Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? (69117 Views)

Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp / Should The National Youth Service Corps (nysc) Scheme Be Reformed Or Scrapped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? by kinswhite(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2016
solomonsojay:

the certificate is as good as the name on it. be it exemption or discharge...d exemption state u are very qualified to serve but above the stipulated age of 30. cos den u fit break leg in drilling process as old man concern cheesy while u may miss the cash u gain the certificate. NTSC was meant to help the youths both socially, financially n mentally in both personal n nation building at large, to encourage unity n Peace + give a taste of responsibility n self reliance.
the certificate show u are responsible n support naija peace n unity even the the exemption but u just miss d cash cos u be agbalagba (big man) (the law that all P.T students Wont serve was made my naija so don't be alarmed go collect exemption joor n stop wasting or time.
What about part time graduates who dont serve bet given letter of exclusion, are there any implications if below 30 with exclusion letter?
Discharge, Exemption and letter of Exclusion are the equivalent?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? by kinswhite(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Any differencein nysc discharge cert, exemption cert nd exclusion letter for part time student?
Re: Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? by kuchikau1: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
kinswhite:
Any differencein nysc discharge cert, exemption cert nd exclusion letter for part time student?
how many times will this have to be explained?
Re: Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? by kinswhite(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
kuchikau1:
how many times will this have to be explained?
i didnt see where it was explained. if u knw it kindly explain to me pls
Re: Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? by kuchikau1: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
kinswhite:

i didnt see where it was explained. if u knw it kindly explain to me pls
both are of dsame value. One is given to ful time graduate while d oda is given to part time.
Re: Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? by kinswhite(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2016
kuchikau1:
both are of dsame value. One is given to ful time graduate while d oda is given to part time.
thanks
Re: Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? by HELPMEHELPYOU: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
emmatok:

OK,

Any student without exemption letter that decides not to serve is wasting his/her time.
You can can get your exemption even if you are not up to 30, e.g if you have health issues.
Thats way i am always angry seeing pregnant women coming to camp, some are even nursing mothers, they should be exempted.
looking for sure admission? You are too old for school? Thinking of holding a political office? You don't have educational qualification? Message on whatsapp 08066228002 we will solve that, not for unserious minded people.You can thank us later!
Re: Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? by Silasjnr: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Am graduating next year and I will be 30yrs old next year but I have to go for one year internship before now go for NYSC so I want to know if I will still be eligible by then
Re: Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? by ruthadaeze(f): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
smileygood[color=]good[/color]good
Re: Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? by KingWarri: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
donwise1:
* No government work both federal, state, and LG for the person
* No swag as a graduate
* Some people will question ur successful graduation from school
* No NYSC experience stories wen u get older
* No alawee...( change) grin
* etcetc cheesy
bro, your number one is wrong... are then do you explain politians using pry6 results??
No swag?? what swag?? to wear kaki dey teach for one school??
No alawee?? how much Dem dey pay??— that peanuts??
Question my graduation?? —who give a f*ck??
is that the only way to be successful in life??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.