Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra (35436 Views)

Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Chynx(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2015
cry
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
May their soul rest in peace. Both families should sincerely take up the responsibilities of the kids and not use the as maids or house help...
May God deliver us from evil.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Neplusultra(f): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
God of orphans see them thru cry
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by jimsin2081(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1c7-RSkhxo

Nigeria, are you ready for the next big thing?

Believe me; words cannot convey the potential opportunities bookorrent.com.ng has brought to every business owner or service provider in Nigeria. The ecommerce industry you thought you knew has mounted a new pedestal. This is different and all encompassing. bookorrent.com.ng is an online marketplace where businesses, professionals and artisans can project a 360 degree view of their businesses by renting an online shop, workshop or office at an affordable annual rate (as low as N3, 000 per year -Offer lasts till August 7th, 2015).
Also, both business owners and end users can make up to N200, 000 monthly by referring other businesses and service providers to the website. (Click here to sign up for the referral campaign - http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/referrals)

On bookorrent.com.ng, Business owners can:

1. Showcase their services and products to millions of customers with nationwide delivery.
2. List their facilities and equipment for booking and renting
3. Showcase their past projects and upload upcoming events
4. List their staff and their respective expertise.
5. Create Deals and Promos to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share their thoughts with their personal blog
8. Make new contacts on the bookorrent.com.ng online business forum and much more.

Customers are also not left behind as bookorrent.com.ng allows them to:

1. Purchase products at affordable rate and receive delivery nationwide.
2. Hire and rate Service Providers
3. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
4. Operate an E-wallet which is tied to their bank account
5. And make loads of cash by referring business owners and service providers to the platform

So do you want visibility for your business? Having a website is a good idea but being part of an online marketplace IS THE NEXT BIG THING. Sign up Now (http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/signup).
For more information, get in touch with us on 08032532634, 08160609737, 08037984358, and 08168583851. Follow us on Facebook/Instagram: bookorrent, Twitter: @Bookorrentng. You can also visit our official blog – blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Vikky014(f): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Abdullateef77:

Sorry....the mother has been included
ok good
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Sundaden: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2015
My heart goes out to you kids, may God keep, protect and provide for you guys.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2015
God is @ work here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2015
So sad, this life naa wa ooooo. May d good Lord keep them safe oooo, R.I.P 2 d dead.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by luluosas(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2015
To GOD be all the glory
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Cholison(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Ooh God have mercy on us, God I know you will not abandon this little ones, provide, keep and preserve them for greater exploits to the glory of your name.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by osizi06(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Masculity:

omo no mention ENDTIME na naw i finsh school am stil young ooo.

gringringringrin
lol. Bt dats d truth even though its bitter

1 Like

Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thats why i always refuse all my family members in one car when embarking on a journey.

May God protect the survived kids and provide helpers for them. RIP to the dead.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by dada01(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
GOD IS GREAT.That is the type of grace available to children of GOD. the eyes of the lord is always upon his children. give ur Life to CHRIST today.
RIP to their parent
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by nwaezeubom: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This family's jolly ride yesterday ended on a bloody note.

Mr. Okechukwu Odinigwe, his wife and eldest son died when a trailer rammed into their car at Esther Obiakor Junction, Agu Awka on the Onitsha-Enugu Expressway between noon and 1pm.

Their six–month-old baby boy, his brother and sister, aged four and seven, were injured and rushed to Regina Caeli Hospital in Awka by Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) officials, where doctors were battling to save their lives.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/see-photos-of-3-kids-that-survived.html

What kind of Hospital is that, A sick dog would not like to die in this hospital.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by andyanders: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
I pray God to protect the children and let the state government adopt these children and take proper care of them.

May God not allow anyone go through this kind of pain.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by ibedun: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Let's hope the governor of that state step in to offer the much needed support over there or as usual send them to Lagos.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by RickyTan: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is a very sad story. So young and now orphaned in this cold world. Oga Governor abeg set up bank trust account for these little innocents.

RIP to the dead.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by holyboss: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Optional2:
u need 2 c d doctor after u no d meanin of wat i wrote
seems like your case Is worse than I thought. You should visit yabaleft asap before it gets out of hand.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by RickyTan: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
ibedun:
Let's hope the governor of that state step in to offer the much needed support over there or as usual send them to Lagos.

Lagos is Nigeria's former capital developed with Nigeria's Niger Delta money. Federal deep sea ports, Federal airports etc funded by Nigeria's Niger Delta money. Nigerians can go there all they want and you can do NOTHING about it. Tomorrow now Abuja another region developed with Nigeria's Niger Delta money go begin talk nonsense.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by feyilag(f): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
osizi06:
Quickest recovery..... Children with parents yesterday now orphans today..... What is dis world turning into??

Anywayz, i sense ENDTIME
yh o bros,we av 2 start living each day like its our last,if rapture neva com,death fit come although we shld pray aginst death.its safer 2 b righteous & stand firm in Christ though it aint easy.may God help us IJN
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by hareskay(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abdullateef77:
RIP to their father,mother and brother,
may God continue to watch over them and am wishing them speed recovery
and a better future ahead cos family members can be so full of hate of one's parents
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by valencia25(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
RIP to their Mom.

May God continue to protect them...
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by teddybear007(f): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
What a pity....... We can’t question God for him alone knows why it happened and for this i say, to him alone be all the glory.

Quick recovery to the little children left behind Nd RIP to the dead.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Optional2(f): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
holyboss:
seems like your case Is worse than I thought. You should visit yabaleft asap before it gets out of hand.
dnt av ur fada tym
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Optional2(f): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
holyboss:
you should see the nurses after they are through with the babies.

your case is strong
y not make use of ur brain to tink useful tins most tyms, since u cant tink i av modify d meaning of those words 4 u so go nd see d Doctor brainless brother
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by mmrius(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dear Lord, you kept these kids alive for a purpose. Please let them fulfill that purpose and do not allow any man to maltreat, sexually harass or frustrate them. Continue to watch, protect and provide their needs in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by simdam500(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Heard from a source that, it was a police man that was chasing the trailer that caused the accident....
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2513900_rip_gifd52ed37d40237fef21819c765b7fc88e
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by osizi06(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2015
feyilag:
yh o bros,we av 2 start living each day like its our last,if rapture neva com,death fit come although we shld pray aginst death.its safer 2 b righteous & stand firm in Christ though it aint easy.may God help us IJN
Amen oh.... Datz so tru
Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by holyboss: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Optional2:
y not make use of ur brain to tink useful tins most tyms, since u cant tink i av modify d meaning of those words 4 u so go nd see d Doctor brainless brother
Bimbo

Re: The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra by Optional2(f): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2015
holyboss:
Bimbo
i wat 2 die comon slap me now abi ur hands has been tied to a tree dat u cant slap an more easy to say buh hard to do it. Hiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Life In The 70's/80's Vs Present Day Life / How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.