "K" to everything. . . undecided

that has ruined many more conversation and Relationships more than what the Op is saying angry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by johnwizey: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
mtcheeewwww
Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by veekid(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
can't remember the number of times I've warned ma gal not to ask me that stupid question again, if I've not eaten will u come and cook for me

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
E dey vex me die

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015

[size=40pt]itz bad[/size]

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by samintegrity(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
hmmmmm. .. .. sad

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by blazer90707: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Ijaya123: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
That question is dumb. Does the guy wants to cook for her?

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by kenedy175(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
lame question

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by slinkman(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
worthless frontpage thread

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Spactacle(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2015
its Just a way of showing care...

no harm#

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by wheesin(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
i dnt understand...
Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by omenti(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
thats caring
Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
lolSNEH!!
Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by FrankValency(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Na lie joor,what will actually end them will surely be "Let's stop sex" . That is the full stop of many realationships in naija #My thought

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by dunmorris(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
w
Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Brytawon(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Nigerians with love sef...
Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Neduzze5(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Lolz... Whenever I call my girlfriend, I be like;

Me: Hello
Bae: Hello
Me: Good evening My Sun
Bae: Good evening baby
Me: How are you?
Bae: I'm fine and you?
Me: I dey as you keep me.
Bae: Hahahaha (bae laughs)
Me: (I smile) Erm.... (I become speechless) .... have you eaten? undecided

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
useless post

Differentiate between Nairaland and Linda Ikeji blog?.................................20 marks
What was Nairaland doing before it became a 'solely for profit' traffic generation site?..................20 marks
When will mods stop pushing this kinds of threads to Frontpage?.........5 marks
And when will people who are against these types of thread stop receiving replies like 'banning in the air' 'go and start your own' 'chill out dude' or 'idiot, get some fun in your life'?......................................5 marks.

Time allowed: 1 minute

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by Aitee1: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015
lala seriously this on fp this early morning

Smh...
Re: Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) by kenedy175(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2015

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face?